Other Discussion: DDS Signal GeneratorGroup: rec.antiques.radio+phono
Discussion: DDS Signal Generator

Page:  Previous  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Next  (First | Last)

Fred Kent <7->
Sep 29, 2011 - 08:48:05 am EST
"Brenda Ann" wrote in message
news:Ru-dneGxrNFSJR7TnZ2dnVY3goydnZ2d [No Spam] giganews.com...

> OK... I bought one of these cute little buggers.. now, can someone tell me how to
> USE it? What I got was a part, wrapped in bubble wrap, and stuffed into a small
> packet. No datasheet, no nothing. What I want to do is set it up to replace a
> crystal in an AM transmitter that I built for someone... those crystals are a pain
> to find, and quite expensive when you can find them.

Surely you've heard of "Google"?

http://www.auctionzip.com/Full-i***e/1213822/fi78.cgi

http://www.google.com/search?q=Analog+Devices+AD9850&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1&rlz=1I7GGLL_en

Brenda Ann
Sep 29, 2011 - 09:03:48 am EST

"Fred Kent" wrote in message news:fOZgq.116$po6.48 [No Spam] newsfe16.iad...

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message
news:Ru-dneGxrNFSJR7TnZ2dnVY3goydnZ2d [No Spam] giganews.com...

> OK... I bought one of these cute little buggers.. now, can someone tell me
> how to USE it? What I got was a part, wrapped in bubble wrap, and stuffed
> into a small packet. No datasheet, no nothing. What I want to do is set it
> up to replace a crystal in an AM transmitter that I built for someone...
> those crystals are a pain to find, and quite expensive when you can find
> them.

Surely you've heard of "Google"?

http://www.auctionzip.com/Full-i***e/1213822/fi78.cgi

http://www.google.com/search?q=Analog+Devices+AD9850&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1&rlz=1I7GGLL_en

Yep... sure do. And yes, it's nice to have a tech sheet for the active
device, but that doesn't help me to figure out how to use the complete
board:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250887604250

Jeffrey Angus
Sep 29, 2011 - 10:27:12 am EST
On 9/29/2011 8:03 AM, Brenda Ann wrote:
> Yep... sure do. And yes, it's nice to have a tech sheet for the active
> device, but that doesn't help me to figure out how to use the complete
> board:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250887604250

I forwarded a bit of stuff to you about this.

Jeff

--
"Everything from Crackers to Coffins"

Michael A. Terrell
Sep 29, 2011 - 12:56:16 pm EST
Brenda Ann wrote:

> "Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
> news:Q_adnXGnt9SQGvLTnZ2dnUVZ_jadnZ2d [No Spam] earthlink.com...
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250887604250 is the
> one I bought.

> OK... I bought one of these cute little buggers.. now, can someone tell me
> how to USE it? What I got was a part, wrapped in bubble wrap, and stuffed
> into a small packet. No datasheet, no nothing. What I want to do is set it
> up to replace a crystal in an AM transmitter that I built for someone...
> those crystals are a pain to find, and quite expensive when you can find
> them.

Which version did you get? The one I won (above) doesn't match the
p***o in the listing.

The one I got looks like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/200646095475

http://www.egochina.net.cn/eBay/Download/AD9850.rar

I'm waiting on some socket strips:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180637432835 so I can build the interface on a
protoboard. For now, I am going to use a printer port interface for
testing, but I will add a 8051 series MPU and keyboard. I am also
looking at an EEPROM & shift register to load a preset frequency.

http://www.theladderline.com/inexpensive-ad9850-dds-boards-ebay has
some information to go with what Jeff mentioned.

--

Brenda Ann
Sep 29, 2011 - 04:06:50 pm EST

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
news:q6OdnWEUPoevPhnTnZ2dnUVZ_tGdnZ2d [No Spam] earthlink.com...

Which version did you get? The one I won (above) doesn't match the
p***o in the listing.

The one I got looks like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/200646095475

http://www.egochina.net.cn/eBay/Download/AD9850.rar

I'm waiting on some socket strips:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180637432835 so I can build the interface on a
protoboard. For now, I am going to use a printer port interface for
testing, but I will add a 8051 series MPU and keyboard. I am also
looking at an EEPROM & shift register to load a preset frequency.

