Other Discussion: LabTool-48 Programmer SoftwareGroup: aus.electronics
Discussion: LabTool-48 Programmer Software

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Who Where
Tue, 26 Jul 2011 20:10:20 +0800
Does anyone happen to have version 4.67 of the driver software for the
genuine Advantech LabTool-48 programmer ( NOT the 48UX/48UXP, NOT the
Dataman or any other Chinese clone)? They (AEC) took it off their
website download page as the device is "obsolete" ....

TIA

Gary R. Schmidt
Jul 26, 2011 - 09:30:06 am EST
On 26/07/2011 10:10 PM, who where wrote:
> Does anyone happen to have version 4.67 of the driver software for the
> genuine Advantech LabTool-48 programmer ( NOT the 48UX/48UXP, NOT the
> Dataman or any other Chinese clone)? They (AEC) took it off their
> website download page as the device is "obsolete" ....
>
> TIA
Have you tried the WayBackMachine ? They
may have archived the site.

Cheers,
Gary B-)

Who Where
Jul 26, 2011 - 08:58:47 pm EST
On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 23:30:06 +1000, "Gary R. Schmidt"
wrote:

>On 26/07/2011 10:10 PM, who where wrote:
>> Does anyone happen to have version 4.67 of the driver software for the
>> genuine Advantech LabTool-48 programmer ( NOT the 48UX/48UXP, NOT the
>> Dataman or any other Chinese clone)? They (AEC) took it off their
>> website download page as the device is "obsolete" ....
>>
>> TIA
>Have you tried the WayBackMachine ? They
>may have archived the site.

Good thought - and one I hadn't explored. Unfortunately there is a
huge gap between Feb 98 and May 2006.

I currently have v3.60. Feb 98 has "new" v2.60. By 2006 they had
obsoleted/replaced the machine and removed the 4.67 s/w from their
website to limit damage by counterfeiters.

Jasen Betts
Jul 28, 2011 - 07:12:53 am EST
On 2011-07-26, who where wrote:
> Does anyone happen to have version 4.67 of the driver software for the
> genuine Advantech LabTool-48 programmer ( NOT the 48UX/48UXP, NOT the
> Dataman or any other Chinese clone)? They (AEC) took it off their
> website download page as the device is "obsolete" ....

Perhaps you can request a copy of the software from their Victoria
office as a "replacement part"

--
?????? 100% natural

Who Where
Jul 28, 2011 - 08:44:32 am EST
On 28 Jul 2011 11:12:53 GMT, Jasen Betts wrote:

>On 2011-07-26, who where wrote:
>> Does anyone happen to have version 4.67 of the driver software for the
>> genuine Advantech LabTool-48 programmer ( NOT the 48UX/48UXP, NOT the
>> Dataman or any other Chinese clone)? They (AEC) took it off their
>> website download page as the device is "obsolete" ....
>
>Perhaps you can request a copy of the software from their Victoria
>office as a "replacement part"

Apparently all "authorised outlets" removed it when AEC did. AEC
themselves declined to provide it in response to my valid request -
they did offer lifetime free updates as part of the product marketing.

Anyway, a bit of googling didn't find it, but a LOT of determined
googling did, so AEC can go get up themselves for their support
attitude.

John Tserkezis
Jul 28, 2011 - 09:07:57 am EST
who where wrote:

> Apparently all "authorised outlets" removed it when AEC did. AEC
> themselves declined to provide it in response to my valid request -
> they did offer lifetime free updates as part of the product marketing.

I've always been wary of "lifetime" support. The word lifetime can
mean anything at all, and gives them an 'out' when they choose to quit
supporting a product.

That said, I've found the only ones who are "a**l" about no longer
supporting a particular product almost always have a modern product it
directly competes with.

I worked for a company that had a product with a front panel UI that
controlled all the bells and whistles, and another significantly cheaper
box (by several $K, about a third cost of the first) that could do that
and much more with a $60 RS232 interface box, and the protocols we would
give for free (but with a non disclosure agreement) if asked nicely.

The interface and protocols were not only not advertised, they were
only ever implemented for special jobs where the customer needed it.

