Computer Discussion: Importing Excel Files In 64-bit With SAS 9.3Group: comp.soft-sys.sas
Discussion: Importing Excel Files In 64-bit With SAS 9.3

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Praveen Sawh
Fri, 2 Sep 2011 10:54:56 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

We recently upgraded to a 64-bit environment. We soon found out that
SAS 9.2 cannot import excel files in a 64-bit environment. So we
upgraded to SAS 9.3 64-bit hoping to remedy the situation, but it
still does not work! The error it gives is:

ERROR: Connect: Class not registered
ERROR: Error in the LIBNAME statement.

We even get this when we use the import wizard. Any help will be
greatly appreciated!

-Praveen

Adie
Sep 02, 2011 - 02:24:32 pm EST
On Fri, 2 Sep 2011 10:54:56 -0700 (PDT), Praveen Sawh
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>We recently upgraded to a 64-bit environment. We soon found out that
>SAS 9.2 cannot import excel files in a 64-bit environment.

you can, you just cant do it using a libname statement (or at least
not the same libname engine). Have a look at proc import.

> So we
>upgraded to SAS 9.3 64-bit hoping to remedy the situation, but it
>still does not work! The error it gives is:
>
>ERROR: Connect: Class not registered
>ERROR: Error in the LIBNAME statement.
>
>We even get this when we use the import wizard. Any help will be
>greatly appreciated!

looks very much like this error

http://support.sas.com/kb/37/412.html

Praveen Sawh
Sep 02, 2011 - 03:44:34 pm EST
Hi Adie,

I have done that:
PROC IMPORT OUT =3D WORK.test
DATAFILE=3D "P:\test.xlsx"
REPLACE;
GETNAMES=3DYES;
MIXED=3DYES;
USEDATE=3DYES;
SCANTIME=3DYES;
RUN;

I've also tried using the DBMS=3DEXCEL option and using the wizard. It
all yields the same error message.

I have also looked at that link, and I do have the registry key for
the Access Connectivity Engine. So it looks like I have the necessary
components...

On Sep 2, 2:24=A0pm, Adie wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Sep 2011 10:54:56 -0700 (PDT), Praveen Sawh
>
> wrote:
> >Hi,
>
> >We recently upgraded to a 64-bit environment. =A0We soon found out that
> >SAS 9.2 cannot import excel files in a 64-bit environment. =A0
>
> you can, you just cant do it using a libname statement (or at least
> not the same libname engine). Have a look at proc import.
>
> > So we
> >upgraded to SAS 9.3 64-bit hoping to remedy the situation, but it
> >still does not work! =A0The error it gives is:
>
> >ERROR: Connect: Class not registered
> >ERROR: Error in the LIBNAME statement.
>
> >We even get this when we use the import wizard. =A0Any help will be
> >greatly appreciated!
>
> looks very much like this error
>
> http://support.sas.com/kb/37/412.html

Corinna
Sep 04, 2011 - 05:11:51 pm EST
On Sep 2, 3:44=A0pm, Praveen Sawh wrote:
> Hi Adie,
>
> I have done that:
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 PROC IMPORT OUT =3D WORK.test
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 DATAFILE=3D "P:\test.xlsx"
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 REPLACE;
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 GETNAMES=3DYES;
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 MIXED=3DYES;
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 USEDATE=3DYES;
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 SCANTIME=3DYES;
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 RUN;
>
> I've also tried using the DBMS=3DEXCEL option and using the wizard. =A0It
> all yields the same error message.
>
> I have also looked at that link, and I do have the registry key for
> the Access Connectivity Engine. =A0So it looks like I have the necessary
> components...
>
> On Sep 2, 2:24=A0pm, Adie wrote:
>

> > On Fri, 2 Sep 2011 10:54:56 -0700 (PDT), Praveen Sawh
>
> > wrote:
> > >Hi,
>
> > >We recently upgraded to a 64-bit environment. =A0We soon found out tha=
> > >SAS 9.2 cannot import excel files in a 64-bit environment. =A0
>
> > you can, you just cant do it using a libname statement (or at least
> > not the same libname engine). Have a look at proc import.
>
> > > So we
> > >upgraded to SAS 9.3 64-bit hoping to remedy the situation, but it
> > >still does not work! =A0The error it gives is:
>
> > >ERROR: Connect: Class not registered
> > >ERROR: Error in the LIBNAME statement.
>
> > >We even get this when we use the import wizard. =A0Any help will be
> > >greatly appreciated!
>
> > looks very much like this error
>
> >http://support.sas.com/kb/37/412.html

I have the same problem, and I eventually got it to work by installing
SAS PC Server component.
I wrote up a post on how to do it here, and the new code to load excel
files here.
http://corinnalo.blogspot.com/2011/07/reading-excel-and-access-files-on-sas=
.html

Note also that PC server is running as local system account on your
machine.
It would not be able to read file on network drive (file server).
If you want to do that, you need to run that PC server as your user
account.

Hope this helps!

- corinna

DenisRU
Sep 07, 2011 - 07:13:34 am EST
All you need to set up Excel access in x64 win is following:

1) Install x64 MSDAC (Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable=
)
2) Connect using this rules:
• If you are application developer using ODBC to connect to Microsoft Off=
ice Access data, set the Connection String to “Driver=3D{Microsoft Access=
Driver (*.mdb, *.accdb)};DBQ=3Dpath to mdb/accdb file”
• If you are application developer using ODBC to connect to Microsoft Off=
ice Excel data, set the Connection String to “Driver=3D{Microsoft Excel D=
river (*.xls, *.xlsx, *.xlsm, *.xlsb)};DBQ=3Dpath to xls"

EXAMPLE:
%let fname =3D C:/Malakhov/Dopoltin_istochniki.xls;
libname exl ODBC NOPROMPT=3D"Driver=3D{Microsoft Excel Driver (*.xls, *.xls=
x, *.xlsm, *.xlsb)};DBQ=3D&fname";

Richard
Sep 12, 2011 - 12:10:47 am EST
On Sep 3, 3:54=A0am, Praveen Sawh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We recently upgraded to a 64-bit environment. =A0We soon found out that
> SAS 9.2 cannot import excel files in a 64-bit environment. =A0So we
> upgraded to SAS 9.3 64-bit hoping to remedy the situation, but it
> still does not work! =A0The error it gives is:
>
> ERROR: Connect: Class not registered
> ERROR: Error in the LIBNAME statement.
>
> We even get this when we use the import wizard. =A0Any help will be
> greatly appreciated!
>
> -Praveen