I got the one in the link I posted (which is also the link that you posted
in the OP). I think I'm in way over my head on this one... I don't have the
interface equipment nor the raw programming skills to do anything with it.
First to raise their hand gets it... free.

Page:  Previous  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Next  (First | Last)

Search Tags:
schema ad9851 dds function signal generator dds source
arduino vfo dds 9835
ad8950
ad9850 dds signal generator module 0-40 mhz test equipment projects
ad9850 module schematic
am modulation ad9851
dds-9850 ebay
NJQRP 9850 DDS
pin connections software for ad9850 dds signal generator module 0-40 mhz test equipment
vfo using AD9850 DDS Signal Generator Module 0-40MHz
????????? dds ?? 8950
"ad8950" dds
"AD9850 DDS Signal Generator Module 0-40MHz "
"ad9850"
"ad9850.rar"
"pic18f" "dds" "9851"
"sweep Generator" ad9851
0-40 mhz ad9850 module dds function generator circuit
0-40 mhz ad9850 module dds function generator schematic
16f control ad9850 "signal generator module"
16F628 DDS VFO
16f628 dds module
16f628 dds module ebay
40 to 50 MHz AD9851 DDS vfo
40mhz dds function generator module
8051 control dds signal generator
9850 dds arduino
9850 dds with atmel controller
9850dds-signal-generator
ad 9850 dds
AD8950
ad8950 output control
ad8950 transmitter
Ad8950 8051 function generator
ad8950 am transmitter
ad8950 analog devices
ad8950 analog devices datasheet
ad8950 arduino
ad8950 arduino dds ?????????
ad8950 avr
AD8950 AVR DDS
ad8950 calculation
ad8950 control software
AD8950 datasheet
ad8950 datasheet download
ad8950 dds
ad8950 dds arduino
ad8950 dds circuit
ad8950 dds datasheet
ad8950 dds module
AD8950 DDS PIC
ad8950 dds pic code
ad8950 dds pic16f
ad8950 dds schematic
ad8950 dds signal generator
ad8950 dds test frequency
ad8950 dds vfo
ad8950 DDS ?????
ad8950 ebay
ad8950 function generator
ad8950 module dds signal generator
ad8950 output control
ad8950 parallel
ad8950 pic
ad8950 pic dds
ad8950 pic project
ad8950 price
ad8950 programming
AD8950 project
ad8950 sample program
ad8950 sweep generator
ad8950 tuning
ad8950 usb dds sweep
ad8950 ???????
AD8950+datasheet
ad9835 avr sweep
ad9835 dds
ad9850
AD9850 0-40MHz schemat
AD9850 "evaluation software"
ad9850 + module
ad9850 + parallel port
ad9850 16f628
ad9850 40mhz dds signal generator manual
ad9850 40mhz dds signal generator module datasheet
ad9850 ad9851 dds control
ad9850 am radio if alignment
ad9850 application notes
ad9850 as am transmitter
ad9850 atmega
ad9850 avr
ad9850 board china
ad9850 board china pic micro
ad9850 board schematic
ad9850 chinese datasheet ebay module
ad9850 datasheet parallel -serial
ad9850 dds
AD9850 DDS 16F628 projects
ad9850 dds board
ad9850 dds board china pic
ad9850 dds board schematic
ad9850 dds fm modulation
ad9850 dds module
ad9850 dds module pic16f
ad9850 dds module & pic control 16f628 ebay
ad9850 dds module china
ad9850 dds module control 16f
ad9850 dds MODULE SWEEPGENERATOR PROGRAM
ad9850 dds module vfo
AD9850 DDS PC interface printer
ad9850 DDS signal genartor module china
ad9850 dds signal generator
ad9850 dds signal generator 0-40 Mhz Data Sheet
AD9850 DDS Signal Generator arduino
ad9850 dds signal generator arduino code
ad9850 dds signal generator arduino project
ad9850 dds signal generator atmega
ad9850 dds signal generator avr
AD9850 DDS Signal Generator MANUAL AND SOFTWARE
ad9850 dds signal generator modul data sheet
ad9850 dds signal generator modul sheet
ad9850 dds signal generator module
ad9850 dds signal generator module 0 40 mhz schematic
ad9850 dds signal generator module 0-40 mhz
ad9850 dds signal generator module 0-40 mhz data
ad9850 dds signal generator module 0-40 mhz circuit
ad9850 dds signal generator module 0-40 mhz datasheet
