Microsoft Discussion: Error 0x800C000BGroup: microsoft.public.design.gallery
Discussion: Error 0x800C000B

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

MartyLake
Thu, 6 May 2010 07:28:01 -0700
I am getting the following error at random times when trying to insert
clipart in any Office 2007 program. "Clip Organizer cannot complete the
operation. Error Code 0x800C000B." The user is able to search for clipart
and gets results from the internet, but when they try and insert an internet
clip the computer freezes for a few minutes and displays this message. I
have not been able to find anything on this error code. The problem happens
randomly to different users on different computers. It started happening
last week sometime. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

Mary Sauer
May 06, 2010 - 01:00:19 pm EST
I'd do some clean-up. In Internet Explorer, Tools, Internet Options, Delete. You
will want to delete the temporary files.
This is the only reference I can find to your error:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms695782(VS.85).aspx

It only says it is a time-out server error.

--
Mary Sauer MVP
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"MartyLake" wrote in message
news:7E7FD3C5-8201-46C3-A7D3-D9DFBAB1B404 [No Spam] microsoft.com...
>I am getting the following error at random times when trying to insert
> clipart in any Office 2007 program. "Clip Organizer cannot complete the
> operation. Error Code 0x800C000B." The user is able to search for clipart
> and gets results from the internet, but when they try and insert an internet
> clip the computer freezes for a few minutes and displays this message. I
> have not been able to find anything on this error code. The problem happens
> randomly to different users on different computers. It started happening
> last week sometime. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

Lisbethanne
May 11, 2010 - 02:20:01 pm EST
I teach microsfot software all over town and have started getting this
message a every location. As you said it seems intermittant and
unpredictable...but a pain in the neck. It freezes up the computer for a few
minutes and then sends the same error you seem to be getting. I've been
doing research this morning to find the problem...and to correct it. I don't
have time to mess around with a simple fucntion like clip art...not
working...What's the deal!?

"MartyLake" wrote:

> I am getting the following error at random times when trying to insert
> clipart in any Office 2007 program. "Clip Organizer cannot complete the
> operation. Error Code 0x800C000B." The user is able to search for clipart
> and gets results from the internet, but when they try and insert an internet
> clip the computer freezes for a few minutes and displays this message. I
> have not been able to find anything on this error code. The problem happens
> randomly to different users on different computers. It started happening
> last week sometime. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

Jared
May 11, 2010 - 05:18:01 pm EST
Exact same issue here. Have been having it for the past few days. I've
noticed that MS has changed a lot of img urls to office2010.microsoft.com and
office2010img.vo.msecnd.net recently. Even after whitelisting the MS
addresses in our firewall, we continue to see the exact same issues where the
thumbnail i****s load but as soon as you try to insert one, the pc freezes in
Office2007 and the error code 0X0800C0008 shows up shortly thereafter. I've
even tried to repair office and the clip organizer to no avail. Would love
to see what issue caused this and when there's a fix available! This is
really annoying, especially when it affects all of our 15,000 users.

"MartyLake" wrote:

> I am getting the following error at random times when trying to insert
> clipart in any Office 2007 program. "Clip Organizer cannot complete the
> operation. Error Code 0x800C000B." The user is able to search for clipart
> and gets results from the internet, but when they try and insert an internet
> clip the computer freezes for a few minutes and displays this message. I
> have not been able to find anything on this error code. The problem happens
> randomly to different users on different computers. It started happening
> last week sometime. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

Jim
May 11, 2010 - 07:35:01 pm EST
We're seeing this problem as well. any sort of response from Microsoft would
be helpful in appeasing the angry mob I've got here...

"Jared" wrote:

> Exact same issue here. Have been having it for the past few days. I've
> noticed that MS has changed a lot of img urls to office2010.microsoft.com and
> office2010img.vo.msecnd.net recently. Even after whitelisting the MS
> addresses in our firewall, we continue to see the exact same issues where the
> thumbnail i****s load but as soon as you try to insert one, the pc freezes in
> Office2007 and the error code 0X0800C0008 shows up shortly thereafter. I've
> even tried to repair office and the clip organizer to no avail. Would love
> to see what issue caused this and when there's a fix available! This is
> really annoying, especially when it affects all of our 15,000 users.
>