Have a look here:
http://support.sas.com/kb/33/228.html

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Search Tags:
Connect: Class not registered
Connect: Class not registered SAS WINDOWS 8
connect: class not registered error: error in the libname statement. sas9.3
csv file regedit proc import
dbms type excel not valid for import 2010
DBMS type XLS not valid for import
DBMS type XLSX not valid for import.
error in the libname statement. office 10
error in the libname statement.sas excel
ERROR: Connect: Class not registered ERROR: Error in the LIBNAME statement.
export excel "Class not registered"
libname excel engine ot working for SAS 9.3
note: import cancelled. error: connect: class not registered error: error in the libname statement. note: import cancelled.
" DBMS type XLS not valid for import "
" ERROR: DBMS type EXCEL5 not valid for import." UNIX Server
".xlsm is not a valid win32 application"
"access database" "sas 9.3"
"ACCESS2010 not valid for export"
"class not registered" "proc export"
"class not registered" in sas 9.3 error
"class not registered" libname access
"Connect: Class not registered" +sas +export +9.3
"Connect: Class not registered" sas proc export
"dbms type access not valid for import"
"DBMS type ACCESS not valid for import."
"dbms type excelcs not valid for import"
"dbms type xls not valid for export"
"dbms type xls not valid for export."
"DBMS type XLSX not valid for export"
"DBMS type XLSX not valid for import"
"download sas 9.3"
"error connect class not registered sas 9.3" "exporting"
"Error in the LIBNAME statement" sas 9.4
"ERROR: Connect Class not registered" proc import
"error: connect: class not registered"
"ERROR: Connect: Class not registered" +sas +export +9.3
"ERROR: Connect: Class not registeredERROR: Error in the LIBNAME statement.NOTE: Import Cancelled."
"error: connect:" sas windows 7 "failed to connect to the server:"
"ERROR: DBMS type ACCESS not valid for export."
"error: dbms type excel2010 not valid for export"
"error: dbms type excelcs not valid for import"
"error: dbms type excelcs not valid for import."
"ERROR: DBMS type XLS not valid for export"
"error: dbms type xls not valid for import"
"error: dbms type xls not valid for import."
"error: DBMS type XLSX not valid for import"
"error: the excel engine cannot be found." server
"excel 2013"; proc import; sas; error
"excel engine cannot be found" SAS
"excelcs engine cannot be found"
"excelcs not valid for import"
"excelcs" "sas" "xlsx" "not valid"
"GETNAMES" not valid for EXCELCS IMPORT
"import wizard xlsx" into sas 9.3 wizard
"import xlsx" into sas 9.3 wizard
"libname excel" xlsx sas 9.2
"msaccess 2010" "import excel"
"pc files server" 9.2 office 2010
"proc export" "sas 9.3" "2010"
"proc export" server= "error: failed to connect to the server"
"proc import" " error in the libname statement."
"proc import" "PC FILE SERVER" csv
"proc import" access database 9.3 example
"sas 9.2" "excel 2010"
"sas 9.2"+ "proc import" + "excel 9.2"
"sas 9.3" "proc export" excel "class not registered"
"sas 9.3" "proc import" excel "64 bits"
"sas 9.3" import excel mixed
"sas pc server component"
"sas" "libname statement" "excelscs"
"sas9.3" "import xlsx
"sas93 win64 disk 1"
"Statement or Option "GETNAMES" not valid for EXCELCS IMPORT."
"Statement+or+Option+"GETNAMES"+not+valid+for+EXCELCS+IMPORT"
"The EXCEL engine cannot be found"
"x64 msdac"
"xlsx " sas 9.3"
'Connect: Class not registered' sas ts1m2
+"class not registered" +sas
+importing xlsm to SAS
+sas "connect: class not registered"
+sas + append to excl
+sas + class not registered
+sas +"9.2" +"the member was not found"
+sas +'error: failed to connect to the server:'
+SAS +export +excel +9.3
+sas import xlsm
+sas read excel n't problem
.xls class not registered sas
.xlsm is not a valid win32 application
0index.php
2010 Office System Driver: Data Connectivity Components SAS 9.3
32 bit SAS proc export windows 7 64
3DEXCEL 64bit proc export
64 BIT access sas ERROR: Connect: Class not registered
64 bit office getname
64 bit sas import xlsx
64bit sas 9.3 32bit excel which microsoft access engine to download
64bit SAS9.3 Import LibName Error
9.3 "error: dbms type excel not valid for export"
9.3 ERROR: DBMS type EXCELCS not valid for import.
9.3 excel import
9.3 import xlsx
9.3 sas import data set office 2010 download classs not registered
access 2010 import xlsx probleem
access 2010 sas import
Access Database Engine 2010 SAS 9.3
access to PC Files not working in SAS 9.3
can sas import xlsx files without access database engine
can sas9.1 upgrade to 9.3
can't import excel in sas 9.3 64bit
cannot import excel 2007 files in SAS 9.3
cannot import excel2010 to sas9.3
cannot open excel file from sas office 2010
cannot register libname sas
cannot upload excel 2010 files into sAS 9.3
cannot upload EXCEL in SAS 9.3
change sas libname xls pcfiles for 9.3 upgrade
Class not registered + PROC EXPORT
class not registered error in LIBNAME statement
class not registered error in libname statement sas 9.3 office 2010
class not registered error in sas
class not registered error in the libname
class not registered error in the libname statement
class not registered excel sas9.3
Class not registered in SAS
class not registered sas 9.3
Class not registered SAS import Excel Error in the LIBNAME statment 9.2
Class not registered sas9.3
class not registered windows 8 sas
class not registered, erro libname statement
class not registered, proc export
Class not registeredERROR: Error in the LIBNAME statement
class sas connection import
code for importing access 2010 file using libname in sas
connect class not registered error error in the libname statement
connect class not registered error in the libname statement
connect class not registered error in the libname statement export
connect class not registered sas 9.3
connect to class +sas +excel
connect to vs libname
Connect: Class not registered
Connect: Class not registered ERROR: Error in the LIBNAME statement
Connect: Class not registered in sas
Connect: Class not registered sas
Connect: Class not registered sas 9.3
connect: Class not registeredERROR: Error in the LIBNAME statement.
connect: class register sas9.3
connection error importing excel data in sas9.3
connection failed in sas
connection failed in sas when importing data
connection failed in sas9.3
Connection Failed SAS 9.3
connexion sas avec .accdb
csv sas9.3
csv+file+64+bit+to+32+bit,+SAS+import
CSV.32 IS NOT A VALID WIN32 APPLICATION
dbms +sas
dbms not valid for import sas 9.3
dbms type access not valid for export sas 9.3
DBMS type ACCESS not valid for import
dbms type access2010 not valid for export
dbms type excel not valid for export sas 9.3
dbms type excel not valid for import
dbms type excel not valid for import 64 bit
dbms type excel not valid for import in sas using unix
DBMS type EXCEL not valid for import sas 9.3
dbms type excel not valid for import xlsx
dbms type excel not valid for import. 9.3 64 bit
