Computer Discussion: Gotek USB/SD Floppy Drive ReplacementGroup: comp.sys.tandy
Discussion: Gotek USB/SD Floppy Drive Replacement

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

ClemFM
Sat, 13 Jun 2009 01:02:44 -0700 (PDT)
I've just found the Gotek Floppy Drive Convertors (on ebay and here
http://www.gotek.net.cn/ )

You simply connect the device to a 34 pin floppy cable and it can use
either SD cards or a USB flash drive as a floppy disk!

The device supports IBM PC floppy formats 720K, 1.2M and 1.44M however
I'm trying to find out if it can be jumpered to work as a 180K (SSDD)
or a 360K (DSDD also PC format) floppy drive for the Model 4.

Has anyone tried this device?

(You can also have up to 99 virtual floppies on 1 card and switch
between them with the 2 buttons on the front of the unit!, this gives
nearly all of the benefits of a hard drive with none of the controller
or OS hassles etc.)

Winston19842005
Jun 13, 2009 - 08:16:37 am EST
On 6/13/09 4:02 AM, in article
28eb5057-43f7-4a47-bdcd-8b944fdf71f5 [No Spam] u9g2000prd.googlegroups.com, "ClemFM"
wrote:

> I've just found the Gotek Floppy Drive Convertors (on ebay and here
> http://www.gotek.net.cn/ )
>
> You simply connect the device to a 34 pin floppy cable and it can use
> either SD cards or a USB flash drive as a floppy disk!
>
> The device supports IBM PC floppy formats 720K, 1.2M and 1.44M however
> I'm trying to find out if it can be jumpered to work as a 180K (SSDD)
> or a 360K (DSDD also PC format) floppy drive for the Model 4.
>
> Has anyone tried this device?
>
> (You can also have up to 99 virtual floppies on 1 card and switch
> between them with the 2 buttons on the front of the unit!, this gives
> nearly all of the benefits of a hard drive with none of the controller
> or OS hassles etc.)

Hmm. I've forgotten how to read Chinese (Kai Lan hasn't gotten that far yet,
either).
And I couldn't find a single "Gotek" on ebay.

Can you provide a link for any ebay auctions? Or a link to a page in
English? Even Spanish will do. German even.

Bill H
Jun 13, 2009 - 12:18:44 pm EST
On Jun 13, 8:16=A0am, winston19842005
wrote:
> On 6/13/09 4:02 AM, in article
> 28eb5057-43f7-4a47-bdcd-8b944fdf7... [No Spam] u9g2000prd.googlegroups.com, "ClemFM=
"

> wrote:
> > I've just found the Gotek Floppy Drive Convertors (on ebay and here
> >http://www.gotek.net.cn/)
>
> > You simply connect the device to a 34 pin floppy cable and it can use
> > either SD cards or a USB flash drive as a floppy disk!
>
> > The device supports IBM PC floppy formats 720K, 1.2M and 1.44M however
> > I'm trying to find out if it can be jumpered to work as a 180K (SSDD)
> > or a 360K (DSDD also PC format) floppy drive for the Model 4.
>
> > Has anyone tried this device?
>
> > (You can also have up to 99 virtual floppies on 1 card and switch
> > between them with the 2 buttons on the front of the unit!, this gives
> > nearly all of the benefits of a hard drive with none of the controller
> > or OS hassles etc.)
>
> Hmm. I've forgotten how to read Chinese (Kai Lan hasn't gotten that far y=
et,
> either).
> And I couldn't find a single "Gotek" on ebay.
>
> Can you provide a link for any ebay auctions? Or a link to a page in
> English? Even Spanish will do. German even.- Hide quoted text -

Google can help:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.gotek.net.cn%2F&=
sl=3Dzh-CN&tl=3Den&hl=3Den&ie=3DUTF-8

Bill H

Jun 13, 2009 - 02:17:16 pm EST
On Jun 13, 9:18=A0am, Bill H wrote:
> On Jun 13, 8:16=A0am, winston19842005
> wrote:
>

> > On 6/13/09 4:02 AM, in article
> > 28eb5057-43f7-4a47-bdcd-8b944fdf7... [No Spam] u9g2000prd.googlegroups.com, "Clem=
FM"

> > wrote:
> > > I've just found the Gotek Floppy Drive Convertors (on ebay and here
> > >http://www.gotek.net.cn/)
>
> > > You simply connect the device to a 34 pin floppy cable and it can use
> > > either SD cards or a USB flash drive as a floppy disk!
>
> > > The device supports IBM PC floppy formats 720K, 1.2M and 1.44M howeve=
> > > I'm trying to find out if it can be jumpered to work as a 180K (SSDD)
> > > or a 360K (DSDD also PC format) floppy drive for the Model 4.
>
> > > Has anyone tried this device?
>
> > > (You can also have up to 99 virtual floppies on 1 card and switch
> > > between them with the 2 buttons on the front of the unit!, this gives
> > > nearly all of the benefits of a hard drive with none of the controlle=
> > > or OS hassles etc.)
>
> > Hmm. I've forgotten how to read Chinese (Kai Lan hasn't gotten that far=
yet,
> > either).
> > And I couldn't find a single "Gotek" on ebay.
>
> > Can you provide a link for any ebay auctions? Or a link to a page in
> > English? Even Spanish will do. German even.- Hide quoted text -

> Google can help:
>
> http://translate.google.com/translate?u=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.gotek.net.cn..=
.