Any way to make a buck.
--
Experience: a name everyone gives to his mistakes.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Search Tags:
software downloads laptool_48
telechargemen lab tool-48uxp
telecharger programme adventech labool
advantech clone china
advantech lab 48 software download
advantech lab tool 48 software
advantech lab tool-48
advantech lab tool-48 software
advantech lab tool-48 software download
advantech lab tool-48uxp
advantech labtool 48 4.67
advantech labtool 48 driver
advantech labtool 48 driver download
advantech labtool 48 software
advantech labtool 48 software download
ADVANTECH LABTOOL-48
ADVANTECH LabTool-48 4.67
advantech labtool-48 download
advantech labtool-48 driver
advantech labtool-48 software
ADVANTECH LABTOOL-48 ??
advanteck labtool-48 software download
avantech labtool 48xp error not found
dataman 48 ver 4.67
dataman 48uxp software free download
dataman 48xp = dataman 48LV
dataman 48xp driver
dataman 48xp programmer software
dataman 48xp software
Dataman lab tool 48
dataman uxp 48 not found
dataman-48 not found
download labtool 48 4.67
download s lar-tool-48
download software labtool-48/48xp
driver labtool 4.67
driver labtool uxp 48 china
free dataman-48lv software download
free program lab tool-48 uxp
Gary R. Schmidt Labtool-48
lab tool 4.67
lab tool 48 4.67 Download
lab tool 48 not found
lab tool 48 software free download
lab tool-48 free software
lab tool-48 programmer program
lab tool48 not found
lab tool48 not found program
lab tools 48 4.67
lab tools 48uxp
lab-tool 48 not found
LAB-TOOL-48
labtool 4.67
labtool 4.67
labtool 48 software free download
labtool 48 1.0 software
labtool 48 4.67
labtool 48 4.67 download
labtool 48 advantech
labtool 48 advantech driver
labtool 48 download
labtool 48 download 4.67
labtool 48 not found
labtool 48 programmer not found
labtool 48 software
labtool 48 software download Version 4.67
labtool 48 software download
labtool 48 software download 4.67
labtool 48 software download version 4.67
labtool 48 software driver advantech
labtool 48 software free download
labtool 48 uxp download software 4
labtool 48 ver.4.67 telecharger
labtool 48 version 4.67 download
labtool 48 xp cloner download
labtool 48uxp clone
labtool 48uxp clone software
labtool 48uxp download
labtool 48uxp driver software
labtool 48uxp not found
labtool 48ver 4.67 software
labtool 48xp free software
labtool 48xp software
labtool free soft
labtool programmer clone
labtool software 4.67
labtool verision 4.67
labtool+48+driver+software+download
labtool+48xp+uxp+not+found+
labtool-4.67
labtool-48
labtool-48 4.67
labtool-48 clone
labtool-48 software
labtool-48 software download
labtool-48 version 4.67
labtool-48 version 4.67 <
LabTool-48UXP
labtool-48uxp clone
labtool-48xp driver
labtool-48xp uxp not found
labtool-48xp/uxp not found
labtool48
labtool48 4.67
labtool48 4.67 download
labtool48 download 4.67
labtool48 driver
labtool48 install driver downlaod
labtool48 software
labtool48 version 4.67
labtool48 version 4.67 free dawnlood
labtool48 version 4.67 telecharger
labtool48driver
labtool48uxp clone
laptool-48 software
laptool48.com
logiciel labtool 48
logiciel labtool-48
program do lab tool 48 4.67
programme advantech labtools-48uxp
SOFTWAR LABTOOL48
software fot labtool 48
software labtool 48 ver 1.0
software labtool-48
software labtool-48uxp china
software laptool 48
telechargemment lab tool-48 uxp
telecharger labtool 48 4.67
telecharger dernier version labtool uxp china
telecharger driver Advantech LabTool-48
telecharger driver labtool 48
TELECHARGER LABTOOL 48
telecharger labtool 48 4.67
telecharger labtool 48 version 4.67
telecharger labtool-48 4.67
telecharger labtool-48 software download
telecharger labtool48 4.67
telecharger labtool48 version 4.67
telecharger le logiciel de labtool-48
tlcharger le logiciel de dataman 48
TOOL-48 4.67
what alternatives are there to dataman 48lv
www.laptool_48.com
??????? Labtool 48
???soft ?????? 48 dataman