dbms type excel2010 not valid for export
dbms type excelcs not valid for import
dbms type in sas9
dbms type xls not valid for export
dbms type xls not valid for export.
dbms type xls not valid for import 9.2
dbms type xls not valid for import sas 9.3
dbms type xls not valid for import sas soluzione
DBMS type XLS not valid for import.
dbms type xlsx not valid for export
DBMS type XLSX not valid for export.
dbms type xlsx not valid for import sas 9.3
dbms type xlxs not valid for expor
DBMS type XLXS not valid for import
dbms xlsx error
dbms+type+xlsx+not+valid+for+import
dbms=xlsx
dexport +sas
does sas 9.3 64 bit work for import wizard to import excel file 32 bit
does unix sas9.3 support xls 2013
download sas 9.3
download sas pc server component
dsas 9.3 dmbs
erreur import fichier excel sur sas 9.3 64 bits
erro no sas rror: connect: class not registered
error "dbms type excel not valid for export."
error "getnames=no" sas "9.3" dbms
error class not registered in SAS
error connect class not registered
error connect class not registered - proc export in sas 9.3
error connect class not registered and sas 9.3
error connect class not registered error error in the libname statement
error connect class not registered error error in the libname statement.
error connect class not registered error error in the libname statement. sas
error connect class not registered error in the libname statement
error connect class not registered sas 9.3
error connect class not registered sas 9.3 export
error connect class not registered sas 9.3 export excel
error connect class not registered sas 9.3 proc export
ERROR Connection failed when importing xlsx file into SAS 9.3
error dbms type access not valid for export
error dbms type excel not valid for export sas
error dbms type excel not valid for import
error dbms type excel not valid for import sas 9.3
error dbms type excel not valid for import. sas 9.3
error dbms type xls not valid for import
error dbms type xls not valid for import sas
error dbms type xls not valid for import. sas 64 bits
error dbms type xlsx not valid for import
error error in the libname statement sas 9.3
error export excel xlsx to sas9.3
error failed to connect to the server proc import
error importing excel into sas 9.3
error importing excel to sas class not registered
error in libname class not registered 64 bit 9.3
error in libname statement connect class not found office 2010
error in libname statement sas windows y importing excel file windows 7
error in the libname statement sas 9.3
Error in the LIBNAME statement. SAS 9.3
error libname sas 9.3.
error loading xlsx into sas
error statement or option getnames not valid for excelcs import
error the excel engine cannot be found sas
error the excel engine cannot be found unix
error the excel engine cannot be found. error error in the libname statement
error the odbc engine cannot be found. sas , UNIX
error: "The excel engine cannot be found"
ERROR: Connect: Class not registered
error: Connect: Class not registered ERROR: Error in the LIBNAME statement
ERROR: Connect: Class not registered 9.3
ERROR: Connect: Class not registered and SAS
error: connect: class not registered error: error in the libname statement
error: connect: class not registered error: error in the libname statement.
error: connect: class not registered error: error in the libname statement. note: import cancelled.
error: Connect: Class not registered ERROR: Error in the LIBNAME statement. sas
ERROR: Connect: Class not registered ERROR: Error in the LIBNAME statement.ERROR: Connect: Class not registeredERROR: Error in the LIBNAME statement.NOTE: Import Cancelled.
ERROR: Connect: Class not registered sas
error: connect: class not registered sas 9.3
error: connect: class not registered sas 9.3 import wizard
ERROR: Connect: Class not registered sas export
error: connect: class not registered sas9.3
error: Connect: Class not registeredERROR: Error in the LIBNAME statement
error: connect: class not registerederror: error in the libname statement sas 9.3
error: Connect: Class not registeredError: Error in the Libname statement sas 9.3 64bit
error: Connect: Class not registeredERROR: Error in the LIBNAME statement.
error: connect: classe non enregistrée error: error in the libname statement sas 9.3
error: connect: classe non enregistrée error: error in the libname statement.
error: connect: klasse n***t registriert error: error in the libname statement access
error: connect: klasse n***t registriert error: error in the libname statement.
error: Connect: Klasse n***t registriert SAS
error: connect:class not registered error: error in the libname statement.
ERROR: DBMS type ACCESS not valid for export
ERROR: DBMS type ACCESS not valid for export unix
error: dbms type excel (access) not valid for import. 9.3
error: dbms type excel not valid for export.
error: dbms type excel not valid for export. i have excel 2010
ERROR: DBMS type EXCEL not valid for export. sas 9.3 import
error: DBMS type EXCEL not valid for import
error: dbms type excel not valid for import error: dbms type excel not valid for import error: dbms type excel not valid for import
ERROR: DBMS type EXCEL not valid for import in 9.3
ERROR: DBMS type EXCEL not valid for import SAS 9.3
ERROR: DBMS type EXCEL not valid for import using SAS 9.3
ERROR: DBMS type EXCEL not valid for import.
error: dbms type excel not valid for import. in sas
ERROR: DBMS type EXCEL not valid for import. SAS 9.3
ERROR: DBMS type EXCEL not valid for import. server = local
error: dbms type excel not valid for import. unix
ERROR: DBMS type EXCEL not valid for import. xlsx file
error: dbms type excel2010 not valid for export.
ERROR: DBMS type EXCELCS not valid for import.
error: dbms type xls not valid for export + sas 9.3
error: dbms type xls not valid for export excel 2010 sas 9.2
ERROR: DBMS type XLS not valid for import sas 9.3
ERROR: DBMS type XLS not valid for import.
error: dbms type xlsx not valid for export
error: dbms type xlsx not valid for export.
ERROR: DBMS type XLSX not valid for import
error: dbms type xlsx not valid for import 9.3
error: dbms type xlsx not valid for import.
error: dbms type xlxs not valid for export in sas 9.3
ERROR: Error in the LIBNAME statement SAS9.3
error: error in the libname statement. in sas9.3
ERROR: Failed to connect to the Server: . +SAS+export
error: Failed to connect to the Server: . SAS
ERROR: Statement or Option "GETNAMES" not valid for EXCELCS IMPOR
error: statement or option "getnames" not valid for excelcs import.
ERROR: Statement or Option "GETNAMES" not valid for EXCELCS IMPORT. in sas EG
error: the excel engine cannot be found. 64
ERROR: The EXCEL engine cannot be found. in sas
error: the excel engine cannot be found. sas
error: the excel engine cannot be found.error: error in the libname statement.
ERROR: The EXCELCS engine cannot be found.
ERROR:Connect:Classnot registered.ERROR:Error in the libname statement.
