Microsoft Discussion: Navision Table NumberingGroup: microsoft.public.navision
Discussion: Navision Table Numbering

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Jacob
Thu, 9 Apr 2009 00:04:01 -0700
Hi all,

I have tried to find a list of all table numbering scheme on Navision (e.g.
Table 17 - GL Entry), but I haven't had any luck so far.

I have find some table number from the manuals or from the internet, but not
a complete list so far.

Does anyone has such a list or knows where I can find one?

Best Regards

Jacob

Luc Van Dyck
Apr 09, 2009 - 09:27:01 am EST
"Jacob" wrote:

> I have tried to find a list of all table numbering scheme on Navision (e.g.
> Table 17 - GL Entry), but I haven't had any luck so far.

I you install NAV with the standard demo database, you can open the Object
Designer and have a look at the included Tables with their corresponding
numbers. You can use Copy & Past to transfer this list to Excel.

Luc Van Dyck
webmaster http://mibuso.com
14 May 2009 - Join the http://www.mibusoconference.com

Jacob
Apr 14, 2009 - 10:00:01 am EST
Because, it is not possible to install Navision on my computer could you
provide me that list?

Thanks in advance

"Luc Van Dyck" wrote:

> "Jacob" wrote:
>
> > I have tried to find a list of all table numbering scheme on Navision (e.g.
> > Table 17 - GL Entry), but I haven't had any luck so far.
>
> I you install NAV with the standard demo database, you can open the Object
> Designer and have a look at the included Tables with their corresponding
> numbers. You can use Copy & Past to transfer this list to Excel.
>
> Luc Van Dyck
> webmaster http://mibuso.com
> 14 May 2009 - Join the http://www.mibusoconference.com

Luc Van Dyck
Apr 14, 2009 - 01:58:01 pm EST
"Jacob" wrote:

> Because, it is not possible to install Navision on my computer could you
> provide me that list?

What is your e-mail address?

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Search Tags: