Other Discussion: Gawd, The Messiah Is An Economics MoroonGroup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Discussion: Gawd, The Messiah Is An Economics Moroon

Page:  Previous  1 2 3   (First | Last)

Ian Locke
Jul 03, 2011 - 05:04:39 pm EST
Please show some respect to our president. The thinly veiled racism amont
the Limbaugh-Fox News-Hannity-Tea Party-Beck crowd is unmistakable.

"Bremick" wrote in message
news:iuj26g$us5$1 [No Spam] dont-email.me...

> "Derry" wrote in message
> news:iuiuik$h9o$1 [No Spam] speranza.aioe.org...
>> President O-Mammy is a looser and i hope the goverment get shutdown so
>> the illegals bIacks and other undesireables will riot when their food
>> stamps and welfare checks quit coming, that will finish off this regime
>
> Is this the gist of your masters thesis in Modern Conservatism 101? All
> pray for this country.

Ian Locke
Jul 03, 2011 - 05:06:09 pm EST
> Hugh_Jorgan wrote:
>>
>> He's an embarrassment. I hope foreign leaders won't see that mess.
>>
>> Join the conversation
>>
>> http://www.popforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=114312

Popforum.net is a coin collectors website. They should be ashamed.

Steve Spradlin
Jul 04, 2011 - 01:55:30 pm EST
On Jul 3, 4:06=A0pm, "Ian Locke" wrote:
> > Hugh_Jorgan wrote:
>
> >> He's an embarrassment. I hope foreign leaders won't see that mess.
>
> >> Join the conversation
>
> >>http://www.popforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3D6&t=3D114312
>
> Popforum.net is a coin collectors website. =A0They should be ashamed.

It's run by Russ Stringham AKA Russ AKA Resco in eBay...

Sort of a numismatic "Free Republic" for people kicked off the PCGS
coin forum who
like to trash Obama, or post p****s of the President as Hiter, or the
devil, or as
Aunt Jemimah, or a monkey, (or suggest he take a motorcade
through Dallas)

Add to that bashing of g**s, muslims, liberals, Mexicans, Jews, and
spin on current
events from Fox, Drudge, Limbaugh, Mark Levin, etc.

Really fine people.

Page:  Previous  1 2 3   (First | Last)

Search Tags:
IUIUIK