example SAS 64 bit import excel
excel 2010 import sas dbms typ
excel 2010 in sas einlesen
excel 2010 issues sas 9.3 import
excel 2010 sas 9.3 libname
excel 2010 xlsm is not a valid win32 application
excel and sas9.3
excel connect: class not registered 9.3
excel engine cannot be found
excel engine cannot be found error in the libname
excel engine sas 9.2 64 b
excel file sas ERROR: Failed to connect to the Server:
excel import sas9.3
excel SAS 9.3 fail
excel+2010+class+not+registered
excelcs engine cannot be found
excelcs getnames
excelcs sas
excelcs sas getnames
export cancelled.error: connect: class not registerederror: error in the libname statement. sas9.3
export data to accdb usng SAS 9.3 64 bit
export multiple excel in sas 93
export sas data to accdb msaccess 2010
export sas dataset to excel in sas9.3
export to xlsm from sas
export xls in sas 64bit
export xlsx sas 9.2 error
exporting excel from sas and getting error: connect: class not registered
exporting sas 9.3 to xlsm
exporting to excel 2010 error connect class not registered sas 9.3
failed to connect to the server sas 9.2
failed to connect to the server sas access
getname proc import excelcs
getnames excelcs
Getnames ExcelCS
getnames not valid from excel import
getnames=no +saspc file server
GETNAMES=NO win64
how do i import 32bit access 2010 into 64bit sas9.3?
how do you get SAS 9.3 to read .xlsx files
how to export file from sas to access2010
how to export to excel from 64 bit sas
how to import excel dataset into sas 9.3
how to import excel file in sas9.3 64 bit installation
How to Import Excel files to SAS on a 64 bit computer
how to import xls into sas 9.3
how to import xlsm into sas
how to import xlsx into sas 9.2 64 bit
how to print readexcle file in sas 9.3
how to read excel file in sas 9.3
how to read the excel file in sas
http://corinnalo.blogspot.com/2011/07/reading-excel-and-access-files-on-
http://support.sas.com/kb/37/412.html
import "microsoft access 2010" proc import sas 9.3
import .accdb file to sas 9.3
import a csv file in sas 9.3
import accdb into sas 9.3
import accdb to sas
import accdb to sas 9.3
import accdb to sas not valid proc import
import access 2010 to sas 9.3 error
import access 2010 to sas9.3
IMPORT access database into sas 9.3 without using pc file server
import access sas 9.2 64 bit
import class not registered sas
import data into SAS class not registered
import data set sas 9.3 connection failed
import dbms sas9.3
IMPORT error in SAS class not registered
import excel "error: dbms type excel not valid for import."
import excel 2010 file by code +sas
import excel 2010 into sas 9.3
import excel 32 bit in SAS9.3 64 bit
import excel file error in SAS 9.3.1
import excel file in sas 9.3
import excel file sas 9.3 libname example
IMPORT EXCEL IN SAS 9.3
import excel into sas "connection failed"
import excel into sas9.3
import excel sas 64-bits
import excel sas 9.3
import excel to SAS9.4
import excel2010 file in to sas
import fichier xlsx avec sas 9.3
import from excel connect class not registered 9.3
import in SAS 9.3 error
import issue with sas 9.3 on windows 7 64
import mdb sas 64
import sas 9.2 dbms
import sas xlsm
import statement to sas 9.3
import wizard on sas 9.3 "connection failed"
import wizard sas 9.2
Import wizard with 64 bit sas on 32 bit computer
import xlsm file sas
import xlsx files sas wizard
import xlsx into sas 9.3
import xlsx sas
import xlsx sas9.3
import xlsx to sas x64
import xlsx with libname to sas
import xlxs in sas 64 bit
importare un file c*n sas 9.3
importer un fichier excel sous sas 9.3
importing .csv file with mixed data using proc import for sas 9.3
importing 32 bit microsoft files into 64 bit SAS
importing access 2010 into sas 9.3
importing an xlsm file into sas
importing data in sas with windows 7 getnames mixed
importing excel 2010 files into sas 9.3
Importing excel files in 64-bit with SAS 9.3
importing excel files into sas9.3
importing excel into sas windows 64 bit
importing excel sheet to SAS 9.3
importing excelfiles in sas 9.3 64 bit
importing in sas 9.3 connection error
importing ms "access 2010" with sas
importing msexcel csv files in to sas 9.3
importing multiple excel worksheets into sas 9.3 dataset append
importing xlsm in sas
importing xlsx file using sas 93
importing xlsx files in SAS 9.2
installed windows 7, have sas 9.3 and sas error class not registered
issues with proc import dbms=excel in sas 9.2 64 bit windows 7
issues with sas 9.3 reading in excel files using import wizard
LIBNAME 64 bit sas 32 bit Excel
LIBNAME CLASS NOT REGISTERED
libname connect class not registered sas 9.3 mdb
libname connect to 64bit odbc
libname connection to xlsx
libname ERROR: The EXCELCS engine cannot be found.
libname excel sas 9.3
libname excel 64
libname excel engine cannot be found unix
libname excel multiple worksheets sas 9.2
libname excel pc file sas getname=no
libname excel unix 9.3
libname excel windows 7 sas 9.3 office 10
libname export sas 9.3 excel
libname in sas 64 bit for pc 32 bit
libname mdbfile pcfiles
libname obdic xls xlsx
libname odbc noprompt 64 bit examples
libname odbc xlsm
libname pc files access import
libname pcfiles sas9.3
libname sas "engine cannot be found" "error in libname statement"
libname statement import csv
libname statement SAS 9.3
libname to xlsx "the excel engine cannot be found"
libname xlsx odbc
mdb mit sas 9.3 einlesen
microsoft 2010 sas 9.3 import class not registered
microsoft access database engine 2010 + sas + export + excel
Microsoft Excel Workbook on PC Files Server SAS 9.3
microsoft office 2010 and sas 9.3 error connect class not registered
ñ excel to sas
no .xlsm in sas import wizard
odds+sas 9.3+excel
office 2010 "access connectivity engine" sas
office til sas93 64
pc file server syntax + sas9.3
PC SAS 9.2 & "cli error trying to establish connection: [microsoft] [odbc driver manager] data source name not found and no default driver specified" & Office 2010
pc sas file server getnames
pc sas proc export xlsx dbms xlsx not valid
pc-sas 9.3 error: connect: class not registered
pcfiles engine cannot be found
pcfiles libname not importing last column
pcfiles server sas import 64
plantage sas 64 bits import
problem importing excel file in sas 9.3
problem sas 9.3 import excel file error in the libname
problems exceltag file sas 9.3
problems importing excel in sas 9.3 excel 32 bit
problems importing excel into sas "class not found"error
proc export class not registered
proc export .xlsm
proc export .xlsx not working in win 7 in sas
proc export 64 bytes
proc export accdb class not registered
PROC EXPORT Connect: Class not registered
proc export data DBMS 64bit error
proc export data excel 64bit ?????
proc export dbms .xlsx
proc export dbms=excelcs 9.3 xlsx
proc export error failed to connect to the server
proc export excel 9.3
proc export excelwindows x64
proc export in sas getting ERROR: Connect: Class not registered
proc export multiple sheets class not registered