ad9850 dds signal generator module 0-40 mhz schaltplan
ad9850 dds signal generator module 0-40 mhz software pc
AD9850 DDS Signal Generator Module 0-40MHz
ad9850 dds signal generator module 0-40mhz "circuit diagram"
ad9850 dds signal generator module 0-40mhz as vfo
AD9850 DDS Signal Generator Module 0-40MHz datasheet
ad9850 dds signal generator module 0-40mhz from ebay
ad9850 dds signal generator module 0-40mhz schema
ad9850 dds signal generator module 0-40mhz vfo
AD9850 DDS Signal Generator Module atmega
AD9850 DDS Signal Generator Module Circuit datasheet
ad9850 dds signal generator module circuit diagram
ad9850 dds signal generator module data sheet
ad9850 dds signal generator module datasheet
ad9850 dds signal generator module pic18f
AD9850 DDS Signal Generator Module pins explains
ad9850 dds signal generator module schematic
ad9850 dds signal generator module usage
ad9850 dds signal generator project
AD9850 DDS Signal Generator-Modul
ad9850 dds test module
ad9850 dds vfo
AD9850 DDS ????????? ???????? 0-40MHz ?????
AD9850 ebay DDS pc module schematic signal pinout
ad9850 fm modulation
ad9850 frequency sweep Arduino
ad9850 generator sweep
ad9850 hf sweep generator
ad9850 i atmega8
ad9850 modul
ad9850 modul schematic
ad9850 module
ad9850 module 0 40mhz datasheet
ad9850 module dds signal generator schematic
ad9850 module pinout
ad9850 module project ebay
ad9850 module project ebay cheap
ad9850 module schematic
ad9850 module schematic cheap 20 pin
ad9850 module schematic download
ad9850 module software download
ad9850 module vfo
ad9850 parallel port
ad9850 pc
ad9850 pc controled
ad9850 pic
ad9850 pic controller
ad9850 pic controller sweep generator
ad9850 pic16f84a
ad9850 port parallele
ad9850 schema c*n 16f628
ad9850 schemat
ad9850 signal generator shema
ad9850 simple bench waveform generator
ad9850 sveep generator
ad9850 sweep
ad9850 sweep 40 mhz
ad9850 sweep generator
ad9850 sweep generator arduino
ad9850 sweep generator pic
AD9850 SWEEP PROJECT
ad9850 sweepgenerator
ad9850 uses
ad9850 vfo
ad9850+modulation
ad9850+vfo
ad9850.rar
ad9850.rar ebay
ad9851 /techsupport/designtools/evaluationboards
ad9851 chip china price
ad9851 code ccs
ad9851 dds arduino
AD9851 dds arduino vhf
ad9851 dds function generator how to am modulation
ad9851 dds function generator how to modulate
ad9851 dds function signal generator 50mhz manual schematic
ad9851 dds project pic
ad9851 dds signal generator module
ad9851 dds vfo source code
ad9851 evaluation ??????????
ad9851 kaufen
ad9851 pic ccs
ad9851 pic controller
ad9851 programming in c
ad9851 signal generator
ad9851 sweep
ad9851 sweep generator
AD9851 UHF
ad9851+16f628
add sweep function to ebay dds signal gen
align am radio dds signal generator
am transmitter "signal generator"
am zender met dds
amateur radio dds ad9850 pic software download
analog device 8950 dds
analog devices ad8950
analog devices ad9850 michael
analog devices ad9850 program control
arduino + ad8950
arduino 9850
arduino 9850 dds if offset
arduino 9850 dds schematic
arduino 9850 dds signal generator with rotary encoder
arduino ad8950
arduino AD8950 VFO
arduino and ad8950
arduino control of ad9850
arduino dds 9850 at radio shack
arduino dds ad 8950
arduino dds9850
arduino dds9850 ad7
arduino ham ad8950 vfo
arduino sketch vfo dds
arduino sweep modulator
arduino+china dds
atmega ad9850
atmega ad9850 dds
atmega168 ad9850 dds software
atmega168 ad9850 dds source code
atmega168 dds vfo
atmega168 to ad9850 dds vfo
atmega8 ad9850 IQ dds schematic
atmega8 dds vfo
atmel code for ad9850 dds
atmel dds sweep function signal generator
atmel dds vfo dc project
avr dds ad9850 signal generator project
avr dds sweep
best dds signal generator review
building a vfo using chinese dds module
