Other Discussion: THE "FUNERAL ADVANTAGE" PLANGroup: uk.rec.sheds
Discussion: THE "FUNERAL ADVANTAGE" PLAN

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Sat, 15 Jan 2011 07:48:27 -0800
Underwritten by Lincoln Heritage, the "funeral advantage" plan is simply
another whole-life insurance policy payable upon the insured's demise.
Marketed as "funeral insurance," the plan is supposed to pay for final
expenses. The joke of all these kind of plans is that most funeral homes
require you to pay up front. They're not going to wait for some g*****n
half-assed insurance company to take a month or more to pay. We might also
mention that the words "funeral" and "advantage" are mutually exclusive;
only a total idiot would disagree. Thank you and have a Pleasance Day.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
U.S. Army, ret.

--
GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME HEAD!

Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Jan 15, 2011 - 11:16:04 am EST
"The Peeler" wrote in message
news:0in3j61r9jouj1m7e6iitmua7om8und4pm [No Spam] 4ax.com...
> On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 07:48:27 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
> wrote:
>
>>Underwritten by Lincoln Heritage, the "funeral advantage" plan is simply
>>another whole-life insurance policy payable upon the insured's demise.
>>Marketed as "funeral insurance," the plan is supposed to pay for final
>>expenses. The joke of all these kind of plans is that most funeral homes
>>require you to pay up front. They're not going to wait for some g*****n
>>half-assed insurance company to take a month or more to pay. We might
>>also
>>mention that the words "funeral" and "advantage" are mutually exclusive;
>>only a total idiot would disagree. Thank you and have a Pleasance Day.
>>Colonel Edmund J. Burke
>>U.S. Army, ret.
>
> It's another jew scam, Kernel.

Jews I can live with; it's those phucking n****** I dislike.

http://www.niggermania.com/tom/

Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Jan 15, 2011 - 11:39:56 am EST
"The Peeler" wrote in message
news:a1q3j6tcgpejud9m904chkk49sfdvvesfd [No Spam] 4ax.com...
> On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 08:16:04 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
> wrote:
>
>>"The Peeler" wrote in message
>>news:0in3j61r9jouj1m7e6iitmua7om8und4pm [No Spam] 4ax.com...

>>> It's another jew scam, Kernel.
>>

>>Jews I can live with; it's those phucking n****** I dislike.
>>
>>http://www.niggermania.com/tom/
>
> One lot are as bad as the other, Kernel. At least n****** won't try
> to cheat you.

Actually we owe them some gratitude; they seem to s****h up many fat, ugly
white g***s who otherwise would have no c**k to s**k and f**k.

The Peeler
Jan 15, 2011 - 12:50:22 pm EST
wrote:

>Underwritten by Lincoln Heritage, the "funeral advantage" plan is simply
>another whole-life insurance policy payable upon the insured's demise.
>Marketed as "funeral insurance," the plan is supposed to pay for final
>expenses. The joke of all these kind of plans is that most funeral homes
>require you to pay up front. They're not going to wait for some g*****n
>half-assed insurance company to take a month or more to pay. We might also
>mention that the words "funeral" and "advantage" are mutually exclusive;
>only a total idiot would disagree. Thank you and have a Pleasance Day.
>Colonel Edmund J. Burke
>U.S. Army, ret.

It's another jew scam, Kernel.

The Peeler
Jan 15, 2011 - 01:32:49 pm EST
wrote:

>"The Peeler" wrote in message
>news:0in3j61r9jouj1m7e6iitmua7om8und4pm [No Spam] 4ax.com...
>> On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 07:48:27 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Underwritten by Lincoln Heritage, the "funeral advantage" plan is simply
>>>another whole-life insurance policy payable upon the insured's demise.
>>>Marketed as "funeral insurance," the plan is supposed to pay for final
>>>expenses. The joke of all these kind of plans is that most funeral homes
>>>require you to pay up front. They're not going to wait for some g*****n
>>>half-assed insurance company to take a month or more to pay. We might
>>>also
>>>mention that the words "funeral" and "advantage" are mutually exclusive;
>>>only a total idiot would disagree. Thank you and have a Pleasance Day.
>>>Colonel Edmund J. Burke
>>>U.S. Army, ret.
>>
>> It's another jew scam, Kernel.
>

>Jews I can live with; it's those phucking n****** I dislike.
>
>http://www.niggermania.com/tom/

One lot are as bad as the other, Kernel. At least n****** won't try
to cheat you.

Mr Pounder
Jan 15, 2011 - 03:10:24 pm EST
"The Peeler" wrote in message
news:6704j6hq11dn71vl8na3iifkgh5pk7rp8r [No Spam] 4ax.com...
> On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 08:39:56 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
> wrote:
>
>>"The Peeler" wrote in message
>>news:a1q3j6tcgpejud9m904chkk49sfdvvesfd [No Spam] 4ax.com...

>>> One lot are as bad as the other, Kernel. At least n****** won't try
>>> to cheat you.
>>

>>Actually we owe them some gratitude; they seem to s****h up many fat, ugly
>>white g***s who otherwise would have no c**k to s**k and f**k.
>
> We owe them nothing. They owe us everything for killing the Good
> Lord.

My newserver is up the s*****r.
Keep kicking his a**e Mr Peeler.

Mr Pounder

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Search Tags:
"funeral advantage" scam
2'A=0
arefuneraladvantageprogramslegitimate
edmond j burke army
funeral advantage complaints
funeral advantage cost
funeral advantage fraud
funeral advantage insurance scams
funeral advantage lincoln are frauds
funeral advantage lincoln cost
funeral advantage lincoln heritage costs
funeral advantage lincoln heritage what is cost
funeral advantage plan hoax?
Funeral Advantage Plan Scam
funeral advantage program
funeral advantage program + fraud?
funeral advantage program - lincoln heritage
funeral advantage program for lincoln heritage
funeral advantage program reviews
funeral advantage program scam
funeral advantage ripoff
Funeral Advantage scam
funeral advantage scam policy
funeraladvantage.com
heritage advantage program legit
is funeral advantage a scam
is funeral advantage legit
is funeral advantage legitimate
is funeral advantage legiyimate
is lincoln heritage funeral advantage legit
is lincoln heritage funeral advantage legit
is lincoln heritage legit
liberty funeral advantage
liberty heritage funeral advantage
liberty heritage funeral advantage complaints
liberty heritage funeral advantage reviews
lincoln heritage advantage
lincoln heritage complaints
lincoln heritage funeral advantage
lincoln heritage funeral advantage bbb
lincoln heritage funeral advantage complaints
lincoln heritage funeral advantage cost
lincoln heritage funeral advantage fraud
lincoln heritage funeral advantage insurance
lincoln heritage funeral advantage john burke
lincoln heritage funeral advantage plan reviews scam
Lincoln Heritage funeral advantage program complaints
lincoln heritage funeral advantage review
lincoln heritage funeral advantage reviews
lincoln heritage funeral advantage scam
lincoln heritage rip off
lincoln heritage ripoff
lincoln heritage scam
lincoln heritage scams
lincoln life insurance funeral advantage complaints
lincoln+heritage+funeral+advantage
lincolnheritage funeraladvantage.com
pleasance burke
PLEASANCE BURKE
reviews on Lincoln Heritage Funeral Advantage
scam funeral advantage
scams on lincoln advantage
Search funeral advantage
the colonel Edmund burke
what's the word on "lincoln heritage funeral
www.funeral-advantage.com
www.funeraladvantage.com