proc export multiple worksheets in sas 9.3 for UNIX
proc export sas 9.3 class not registered
proc export sas 9.3 x64
proc export sas accdb
proc export sas class not registered
proc export sas9.3 to .xlsx
proc export sas9.3 to .xlsx windows 64bit
proc export to access error libname statement
proc export xlsx 9.3 64 bit
proc export: error: connect: class not registered
PROC IMPORT "CLASS NOT REGISTERED"
proc import "PC file server" xlxs
proc import 64 bits csv file
proc import 9.3
proc import access 2010
proc import access 2010 error failed to connect to the server
proc import cant connect to server
proc import class connect
proc import class not registered
proc import connect: klasse n***t registriert
proc import csv sas 9.2 64 bit
proc import dbms sas9.3
proc import error in the libname statement
proc import error libname statement
proc import ERROR: Connect: Class not registered ERROR: Error in the LIBNAME statement.
proc import ERROR: Connect: Class not registeredERROR: Error in the LIBNAME statement.
proc import example 64 bit
proc import excel class not registered
proc import excel file and error: failed to connect to the server: . in sas 9.3
proc import excel in sas 9.3 with excel get
proc import excel sas 9.2 x64
proc import excel sas 9.3 error: failed to connect to the server: .
proc import excel xlsx
proc import excelcs
proc import excelcs failed to connect to the server
proc import failed to connect to the server: . excel
proc import from xlsx using sas9.3
proc import getname 64 bit
proc import mdb
proc import mdb 2010 example
proc import SAS xlxs example
proc import sas "excelcs" getnames
proc import sas 64 bit to office 2010 32 bit
proc import SAS 9.3 access example
proc import sas 9.3 xlsx
proc import sas 93 excel problems
proc import sas excel dbms type xls not valid for import.
proc import sas excel xlsm
proc import sas xlsb
proc import sas xlsx server
proc import sas9 access example
proc import unix excel 2010
proc import usedate sas9.3
proc import with xlsm on 9.3
proc import xlsm
proc import xlsx 2010 sas 9.3
proc import xlsx class not registered
proc import xlsx class not registered error
proc import xlsx dbms example
proc import xlsx engine cannot be found
proc import xlsx example sas 9.2
proc import xlsx file error: can not connect ot server
proc import xlsx sas9.2
proc+import+.accdb+access+2010+example
read .xlsm file into sas
read accdb to sas 9.2
read csv file sas 9.3
read csv file using sas 9.3
read excel 2010 in sas 9.3
read excel sheet sas 9.3 libname example
read excel xlsx file in sas
read xlsx in sas 9.3
reading 32 bit Excel 2010 with a 64 bit SAS
reading csv files +sas
reading Excel files with SAS 9.2
reading excel sas 9.3 64-bit
rror: connect: class not registered error: error in the libname statement.
rror: DBMS type EXCEL4 not valid for export.
RROR: DBMS type XLSX not valid for import.
sample import of excel in sas 9.3 64 bit
sas 9.3 32bit error: error in the libname statement.
sas 9.3 connect: class not registered
sas Statement or Option "GETNAMES" not valid for EXCELCS IMPORT
sas "Class not registered"
SAS "Class not registered" windows excel server
SAS "Connect: Class not registered"
sas "DBMS type EXCEL not valid for import"
SAS "DBMS type XLS not valid for export"
sas "dbms type xls not valid for export."
sas "dbms type xls not valid for import"
sas "dbms type xls not valid"
sas "error: connect: class not registered" "failed to connect to the server"
sas "error: connect: class not registered" export
sas "error: dbms type access not valid for export"
sas "error: dbms type excel not valid for import."
sas "ERROR: Failed to connect to the Server"
SAS "ERROR: Failed to connect to the Server" PROC EXPORT
SAS "ERROR: Failed to connect to the Server:"
sas "error: the excel engine cannot be found."
sas "excel engine cannot be found"
sas "excelcs" getnames
sas "failed to connect to the server"
sas "import wizard" "access 2010"
sas "pc files server" "server unable to connect"
sas "pc server" component
sas "proc import" xlsm
sas "the excel engine cannot be found"
sas "the EXCEL engine cannot be found."
sas "The EXCELCS engine cannot be found"
SAS "unable to connect" excel import
sas 'proc import' hangs
sas + "proc import" + "excel 9.2"
sas + error: the excel engine cannot be found.
SAS + x64 + "class not registered"
sas +"Class not registered" Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010
SAS +9.3 PROC +EXPORT to Excel +"Class not registered"
sas 64 bit + error: connect: class not registered
sas 64 bit bug cannot open xlsx
sas 64 bit can't import excel
sas 64 bit dbms=xlsx multiple worksheets
sas 64 bit excel export fail
SAS 64 bit file to 32 bit file
sas 64 bit import csv
sas 64 bits network excel
sas 64-bit import "failed to connect to server"
sas 64-bit import csv files
sas 64-bit run code from 32-bit to import excel files
SAS 64bit import Excel 2010
SAS 64bits import xlsx windows 7
sas 9 connect:class not registered excel 2010
SAS 9 connection failed when importing
sas 9 proc import hang
sas 9 read csv
sas 9,3 excel erro class
sas 9.2 pc files server unable to open file
sas 9.2 "dbms type access not valid"
sas 9.2 "dbms type xls not valid for import"
sas 9.2 connect class not registered
sas 9.2 einlesen excel 2010
sas 9.2 error in the libname statement class not registered excelcs
sas 9.2 excel 64
sas 9.2 excel engine cannot be found
sas 9.2 export error class not registered
sas 9.2 export office 2010
sas 9.2 failed to connect to server export to excel
sas 9.2 how import excel 2010 using wizard
sas 9.2 not read xlsx
sas 9.2 on windows 7 64-bit and problem importing excel files from import wizard
sas 9.2 proc import dbms unix xlsx
sas 9.2 proc import excel 2010 64-bits
sas 9.2 proc import xlsx
sas 9.2 xlsx import
sas 9.2: proc import excel 2010
SAS 9.3 (TS1M1) DBMS=xlsx export Excel
sas 9.3 dbms type excel not valid for export.
SAS 9.3 ERROR: DBMS type EXCELCS not valid for import.
sas 9.3 import from accdb error: failed to connect to the server:
sas 9.3 xlsx import problem
sas 9.3 "dbms type xls not valid for import."
sas 9.3 "dbms type xlsx not valid for export"
sas 9.3 "error in libname statement excel
sas 9.3 "error in the libname statement"
sas 9.3 "error in the libname" excel export
sas 9.3 "proc export" hangs
sas 9.3 "proc import"
sas 9.3 "proc import" excel workbook spreadsheets
sas 9.3 "the excel engine cannot be found"
sas 9.3 (32) error: connect: class not registered
sas 9.3 64 bit connect error import excel
sas 9.3 64 bit and microsoft access 2010 proc import
sas 9.3 64 bit download
sas 9.3 64 bit excel file export
sas 9.3 64 bit excel files using pc files hangs
sas 9.3 64 bit how to read xlsx files
sas 9.3 64 bit import excel
sas 9.3 64 bit import excel2010
sas 9.3 64 bit installation datafile ???????
sas 9.3 64 bit proc import csv
sas 9.3 64 bit proc import excel
sas 9.3 64 bit to excel 32 bit
sas 9.3 64 bit ts1m2 excel