> "MartyLake" wrote:
>
> > I am getting the following error at random times when trying to insert
> > clipart in any Office 2007 program. "Clip Organizer cannot complete the
> > operation. Error Code 0x800C000B." The user is able to search for clipart
> > and gets results from the internet, but when they try and insert an internet
> > clip the computer freezes for a few minutes and displays this message. I
> > have not been able to find anything on this error code. The problem happens
> > randomly to different users on different computers. It started happening
> > last week sometime. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

Kelley
May 11, 2010 - 10:01:01 pm EST

"Jared" wrote:

> Exact same issue here. Have been having it for the past few days. I've
> noticed that MS has changed a lot of img urls to office2010.microsoft.com and
> office2010img.vo.msecnd.net recently. Even after whitelisting the MS
> addresses in our firewall, we continue to see the exact same issues where the
> thumbnail i****s load but as soon as you try to insert one, the pc freezes in
> Office2007 and the error code 0X0800C0008 shows up shortly thereafter. I've
> even tried to repair office and the clip organizer to no avail. Would love
> to see what issue caused this and when there's a fix available! This is
> really annoying, especially when it affects all of our 15,000 users.
>

> "MartyLake" wrote:
>
> > I am getting the following error at random times when trying to insert
> > clipart in any Office 2007 program. "Clip Organizer cannot complete the
> > operation. Error Code 0x800C000B." The user is able to search for clipart
> > and gets results from the internet, but when they try and insert an internet
> > clip the computer freezes for a few minutes and displays this message. I
> > have not been able to find anything on this error code. The problem happens
> > randomly to different users on different computers. It started happening
> > last week sometime. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Search Tags:
??????????
"código:0x800c000b"
"fix 0x800c000b"
0*800c000b
00X800C000B
0x0800c0008
0x0800c0008 + office 2010
0x800c000b
0x800c000b microsoft
0x800c000b error
0x800c000b error in windows store
0x800c000b hata kodu nedir
0x800c000b hatas?
0x800c000b how to solve in win8
0x800c000b kod
0x800c000b microsoft account
0x800c000b setting up microsoft account
0x800c000b windows 8
0x800c000b windows 8 error
0x800c000b错误win8
7e7fd3c5-8201-46c3-a7d3-d9dfbab1b404@microsoft.com
activate windows 8 0x800c000b
add user code 0x800c000b
adding a MS account 0x0800c0008
adding a new user to windows 8 error 0x800c000b
cannot add user to windows 8 error 0x800c000b
clip art error code 0x800c000b
clip organizer 2007 will not open whitelist url
clip organizer cannot complete the operation 0x0800c0008
clip organizer cannot connect 0x800c000b
Code 00x800c000b
code 0x800c000b
code 0x800c000b error
code 0x800c000b microsoft account
code 0x800c000b windows 8
code erreur 0x800c000b clipart office
code erreur 0x800c000b office
code error 0x800c000b
code: 0x800c000b
Code:0x800c000b
codigo 0x800c000b
código 0x800c000b windows
codigo de error 0x800c000b
compte microsoft erreur 0x800c000b
compte microsoft message d'erreur 0x800c000b
erreur 0x800c000b
erreur : (0x800c000b)
erreur microsoft 0x800c000b
error 0x0800c0008
error 0x800c000b
error 0x800c000b sign in with microsoft account windows 8
error code 0x800c000b
error code: 0x800c000b
error Microsoft 0x0800c0008
errorcode 0x800c000b
fout 0x800c000b
how to fix 0x800C000B
how to fix code 0x800c000b on windows 8
how to fix error code 0x800c000b
how to solve windows 8 store error code:0x800c000b
kod 0x800c000b
kod: 0x800c000b
microsoft account code 0x800c000b
microsoft account error 0x800c000b
microsoft acount error 0x800c000b
microsoft clip organizer error code 0x0800c0008
microsoft code 0x800c000b
microsoft error 0x800c000b
microsoft error code 0x800c000b
microsoft konto 0x800c000b
microsoft windows 8 message 0x800c000b
what is microsoft code 0x800c000b
windows 8 account create 0x800c000b
windows 8 add a user code 0x800c000b
windows 8 add user 0x800c000b
windows 8 add user code 0x800c000b
windows 8 benutzerkonto 0x800c000b
windows 8 code 0x800c000b
windows 8 code: 0x800c000b
windows 8 error 0x800c000b
windows 8 error code 0x800c000b
windows 8 microsoft account error 0x800c000b
windows error code 0x800c000b
windows8 0x800c000b
windows8 ???????0x800c000b
windows??0x800c000b