building dds module from ebay
calibrating ad8950
calibrating ad8950 arduino
can a dds signal generator be used to align am radio
can ebay dds module work as vfo
Cheap AD9850 board from China
cheap chinese ad9850 schematic
cheap dds module
china 9850 dds board schematic
china ad9850 module project
china dds module
china function generator review
chinese dds ad9850 datasheet
chinese dds boards
chinese dds module download
chinese knockoff ad9850
chinesisches dds-modul
conexionado ad9850 vfo
control ad8950 arduino
controller for china dds module
controller of china dds module
controlling ad9850 dds signal generator module
controlling ad9851 dds with arduino
controlling dds signal
controlling the ad8950 with arduino
data sheet ad9850 dds signal generator module
Datasheet AD8950
datasheet AD9850 DDS Signal Generator Module 0-40MHz
dds 8950 arduino
dds 8950 vfo ham radio
dds 9850 code
dds 9850 module vfo
dds 9850 parallel port
dds 9850 pic 16f84
dds 9850 signal generator output buffering
dds 9850 software arduino
dds 9850 vfo ebay
dds 9851 sweep generator
DDS AD8950 datasheet pdf
dds ad8950 signal generator
dds ad9850
dds ad9850 16f628 signal generator
dds ad9850 ebay
dds ad9850 module pic16f628 controller
dds ad9850 PC parallel port
dds ad9850 schema
dds ad9851 arduino code
dds ad9851 atmega
DDS AD9851 made in China
DDS AD9851 PIC C
dds ad9851 ????????? ?????
dds am transmitter
dds am transmitter schematic
dds am zender
dds based signal generator
dds board ad9850 from china controlling with 16f628
dds board pic china
dds chinese module
dds chinese module vfo
dds circuit 50 mhz ebay.com
dds cu ad9850
dds fm modulator module
dds function generator avr atmega16
dds function signal generator
dds function signal generator module
dds generator
dds generator ad8950 arduino
dds generator atmega16
dds generator ebay
dds generator ebay schema
dds generator ebay.de
dds generator for vhf
dds generator modul mit microcontroller interface
dds generator schaltplan
dds manual ad9850 2013
dds modu ad9850
dds modul ebay
dds modul s ad9850 40mhz vfo project
dds modul schematic
dds module ad9850
dds module ad9850 controlling with 16f628
dds module china
dds module controller
dds module sweeper
dds module--dq0051
dds module--dq0051 arduino
dds modules + ebay
DDS na Pic16F628
dds pic frequency analog
dds pic function generator circuit
dds pulse gen
dds signal generator ad8950
DDS signal generator be used to align am radio
dds sweep generator ad9850
dds sweeper
dds sweeper ad9850
dds uc fm transmitter
DDS VFO - ebay
dds vfo ad9850
dds vfo ad9851
DDS VFO ARDUINO
dds vfo generator - ebay
dds vfo ham
dds vfo vhf
dds vfo with pic16f84 and ad9850
dds with pic 18f
dds ????????? ??????? ad8950
dds ????????? ???????? AVR ? AD8950
dds+generator+pic
DDS-VFO mit AD9850
dds8950 schaltplan
DDS9850
dds9850 arduino
dds9850 pic keyboard
dds9850 pic16f84
dds9850 schematics
dds9850 signal generator module
DDS9850 SOFTWARE
dds9850 y arduino
dds9850.rar download
dds9850?pic??????????
dds_ad9850 circuit diagram
down load ad8950 data sheet
Download AD9835.EXE
dq0051 circuit diagram
DQ0051 dds
DQ0051 DDS 9850 signal generator
DQ0051 DDS 9850 signal generator circuit
dq0051 dds application
dq0051 dds module
ebay + dds
ebay 9850 dds
ebay ad8950
ebay AD9850
ebay ad9850 dds
ebay ad9850 dds module schematic
ebay ad9850 dds schematic
ebay ad9850 module pinout
ebay ad9850 pic16f628
ebay analog devices
eBay DDS
ebay dds module controller
ebay dds modules
ebay dds schematic
ebay dds9850
ebay ddsad9850
ebay electronics dds modules
EBay Function Generators China Made
ebay ?????? ?????????? dds ?? 8950
egochina dds
file 628 generatore dds 9850
frequency generator ad8950 programming
function generator project discussion