sas 9.3 64-bit proc import excel error: failed to connect to the server:
sas 9.3 64-bit importing to excel
sas 9.3 64bit
sas 9.3 64bit error in the libname statement. error: connect: class not registered
sas 9.3 64bit import xls
sas 9.3 64bit "excel 2013"
sas 9.3 64bit excel import
sas 9.3 64bit excel import
sas 9.3 64bit excel ??
sas 9.3 64bits xls excel
sas 9.3 access 2010 import
sas 9.3 and excel
sas 9.3 and importing excel file 64 bit
sas 9.3 and importing excel files and import cancelled message
sas 9.3 and windows 7 excel import /export issues
sas 9.3 can't import excel
sas 9.3 class error
sas 9.3 class not registered
SAS 9.3 CLASS NOT REGISTERED AND CONNECTION FAILED
sas 9.3 class not registered error
sas 9.3 class not registered EXCEL
sas 9.3 class not registered file import
sas 9.3 connect class not registered
sas 9.3 connect class not registered pc files server
SAS 9.3 connect to odbc excel
sas 9.3 connect: class not registered
sas 9.3 cours "exporting"
sas 9.3 dbms
sas 9.3 dbms type excel not valid for import
SAS 9.3 DBMS type EXCEL not valid for import.
sas 9.3 dbms type excelcs not valid for import
sas 9.3 DBMS type XLS not valid for import
sas 9.3 dbms=xlsm
SAS 9.3 doe not load xlsx files
sas 9.3 download
sas 9.3 einlesen xlsx
sas 9.3 error class not registered
sas 9.3 error class not registered office 2010
sas 9.3 error connect class not registered
sas 9.3 error connect class not registered error error in the libname statement
sas 9.3 error connect class not registered proc export
sas 9.3 error connect class not registered proc export excel
sas 9.3 error connect classe non enregistrée
sas 9.3 error connect klasse n***t registriert
sas 9.3 error dbms type xls not valid for import
sas 9.3 error excel
sas 9.3 error excel import
SAS 9.3 error import excel connect : CLASS not registered error in the libname
sas 9.3 error in libname
sas 9.3 error libname statement
sas 9.3 error loaing excel
SAS 9.3 error, Class not registered
sas 9.3 ERROR: "DBMS type XLS not valid for import."
sas 9.3 ERROR: Connect: Class not registered
sas 9.3 ERROR: Connect: Class not registeredERROR: Error in the LIBNAME statement.
sas 9.3 error: connect: klasse n***t registriert
sas 9.3 error: dbms type excel not valid for export.
SAS 9.3 ERROR: DBMS type EXCEL not valid for import.
sas 9.3 error: dbms type xls not valid for export.
SAS 9.3 ERROR: DBMS type XLSX not valid for import.
SAS 9.3 ERROR: Error in the LIBNAME statement
SAS 9.3 ERROR: Failed to connect to the Server
sas 9.3 excel
sas 9.3 excel 2010 64-bit
sas 9.3 excel 2010 libname class not registered
SAS 9.3 excel class not found
sas 9.3 excel engine download
sas 9.3 excel export libname class not registered 64bit
sas 9.3 excel import
sas 9.3 excel import class not registed
sas 9.3 excel import getnames
sas 9.3 excel libname
sas 9.3 excel libname "excel error" "excel2010"
sas 9.3 excel libname export error
sas 9.3 excel libname with pc file server unable to open registry key
sas 9.3 excel office 2013 import error class not registered
sas 9.3 excel2010
SAS 9.3 excel2010 import
SAS 9.3 excel2010 import error
sas 9.3 export
sas 9.3 export .xlsm bug
sas 9.3 export cannot connect to server
sas 9.3 export excel
SAS 9.3 export excel 2010 example libname
sas 9.3 export excel error
sas 9.3 export excel error 64
sas 9.3 export excel libname
sas 9.3 export excel xls multi sheet
SAS 9.3 export excel xlsx
sas 9.3 export to excel 2010
sas 9.3 export to excel 2010 error: connect: class not registered error: error in the libname statement
sas 9.3 export to excel 2010 multiple sheets
sas 9.3 export to excel class not registered
sas 9.3 export to worksheet xlsm failed to connect to server
sas 9.3 export xls libname class not registered
sas 9.3 export xlsm
SAS 9.3 export xlsx
sas 9.3 failed to connect to server
sas 9.3 failed to connect to the server
sas 9.3 freezes windows 7
sas 9.3 getnames EXCELCS
sas 9.3 hangs when reading excel file on windows 7
sas 9.3 help error: dbms type excel not valid for import
sas 9.3 import .xlsm
sas 9.3 import access mdb
SAS 9.3 import csv
sas 9.3 import csv file
sas 9.3 import error
sas 9.3 import error ERROR: Connect: Class not registered
sas 9.3 import ERROR: Connect: Class not registered
SAS 9.3 IMPORT EXCEL
sas 9.3 import excel "class not registered"
sas 9.3 import excel 2010 dde office14
sas 9.3 import excel class not registered
SAS 9.3 import excel data connection failed
sas 9.3 import excel error
sas 9.3 import excel error in the LIBNAME statement.
sas 9.3 import excel mixed
sas 9.3 import excel multiple sheets
sas 9.3 import excel using wizard
sas 9.3 import excel xlsx
sas 9.3 import export excel erreur
sas 9.3 import getnames mixed
sas 9.3 import problems
sas 9.3 import upgrade office
sas 9.3 import wizard excel fail to connect to server
sas 9.3 import wizard mdb
sas 9.3 import wizard xlsx
sas 9.3 import x64
sas 9.3 import xlsm
sas 9.3 import xlsx
sas 9.3 import xlsx class not registered
sas 9.3 importing .xlsx windows 7
sas 9.3 importing data problems
sas 9.3 importing excel data dataset
sas 9.3 importing excel file
Sas 9.3 Importing Excel Files
sas 9.3 importing with libname statement
SAS 9.3 libname odbc noprompt fichier .xlsx
sas 9.3 libname error
sas 9.3 libname excel
sas 9.3 libname for accdb
sas 9.3 libname syntax pcfiles
sas 9.3 mdb importieren
sas 9.3 microsoft office excel 32 bit import export
sas 9.3 note: export cancelled. error: connect: class not registered
SAS 9.3 on 64bit Windows 7 cannot import Excel file
sas 9.3 pc file server component
sas 9.3 pc file server freezes
sas 9.3 pc server import getnames
sas 9.3 pc server import getnames= not valid
sas 9.3 pcfiles
sas 9.3 problems importing and exporting excel files
sas 9.3 proc export excel ERROR: Connect: Class not registered
sas 9.3 proc export to Excel 2010 error
SAS 9.3 Proc Import
sas 9.3 proc import column limit
sas 9.3 proc import dbms type not valid for import
SAS 9.3 proc import dbms type xls not valid
sas 9.3 proc import dbms xlsx
sas 9.3 proc import dbms=xlsx options
sas 9.3 proc import error: connect
sas 9.3 proc import error: connect: class not registered error: error in the libname statement
sas 9.3 proc import errors
sas 9.3 proc import excel
sas 9.3 proc import excel "connect class"
sas 9.3 proc import excel "xlsx file"
sas 9.3 proc import excel 2010
sas 9.3 proc import excel csv not working
sas 9.3 proc import excel excelscs
sas 9.3 proc import getnames excelcs
sas 9.3 proc import not valid
sas 9.3 proc import not working csv
SAS 9.3 proc import usedate Windows 7
sas 9.3 specify fileserver when local computer
SAS 9.3 TS1M1
SAS 9.3 using import wizard for excel file
sas 9.3 using libname to import excel example
sas 9.3 win download
sas 9.3 x64 excel import
sas 9.3 x64 excel import libname
sas 9.3 x64 import xlsx
sas 9.3 xlsm dbms type
SAS 9.3 xlsx driver
sas 9.3 xlsx import dbms =
sas 9.3 xlsx libname excel export
SAS 9.3 xlsx not valid for import
SAS 9.3,XLSX
sas 9.3error failed to attach java
