Computer Discussion: Nikon LS-2000 And LS-30 And Windows 7Group: comp.periphs.scanners
Discussion: Nikon LS-2000 And LS-30 And Windows 7

Page:  Previous  1 2 3 4 5 6   (First | Last)

[HUN]Peti
Dec 01, 2010 - 11:17:42 am EST

Yes, the scanner was on during the booting process, and it is recognized
by the card. The scanner is also listed in the device manager, the scsi
card also installed well, maybe I'll try to uninstall everything and
than install everything back, but in my opinion, it will not help :S.
The error message is like, when there is some problem with the aspi
layer...

! And I find out some interesting thing. It's no matter where I set the
SCSI ID on scanner its always recognized as 0.

I also wanted to ask that its impossible to make it work under windows
7 64 bit because there is no driver for the adaptec card or other
reasons?

Because I found a working windows 7 64bit driver for the adaptec
aha-2940u card. I uploaded it here:
www.berckft.hu/adaptec_aic_7870_emulated.zip

Rob;1260911 Wrote:
> On 25/11/2010 12:12 PM, croy wrote:
> > On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 09:04:56 -0600, [HUN]Peti
> > wrote:
> >

> >> Hi!
> >>
> >> Finally I bought an AHA-2940U S1 card. I tried everything under
> windows
> >> 7 32-bit and its still not working for me. The ASPI driver is
> installed
> >> (at least the aspichk says it) Both the scsi card and the scanner
> are
> >> recognized by the windows 7 and installed well. The scanner is
> working
> >> great with vuescan. (even under windows 7 64 bit) But when I'm
> starting
> >> the nikon scan software it says that: "Nikon Scan was unable to find
> any
> >> active devices"
> >> Have you got any idea what I'm making wrong?
> >

> > Was the Nikon software installed before, or after, you
> > installed the new SCSI card? If it was installed before,
> > perhaps uninstalling it (the Nikon software), and then
> > re-installing it will help. Just guessing, but it probably
> > wouldn't hurt anything, except your available free time.
> >
> > If the software was installed after you got the new SCSI
> > card working in Windows, then I'm out of ideas.
> >
> > I'm no expert, so paying me to shut up is probably wiser
> > than letting me keep talking for free.
> >

> When you boot up the computer is the scanner switched on? The (scsi
> device) scanner must be found you can't just switch the scanner on and
>
> start scanning.
>
> The t***k is to go to the device manager and see if the scanner is
> listed, if not then use the Device manager and scan for new devices and
>
> see if it shows up, should work then.

Page:  Previous  1 2 3 4 5 6   (First | Last)

Search Tags:
"nikon scan 3.1.2" windows 7 x64
+nikon +ls30 +"windows 7"
2940u windows vista 64
64bit scsi card for nikon ls-2000
adaptec 2940u "windows 7" nikon ls-30
Adaptec 7850 - nikon scan
adaptec 7850 coolscan 2000 windows
adaptec 7850 driver x64
adaptec aha-2940u win7 64bit
adaptec aic 7850 p windows 7/64
Adaptec AIC-7850P win7驅動程式
adaptec aic-7850p scsi driver windows 7 64-bit
adaptec aic-7850p treiber
adaptec aic-7850p win7 driver
adaptec aspi 4.71a2 win 7 driver
Adaptec ASPI version 4.71a2
adaptec pcmcia scsi card and nikon ls 1000
adaptec_aic_7870_emulated.zip
aha adaptec 2940 nikon ls 2000 windows 7 64 bit
aic 7850p driver windows 7
aic 7850p windows 7
aic-7850p under win7
aic-7850p 64bit
aic-7850p driver
aic-7850p driver windows 7
aic-7850p windows 7
aic78u2.sys win7
aspi drivers ls2000 windows 7 x64
barry watzman +nikon
conectar escaner nikon ls-2000 scsi a win 7 64 bits
dc-395 windows7 64bit
getting nikon scan 3.1.2 to run under windows 7 64bit
grease to use with nikon ls-30 scanner
jaka karta scsi do nikona ls 30
kabel do nikon ls 30
kabel do nikona ls 30
ls-1000 vuescan windows 7
ls2000 aic78xx win7
ls2000 under win7
ls2000.t****r.com
ls30 step motor
nikon aspi windows 7 x64
NIKON Coolscan 3.1 windows7
nikon coolscan ls-30 7850 windows 7
nikon ls 2000 "windows 7 64 bit"
nikon ls 2000 stepper motor
nikon LS 2000 treiber Win7 de
Nikon LS 2000 Windows 7
nikon ls 2000 windows 7 64 bit
nikon ls-2000 stepper motor
nikon ls-2000 win 7 64 bits
nikon ls-2000 x64
nikon ls-30 stepper motor
nikon ls-30 windows 7 64
nikon ls1000 aspi*
nikon ls2000 windows 7 64 bit
nikon ls2000 x64
nikon ls30 and win7 64bit
nikon scan 3.1 windows 7 unable to find any active devices
nikon scan 3.1.2 windows 64-bit
nikon scan 3.1.2 windows 7
nikon scan 3.1.2 windows 8
nikon scan 3.1.2. windows 7
nikon scan was unable to find any active devices LS-2000 windows7
nikon scan was unable to find any active devices ls2000 vista
nikon scan was unable to find any devices LS2000 WIn 7
nikonls-2000 software for win7 64-bit
quale scheda scsi per ls 2000 nikon
scsi treiber nikon ls2000
scsi x64 windows 7 aspi
silverfast no scsi controller detected win 7 coolscan ls 2000
stepper motor nikon ls30
tekram 395 aspi coolscan
treiber aic-7850p windows 7
using nikon coolscan ls-30 with win7
veuscan ls-2000
vue scan with windows 7 ls2000
Vuescan scsi treiber windows 7 nikon LS-2000 de.
vuescan trial windows 7 can't find driver for coolscan ls40
welche scsi karte win 7 64 bit fr nikon ls 2000
will nikon ls 2000 work with win7 64bit
will vuescan run nikon ls20 in win7 64
win7 64 bit nikon ls 2000 adaptec
windows 7 "ls-30" aspi
windows xp 32 native support adaptec 2940 family
??? ??????? aspi drivers v4.71 windows 7