Other Discussion: "Family Rescued From Studland N****t Beach As Boat Sinks"Group: uk.rec.sailing
Discussion: "Family Rescued From Studland N****t Beach As Boat Sinks"

Jerry
Mon, 3 Oct 2011 10:37:24 +0100
So, according to the RNLI, a child seeing n***d people is more
traumatic than the possibility of sinking and having to swim for
it... Me thinks that someone needs better 'first-aid' training as
I suspect that these kids were suffering from shock due to almost
being 'ship wrecked' out at sea and as such the *last* think
these kids actually needed was to be plonked into what is after
all just a large inflatable dingy and taken back out to sea!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-15147371

[..//..]
A spokeswoman for RNLI said: "Unfortunately for them the
nearest bit of land though was in the middle of the naturist
beach at Studland.

"Apart from being shaken [the family was] okay.

"But the children had the additional trauma of the surroundings
so they were taken onboard the inshore lifeboat and distracted
from the scene."
[..//..]

FUS set to URN
--
Regards, Jerry.

Martin
Oct 03, 2011 - 07:21:57 am EST
On Mon, 3 Oct 2011 10:37:24 +0100, "Jerry"
wrote:

>So, according to the RNLI, a child seeing n***d people is more
>traumatic than the possibility of sinking and having to swim for
>it... Me thinks that someone needs better 'first-aid' training as
>I suspect that these kids were suffering from shock due to almost
>being 'ship wrecked' out at sea and as such the *last* think
>these kids actually needed was to be plonked into what is after
>all just a large inflatable dingy and taken back out to sea!
>
>http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-15147371
>

>[..//..]
>A spokeswoman for RNLI said: "Unfortunately for them the
>nearest bit of land though was in the middle of the naturist
>beach at Studland.
>
>"Apart from being shaken [the family was] okay.
>
>"But the children had the additional trauma of the surroundings
>so they were taken onboard the inshore lifeboat and distracted
>from the scene."
>[..//..]

Very different to the real version
http://www.poole-lifeboats.org.uk/recent_launches.shtm
October 2011
2 October, midday(ish) ? ILB (x2)
After a fruitful morning on exercise, with the ILB crew practising
searching, towing and emergency procedures with a fishing boat, the
crew received an immediate request at about midday from Portland
Coastguard to head for Studland Bay where a 7m cabin cruiser with a
family onboard was reportedly sinking quickly.
On scene, the ILB located the casualty with mum, dad and two children,
who had by then headed for the nearest bit of land and beached itself
just as the crew arrived.
All the family were checked out and apart from being shaken up were
okay. As the vessel was now on part of the naturists beach, the
children were taken onboard the ILB to face away from the scene.
--

Martin

Lieutenant Scott
Oct 03, 2011 - 01:26:24 pm EST
On Mon, 03 Oct 2011 12:21:57 +0100, Martin wrote:

> On Mon, 3 Oct 2011 10:37:24 +0100, "Jerry"
> wrote:
>
>> So, according to the RNLI, a child seeing n***d people is more
>> traumatic than the possibility of sinking and having to swim for
>> it... Me thinks that someone needs better 'first-aid' training as
>> I suspect that these kids were suffering from shock due to almost
>> being 'ship wrecked' out at sea and as such the *last* think
>> these kids actually needed was to be plonked into what is after
>> all just a large inflatable dingy and taken back out to sea!
>>
>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-15147371
>>

>> [..//..]
>> A spokeswoman for RNLI said: "Unfortunately for them the
>> nearest bit of land though was in the middle of the naturist
>> beach at Studland.
>>
>> "Apart from being shaken [the family was] okay.
>>
>> "But the children had the additional trauma of the surroundings
>> so they were taken onboard the inshore lifeboat and distracted
>> from the scene."
>> [..//..]
>>

> Very different to the real version
> http://www.poole-lifeboats.org.uk/recent_launches.shtm
> October 2011
> 2 October, midday(ish) – ILB (x2)
> After a fruitful morning on exercise, with the ILB crew practising
> searching, towing and emergency procedures with a fishing boat, the
> crew received an immediate request at about midday from Portland
> Coastguard to head for Studland Bay where a 7m cabin cruiser with a
> family onboard was reportedly sinking quickly.
> On scene, the ILB located the casualty with mum, dad and two children,=

> who had by then headed for the nearest bit of land and beached itself
> just as the crew arrived.
> All the family were checked out and apart from being shaken up were
> okay. As the vessel was now on part of the naturists beach, the
> children were taken onboard the ILB to face away from the scene.

Oh for crying out loud. What has the world come to?

-- =

Say it with flowers - send her a triffid.

Duncan Heenan
Oct 03, 2011 - 02:36:08 pm EST
>"Lieutenant Scott" wrote in message
>news:op.v2sdeavuytk5n5 [No Spam] i7...
On Mon, 03 Oct 2011 12:21:57 +0100, Martin wrote:

>snip<
>> All the family were checked out and apart from being shaken up were
>> okay. As the vessel was now on part of the naturists beach, the
>> children were taken onboard the ILB to face away from the scene.

>Oh for crying out loud. What has the world come to?

Quite!
Maybe the RNLI should wake up tothe fact that it has quite a number of
naturists among its own members, and that anyone keeping a boat in Poole
Harbour would be fully familair with the naturist beach at Studland. Howeve,
as far as the Media are concerned only sexual n****y is acceptable. Innocent
non-sexual n****y seems odd to them, and therefore to be mocked; amd I find
that odd.
--
Duncan Heenan

Lieutenant Scott
Oct 03, 2011 - 02:45:14 pm EST
On Mon, 03 Oct 2011 19:36:08 +0100, Duncan Heenan wrote:

>> "Lieutenant Scott" wrote in message
>> news:op.v2sdeavuytk5n5 [No Spam] i7...
> On Mon, 03 Oct 2011 12:21:57 +0100, Martin wrote:
>
>> snip<
>>> All the family were checked out and apart from being shaken up were
>>> okay. As the vessel was now on part of the naturists beach, the
>>> children were taken onboard the ILB to face away from the scene.
>
>> Oh for crying out loud. What has the world come to?
>
> Quite!
> Maybe the RNLI should wake up tothe fact that it has quite a number of
> naturists among its own members, and that anyone keeping a boat in Poole
> Harbour would be fully familair with the naturist beach at Studland. Howeve,
> as far as the Media are concerned only sexual n****y is acceptable. Innocent
> non-sexual n****y seems odd to them, and therefore to be mocked; amd I find
> that odd.

I do not understand why clothing (a completely un-natural invention which no other animal uses) is so mandatory.

--
The state of Texas has executed yet another inmate. But Unforeseen legal issues have arisen. The state has killed so many people this y**r, it must now register as a tobacco company.

Wilbur Hubbard
Oct 03, 2011 - 06:20:46 pm EST
"Lieutenant Scott" wrote in message
news:op.v2sg1o1mytk5n5 [No Spam] i7...

> I do not understand why clothing (a completely un-natural invention
> which no other animal uses) is so mandatory.

It's not mandatory for me as I spend more hours a day n***d than
clothed. But, then again, I'm not some big fat slob with a disgusting
looking, unhealthy body. I think it's the ugly fat slobs who hate the
sight of normal people's bodies because it makes them so envious who
rail against n****y because it's something they can't do without making
other people toss up their lunch.

Wilbur Hubbard

"crotchstrap"