sas 9.3error: connect: class not registered
sas 9.4 "ERROR: Connect: Class not registered ERROR: Error in the LIBNAME statement."
SAS 9.4 "ERROR: Connect: Class not registered"
sas 9.4 error class not registered error in libname statement
SAS 9.4 ERROR: Connect: Class not
SAS 9.4 ERROR: CONNECT: Class not registered
sas 9.4 excel import error x64
sas 9.4 import excel 32 bit
sas 9.4 proc export 64 bit to xlsm
sas 9.4 server office 32 bit
sas 93 +error connect class not registered
sas 93 64bit and msaccess
sas 93 excel import
SAS 93. ERROR: The EXCEL engine cannot be found.
sas 93. install pc files server
sas accdb 64-bit
sas accdb class not registered 9.3
sas access database import class not registered
sas access pc files libname excel 64 bit
sas access: class not registered
SAS and MS access database engine 2010
sas cannot import access file 9.2
sas class is not registered
sas class not registered
sas class not registered 32-bit office
SAS Class Not Registered 9.3
sas class not registered file import
sas class not registered import
sas class not registered libname
sas class not registered sas import
sas code import csv libname
sas conncet class not registered proc import excel
sas connect "class not registered" proc export
sas connect : klasse excel 2010 9.3
sas connect class not registered
sas connect class not registered 9.3
sas Connect: Class not registered
SAS Connect: Class not registered
SAS connect: class not registered 14.0
sas corinna excel
sas csv 9.3 64
sas dbms options import .xlsx example
sas dbms type xls not valid for import
sas DBMS type XLSX not valid for export
sas dbms=xlsx
sas dbq getnames=no
sas eerror
sas eg error: dbms type access not valid for export
sas error "class not registered" libname
sas error "unable to open" excel
sas error : the excel engine cannot be found.
SAS error class not registered
sas error class not registered 9.3
sas error connect class not registered
sas error connect class not registered 9.3
sas error connect class not registered error error in the libname statement
sas error connect klasse n***t registriert
sas error Connect: Class not registered
sas error dbms type access not valid for import
sas error dbms type excel not valid for import.
sas error ERROR: Connect: Class not registered
sas error failed to connect to the server
sas error import Connect: Class not registered
sas error import excel 9.3
sas error in import wizard error: connect: class not registered error: error in the libname statement
sas error in the libname statement class not registered
sas error message class excel 2013
sas error messages "class not registered" importing access
sas error the excel engine cannot be found
SAS ERROR: Connect: Class not registered
sas ERROR: Connect: Class not registered import excel 9.3
sas ERROR: Connect: Class not registered 9.3
sas error: connect: class not registered error: error in the libname statement
SAS ERROR: Connect: Class not registered ERROR: Error in the LIBNAME statement.
sas ERROR: Connect: Class not registered proc import
sas error: connect: classe non enregistréeerror: error in the libname statement.
sas error: connect: klasse n***t registriert access
sas ERROR: DBMS type EXCEL not valid for export
sas ERROR: DBMS type EXCEL not valid for export.
sas ERROR: DBMS type EXCEL not valid for import
sas error: dbms type xls not valid for import.
sas error: dbms type xlsx not valid for import.
sas error: failed to connect to the server: .
SAS Error: Statement or Option "GETNAMES" not valid for EXCELCS IMPORT
sas ERROR: The EXCEL engine cannot be found 64 bits
sas error: the excel engine cannot be found.
sas ERROR: The EXCELCS engine cannot be found.
sas error: unable to connect to server
SAS excel "Class not registered"
sas excel 9.2 import 64
sas excel connect class not registered
sas excel connect class not registered excel 2010
sas excel engine cannot be found
sas excel engine cannot be found 64 bit
sas excel engine not found
sas excel export "dbms type xls not valid for export"
sas excel export dbms=excel 2010
SAS excel import 64-bit
sas excel import class not registered
SAS excel import errors
sas excel libname 64
sas excel libname 9.3
sas excel libname example 9.3
SAS Excel windows 64bit
sas excelcs
sas excelcs getnames
sas excelcs libname
sas export "connect: class not registered" 64bit
sas export access 64 bit example
sas export error "error: connect: class not registered" "error: failed to connect to the server"
sas export error class not registered
sas export error: connect: class not registered error: error in the libname statement.
sas export to accdb 64-bit
sas export to excel ERROR: Failed to connect to the Server:
sas export to xlsm
sas failed to connect to server on proc export
sas failed to connect to the server
sas hotfix importing excel 2010
SAS how export from program 64 bit to excel 32
sas import "failed to connect to the server"
sas import .accdb file
SAS import .csv 32-bit 64-bit
sas import .xlsx getnames
sas import accdb
sas import class not registered
sas import data excel workbook on pc files server error "failed to connect to server"
sas import data hangs
sas import dbms xlsx error: dbms type xlsx not valid for import
sas import error ERROR: Connect: Class not registered
sas import excel failed to connect server
sas import excel .xlsx failed to connect to the server
sas import excel 2010 64 bit
sas import excel 64-bit windows 7 libname
sas import excel 9.3
sas import excel class not registered
sas import excel csv 9.3
sas import excel error libname 9.3
sas import excelcs vs xlsx
sas import failed to connect to server
sas import from excel type microsoft excel driver dbq
sas import hangs excel
SAS import mdb error in libname
sas import multiple excel worksheets "pcfiles"
sas import to excel with 64bit
sas import wizard connection failed libname
sas import wizard xlsx
sas import xlsm
sas import xlsm file
sas import xlsx 64
sas importer fichier excel failed to connect to the server
sas importing data from excel fail to transcode
sas libname "ERROR: Connect: Class not registered"
sas libname engine csv
sas libname excel 9.3
sas libname excel engine .xlsx example with pc file
sas libname excel engine class not registered
sas libname excel will not import office 2010 sheet $
sas libname pcfile 9.3
sas libname pcfiles syntax "type="
sas libname pcfiles xls x64 limit
sas libname xlsm
sas libname xlsx
sas libname xlsx csv
sas local server "class not registered"
sas ms/Access "office 2010" export
sas odbc engine not found
sas pc file server component
sas pc file server hangs 9.3 excel
SAS PC File Server, MIXED ERROR
sas pc files "ERROR: Failed to connect to the Server"
sas pc files error 3
sas pc files server "code = 3"
sas pc files server error "code 3"
sas pc files server error code 3
sas pc files server error code =3
sas pc files server error failed to connect to the server
sas pc files server excel unable to connect
