Recreational Discussion: Hitachi (Marantz) 50TB1 CRT Testing/specsGroup: rec.audio.tubes
Discussion: Hitachi (Marantz) 50TB1 CRT Testing/specs

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Gene
Tue, 21 Dec 2010 15:05:39 -0800
Anyone ever see a spec sheet for this tube? This CRT was used in Marantz 150
and 4400 tuners. I have one I want to sell, but I need to test it first.
Just knowing the pinout would help. I have a 4400 service manual, (Thanks,
Audiokarma!) but it does not show the wiring to the tube, can anyone tell me
how the P900 Scope Display Amplifier Assembly connects to the tube? I have
not been able to find a 150 service manual.
Thanks,
-Gene

Trevor Wilson
Dec 25, 2010 - 02:22:41 pm EST
Gene wrote:
> Anyone ever see a spec sheet for this tube? This CRT was used in
> Marantz 150 and 4400 tuners. I have one I want to sell, but I need to
> test it first. Just knowing the pinout would help. I have a 4400
> service manual, (Thanks, Audiokarma!) but it does not show the wiring
> to the tube, can anyone tell me how the P900 Scope Display Amplifier
> Assembly connects to the tube? I have not been able to find a 150
> service manual. Thanks,
> -Gene

**Pin 1: Heater
Pin2: G1
Pin 3: K
Pin 4: P1
Pin 5: X-
Pin 6: X+
Pin 7: G2
Pin 9: G1
Pin 11: P2
Pin 12: Y+
Pin 13: Y-
Pin 14: H

Connections to P900:

Pin # PCB #
1 J930
2 J932
3 J931
4 J934
5 J929
6 J928
7 J927
11 J927
12 J926
13 J925
14 J933

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Gene
Dec 27, 2010 - 08:51:38 pm EST
"Trevor Wilson" wrote in message
news:8nmukoFpncU1 [No Spam] mid.individual.net...
> Gene wrote:
>> Anyone ever see a spec sheet for this tube? This CRT was used in
>> Marantz 150 and 4400 tuners. I have one I want to sell, but I need to
>> test it first. Just knowing the pinout would help. I have a 4400
>> service manual, (Thanks, Audiokarma!) but it does not show the wiring
>> to the tube, can anyone tell me how the P900 Scope Display Amplifier
>> Assembly connects to the tube? I have not been able to find a 150
>> service manual. Thanks,
>> -Gene
>
> **Pin 1: Heater
> Pin2: G1
> Pin 3: K
> Pin 4: P1
> Pin 5: X-
> Pin 6: X+
> Pin 7: G2
> Pin 9: G1
> Pin 11: P2
> Pin 12: Y+
> Pin 13: Y-
> Pin 14: H
>
> Connections to P900:
>
> Pin # PCB #
> 1 J930
> 2 J932
> 3 J931
> 4 J934
> 5 J929
> 6 J928
> 7 J927
> 11 J927
> 12 J926
> 13 J925
> 14 J933
>

> --
> Trevor Wilson
> www.rageaudio.com.au

Thanks, Trevor!
That was all the info I needed to light up the tube.
Turned out to have some screen burns, but should still be usable.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190484192819

Thanks again,
-Gene

Trevor Wilson
Dec 29, 2010 - 12:22:10 am EST
Gene wrote:
> "Trevor Wilson" wrote in message
> news:8nmukoFpncU1 [No Spam] mid.individual.net...
>> Gene wrote:
>>> Anyone ever see a spec sheet for this tube? This CRT was used in
>>> Marantz 150 and 4400 tuners. I have one I want to sell, but I need
>>> to test it first. Just knowing the pinout would help. I have a 4400
>>> service manual, (Thanks, Audiokarma!) but it does not show the
>>> wiring to the tube, can anyone tell me how the P900 Scope Display
>>> Amplifier Assembly connects to the tube? I have not been able to
>>> find a 150 service manual. Thanks,
>>> -Gene
>>
>> **Pin 1: Heater
>> Pin2: G1
>> Pin 3: K
>> Pin 4: P1
>> Pin 5: X-
>> Pin 6: X+
>> Pin 7: G2
>> Pin 9: G1
>> Pin 11: P2
>> Pin 12: Y+
>> Pin 13: Y-
>> Pin 14: H
>>
>> Connections to P900:
>>
>> Pin # PCB #
>> 1 J930
>> 2 J932
>> 3 J931
>> 4 J934
>> 5 J929
>> 6 J928
>> 7 J927
>> 11 J927
>> 12 J926
>> 13 J925
>> 14 J933
>>

>> --
>> Trevor Wilson
>> www.rageaudio.com.au
>>

> Thanks, Trevor!
> That was all the info I needed to light up the
> tube. Turned out to have some screen burns, but should still be
> usable.
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190484192819
>
> Thanks again,
> -Gene

**No problems. I will watch your auction. I am pretty certain I have a NOS
example lying around the place somewhere.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Page: 1   (First | Last)