function signal generator 0 - 50mhz dds ebay.china
generateur dds 40 mhz ebay
générateur HF module dds ad9850
generator AD9850 & PIC16F84A
generator dds with modulation am ad9850
generator module ad9850
generator PIC16F84
guide ad9850 dds signal generator module with arduino
ham radio dds circuits
how good are the dds signal generators reviews
how to ad9851 in c
how to add am modulation to the ad9851 dds function generator
how to calculate frequency ad8950
how to change output amplitude of AD9851 signal generator
How to connect DDS_AD9850 with PIC
how to connect ad9850 dds signal generator module 0-40mhz
how to control cheap dds module on ebay
how to modulate the ad9851 dds function generator + dds module
how to use ebay dds
how to use ebay dds board
inexpensive ad9850 boards
Inexpensive AD9850 DDS boards on eBay
inexpensive ad9851 dds boards on ebay
instructions for chinese 50 mhz dds
interfacing ad9850 dds signal generator module 0-40 mhz
interfacing ebay ad9850 module
low cost 50mhz dds function generator based on ad9851
manual for ad9850 0 to 40 mhz frequency
mc1496 modulate ad9851
mc1496 on ebay
MC1496 UHF
moculo dds ad9850 ebay preset function
modul ad9850 pdf
modul dds 9850
modul dds ad9850 schema
MODUL DDS9850
modulate ad9851
modulate ad9851 with arduino
module dds ad 9850 pic 16f
moduli dds ad9850 dalla cina
modulo dds ad9850 ebay preset function
modu? dds9850
multiple ad9850 schematic
new ad9850 dds signal generator module
New AD9850 DDS Signal Generator Module 0-40MHz connection
new ad9850 dds signal generator module+circuit diagram+code for arduino-no s
new style ad9850.rar
njqrp 9850 dds board
parallel port 74hct574
parallel port ad9850
parallel port test module ad9850
pc control ad8950
PC interface to AD9850
pc program for ad8950
PIC 16F AD9851
pic 16f628 signal generator
pic ad8950
pic based usb signal generator project
pic controller for ad8950
pic controller for ebay dds vfo
pic dds function generator
pic microcontroller function generator dds
pic vfo dds ad8950
pic18f dds ad9851
pin configuration ad9850 dds signal generator module 0-40mhz
program dds module ebay
programmation ad9850
programmation dds ad9850
pulsewidth bandwidth...
rf alignment radio dds generator ad9850
schema ad9851 cinese
schema dds 9850 c*n pic 628
schema dds ad9851
schema dds modul
schema modul dds ad9850
schema module ad9851
schema new ad9851 dds function signal generator 0 - 50mhz dds
schemat dds module
schematic ad9850 dds signal generator module 0-40mhz
schematic ad9850 module
schematic dds am transmitter
schematic ebay ad9850
schematic for ebay 9850 dds module
schematics for ad9850 dds signal generator module 0-40 mhz
sd9850 module connection
sheme generator or ad9851
signal ????????? ad8950
signal generator module 0-40 mhz circuit
signal generator project using ad9851 with pic controller software code
simple dds vfo china
simple dds_ad9850 curcuits
simple test ad9850 vfo
small AD9850 DDS modules from china
SOFTWARE PIC16F628 FOR DDS
software for sweep generator ad9850
software to drive ad9850 module
sweep ad9850
sweep generator ad9850 XP
sweep generator ad9851
sweep generator with ad9850
sweep generátor+ad9850
sweep with ad9850
sweepgenerator ad9850
sweepgenerator ad9851
universal vfo dds ad9850
using a ad9850 bought off ebay
using a chinese ad9850 for dds
using ad9850 dds boards
using AD9851 DDS Signal Generator Module
using an ebay ad9850
using ebay dds modules
utilizzo dds 9850 cinesi
vfo a dds sur ebay
vfo ad9850 + 16f628
vfo dds 9851 arduino -dd60 -dds-60
vfo dds ad9851 arduino -dds60 -dds-60
vfo ebay dds
vfo mit dds ad9850
vfo mit dds modul aus china
vfo using AD9850 DDS Signal Generator Module 0-40MHz
vfo with ad9850 and arduino
vfo with ad9850 dds modul
vfo+ad9850
vhf/uhf signal generator module