Other Discussion: Any Good/bad Stories AboutGroup: aus.motorcycles
Discussion: Any Good/bad Stories About

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Bernie Dwyer
Tue, 02 Nov 2010 12:22:17 +1000
Rising Sun Honda in Townsville?

There's a nice looking chookie there I'm thinking of buying - but living
on the Sunshine Coast makes tyre-kicking a bit problematic, so I'll have
to go on dealer reputation.

cheers
--

Bernie Dwyer
There are no 'z' in my address

Atec77
Nov 02, 2010 - 01:29:12 am EST
On 2/11/2010 12:22 PM, Bernie Dwyer wrote:
> Rising Sun Honda in Townsville?
>
> There's a nice looking chookie there I'm thinking of buying - but living
> on the Sunshine Coast makes tyre-kicking a bit problematic, so I'll have
> to go on dealer reputation.
>
> cheers
There should be a good number of readers as Townsville has a lot of
military drivers and riders , perhaps there is an inspection service
available ?

--

Diogenes
Nov 02, 2010 - 02:01:46 am EST
wrote:

>Rising Sun Honda in Townsville?
>
>There's a nice looking chookie there I'm thinking of buying - but living
>on the Sunshine Coast makes tyre-kicking a bit problematic, so I'll have
>to go on dealer reputation.
>
>cheers

Holler "DOUGGIE !!!"

=================

Onya bike

Gerry

Toosmoky
Nov 02, 2010 - 09:31:22 pm EST
On 2/11/2010 12:22 PM, Bernie Dwyer wrote:

> Rising Sun Honda in Townsville?

In my opinion, the service department couldn't fix a child's tricycle
properly.

But yeah, they're OK to buy off. Just make sure you get your parts and
service somewhere else.

--
Toosmoky
Work to ride, Ride to Work...

Toosmoky
Nov 02, 2010 - 09:31:52 pm EST
On 2/11/2010 4:01 PM, Diogenes wrote:

> Holler "DOUGGIE !!!"

I'm on it.

--
Toosmoky
Work to ride, Ride to Work...
http://users.tpg.com.au/smokey61/cafe

Bernie Dwyer
Nov 02, 2010 - 10:20:39 pm EST
Toosmoky wrote:

> On 2/11/2010 12:22 PM, Bernie Dwyer wrote:
>
> > Rising Sun Honda in Townsville?
>
> In my opinion, the service department couldn't fix a child's tricycle
> properly.
>
> But yeah, they're OK to buy off. Just make sure you get your parts and
> service somewhere else.

Thanks, will do. There's a Yamaha "platinum" dealer in Caloundra
http://www.northcoastmotorsport.com, so parts should be OK.

--

Bernie Dwyer
There are no 'z' in my address