sas pc files server unable to connect
sas pc files server unable to connect code 3
sas pc fileserver xlsx
sas pc server component
sas pcfiles engine
sas pcfiles excel error in reading network files
SAS PCSERVER ERROR
sas proc export error: failed to connect to the server: failed to connect to the server
sas proc export x64 excelcs
sas proc export accdb
sas proc export access 2010
sas proc export access hang
sas proc export dbms=xlsx bug
sas proc export error connect class not registered
sas proc export error failed to connect to the server
sas proc export error in the libname statement excel 2010
sas proc export error: connect: class not registered
sas proc export error: failed to connect to the server: .
sas proc export excel class not registered
sas proc export failed to connect to the server
sas proc export to .xlsx
sas proc export xlsm
sas proc export xlsx
sas proc import "Failed to connect to the Server"
sas proc import 9.3 error: dbms type xlxs not valid for import.
sas proc import 9.3 xls
sas proc import accdb
sas proc import access 2010
sas proc import access 2010 example
sas proc import access class not registered
sas proc import access failed to connect to the server
sas proc import class not registered
sas proc import class not registered access 9.3 mdb
sas proc import csv 64-bit
sas proc import csv options 9.3
sas proc import error failed to connect to the server
sas proc import excel connect class not registered error in the libname statement 9.3 64-bit
sas proc import excel failed to connect to the server
sas proc import excel xlsm
sas proc import excel xlsx getnames
sas proc import excel xlsx, getname
sas proc import excelcs getnames
sas proc import excelcs xlsx
sas proc import failed to connect to server
sas proc import failed to connect to the server
sas proc import microsoft "access" "class not registered"
sas proc import usedate option
sas proc import xlsb file
SAS proc import xlsm DBMS=EXCEL
sas proc import xlsx "failed to connect to the server"
sas read .xlsm
sas read accdb
sas read excel file class not registered
sas read in xlsm files
SAS read xlsx
sas server excel export error sas9.3
sas support cannot import xlsx files
sas support proc import getnames excelcs
sas the excel engine cannot be found
sas unix xlsx not valid for import
sas Usage Note 41060
sas xls data import 9.3 class not registered
sas xlsm import
SAS XLSX CLASS NOT REGISTERED
sas xlsx 9.3
sas xlsx class not registered
sas xlsx engine download
sas xlsx import class
sas+9.3+"proc export"+"multiple sheets"+excel
sas+9.3+dbms+excel+xlsx+class+not+registered
SAS+excel library+ Connect: Class not registered
sas+export+string
SAS+The+excel+engine+cannot+load
SAS, Error in the LIBNAME statement. 9.3
sas64 export excel file with multiple sheets
sas9 dbms type xlsx not valid for import
sas9.1 and excel 2010
sas9.1 libname excel xlsx
SAS9.2 ERROR: The EXCEL engine cannot be found using sysfunc
sas9.2 excel engine cannot be found
sas9.2 input csv
sas9.2 libname the excel engine cannot be found.
sas9.2 proc import under Office 2010
sas9.2+unix+++"DBMS+type+XLS+not+valid+for+import"
sas9.3 64 bit office 32 bit access engine
SAS9.3 Class not registered
sas9.3 class not registered error
sas9.3 code import excel data
sas9.3 excel export
sas9.3 is not a valid win32 application
sas9.3 32 or 64
SAS9.3 32-bit and Excel 64-bit
sas9.3 32bit
sas9.3 32bit import data connection failed
sas9.3 64 bit cannot read excel 32 bit
sas9.3 64 bit to excel 32 bit hotfix
sas9.3 64 bit upgrade
sas9.3 64bit
sas9.3 64bit excel import
sas9.3 64bit excel 32bit export
SAS9.3 64bit EXCEL import
SAS9.3 64bit import excel errror
sas9.3 64bit proc import error
sas9.3 64????
sas9.3 and proc import and error: connect: class not registered
SAS9.3 connect class proc import error
sas9.3 dbms proc import
sas9.3 dbms type excelcs not valid for import.
sas9.3 dbms=excel
sas9.3 error in the libname statement
SAS9.3 Error LibName
sas9.3 error: connect: class not registered
sas9.3 error: connect: class not registered error: error in the libname statement
sas9.3 ERROR: Connect: Class not registered ERROR: Error in the LIBNAME statement.
sas9.3 error: connect: ???? ???? ?????.
sas9.3 excel
sas9.3 excel import
sas9.3 excel importieren
sas9.3 excell
SAS9.3 export
SAS9.3 GETNAMES
SAS9.3 import
sas9.3 import accdb
sas9.3 import csv file
sas9.3 import dbms
SAS9.3 import error bug
sas9.3 import error libname statement
SAS9.3 import excel
sas9.3 import excel xlsx
sas9.3 import excel xlsx file
sas9.3 import mdb file
sas9.3 import xlxs
sas9.3 importing excel
sas9.3 libname
sas9.3 libname error
sas9.3 libname excel
sas9.3 libname statement
SAS9.3 LIBNAME XLS
sas9.3 open excel file
sas9.3 pc file server 64bit
sas9.3 proc export excel xlsx
SAS9.3 proc import
SAS9.3 proc import access
sas9.3 proc import access example
sas9.3 proc import excel getnames
sas9.3 read xlsx
sas9.3 read xlsx file
SAS9.3 reading excell sheets
sas9.3 server excel odbc driver
sas9.3 spec bit
SAS9.3 support MS ACCESS
sas9.3 the xls engine cannot be found
sas92 excel 2010
sas92 proc export excel
sas93 excel 2010
sas93 excel2010
sas93 export xlsx
sas93 local proc export
sas93 proc export multiple sheets unix
SAS: ERROR: Connect: Class not registered
sas: error: failed to connect to the server in proc import
sasDataToXlsx.class
server sas local pc files proc import
solve 9.3 ERROR: Connect: Class not registered ERROR: Error in the LIBNAME statement.
statement or option "getnames" not valid for excelcs import
Statement or Option "GETNAMES" not valid for EXCELCS IMPORT.
support SAS Failed to connect export excel
the excel engine cannot be found
the excel engine cannot be found 64 bit
the excel engine cannot be found 64-bit
the excel engine cannot be found error in the libname statement
the excel engine cannot be found in sas
the excel engine cannot be found sas
the excel engine cannot be found sas 9.3
the excel engine cannot be found x64
the excel engine cannot be found.
trying to import excel data file into SAS 9.3 error message connection failed
unable to connect sas pc file server 9.3 code 3
unable to import excel 2010 files in sas
unable to import excel file into sas 9.3
unable to import excel into sas 9.3
unable to import excel sas
Usage Note 41060: The EXCELCS and PCFILES engines do not support the GETNAMES= and MIXED= options
usedate sas proc export
using 64 bit pc for sas 9.3 proc import
using EXCELCS driver with the SAS PC Files Server
using proc import in 64-bit sas environment
valid excel export for sas93
valid type for proc import
what is dbms type for microsoft excel2010 in sas
what is the driver id to connect 64 bit machine xlsx file using java
what options we have to use in sas9.2 for sas9.3 dataset
when read excel files in sas error: connect: class not registered error: error in the libname statement.
where is sas excel engine cannot be found
x64 dbms=xlsx
xls file import in sas9.3
xlsm sas import 9.3
xlsm with sas