> Bill H

These look really cool.

Many people have tried replacing the 40 TK SS DD Model 3 drives with
720K 3.5" -- I'd bet that would be your best place to start. But hey,
if you can write this guys in Chinese, ask them to but some extra
tricks in there for 8" drives and 5.25" SSSD drives, etc. -!

Jun 13, 2009 - 02:26:57 pm EST
On Jun 13, 9:18=A0am, Bill H wrote:
> On Jun 13, 8:16=A0am, winston19842005
> wrote:
>

> > On 6/13/09 4:02 AM, in article
> > 28eb5057-43f7-4a47-bdcd-8b944fdf7... [No Spam] u9g2000prd.googlegroups.com, "Clem=
FM"

> > wrote:
> > > I've just found the Gotek Floppy Drive Convertors (on ebay and here
> > >http://www.gotek.net.cn/)
>
> > > You simply connect the device to a 34 pin floppy cable and it can use
> > > either SD cards or a USB flash drive as a floppy disk!
>
> > > The device supports IBM PC floppy formats 720K, 1.2M and 1.44M howeve=
> > > I'm trying to find out if it can be jumpered to work as a 180K (SSDD)
> > > or a 360K (DSDD also PC format) floppy drive for the Model 4.
>
> > > Has anyone tried this device?
>
> > > (You can also have up to 99 virtual floppies on 1 card and switch
> > > between them with the 2 buttons on the front of the unit!, this gives
> > > nearly all of the benefits of a hard drive with none of the controlle=
> > > or OS hassles etc.)
>
> > Hmm. I've forgotten how to read Chinese (Kai Lan hasn't gotten that far=
yet,
> > either).
> > And I couldn't find a single "Gotek" on ebay.
>
> > Can you provide a link for any ebay auctions? Or a link to a page in
> > English? Even Spanish will do. German even.- Hide quoted text -

> Google can help:
>
> http://translate.google.com/translate?u=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.gotek.net.cn..=
.

> Bill H

here's another -- or maybe a parent or sister-company:
http://www.commerce.com.tw/modules.php?modules=3Dcompany&action=3Dcompany_=
inside&ID=3DE0220491

and here's more info on the Gotek versions:
http://www.ecplaza.net/tradeleads/seller/5684700/simulate_floppy_to_usb.htm=
(this link also has a contact form if you want to ask questions about
the drive.)

desc.
-----------

Simulate floppy to usb conversion for embroidery machine is our latest
products.
It replaces the floppy disk driver through 34PIN or 26PIN floppy disk
driver interface,with this conversion unit

installed ,you will never use the floppy disk .but use USB flash disk.
It is easy to install ,and easy to use.
Most model of STAUBLI MULLER knitting machine with 1.44M floppy disk
driver are

supported.

If you are interested in my products ,contact me.
Wish pleasant cooperation!

Optional Information
- HS Code : 8448 Parts, Accessories of Typewriters & Office Machines

-----
contact
-------------
Company GOTEK.corp Zhangjiagang China
Contact Person Mr. Yan.gu
Homepage http://gotek.en.ecplaza.net
Other Items More 4 Trade Leads , Product Catalog(s)
Telephone 86-512-5591-7088
Fax
Address miaoqiao town north-youyi road, zhangjiagang, Jiangsu, China
215600
Tags simulate floppy to usb

ClemFM
Jun 14, 2009 - 04:36:52 am EST
On Jun 14, 4:17=A0am, "turn... [No Spam] gmail.com" wrote:
> On Jun 13, 9:18=A0am, Bill H wrote:
>

> > On Jun 13, 8:16=A0am, winston19842005
> > wrote:
>
> > > On 6/13/09 4:02 AM, in article
> > > 28eb5057-43f7-4a47-bdcd-8b944fdf7... [No Spam] u9g2000prd.googlegroups.com, "Cl=
emFM"

D)

> > > Hmm. I've forgotten how to read Chinese (Kai Lan hasn't gotten that f=
ar yet,
> > > either).
> > > And I couldn't find a single "Gotek" on ebay.
>
> > > Can you provide a link for any ebay auctions? Or a link to a page in
> > > English? Even Spanish will do. German even.- Hide quoted text -

> > Google can help:
>
> >http://translate.google.com/translate?u=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.gotek.net.cn.=
..

> > Bill H
>
> These look really cool.
>
> Many people have tried replacing the 40 TK SS DD Model 3 drives with
> 720K 3.5" -- I'd bet that would be your best place to start. =A0But hey,
> if you can write this guys in Chinese, ask them to but some extra
> tricks in there for 8" drives and 5.25" SSSD drives, etc. -!

I emailed them re SSSD 380K disks and the answer was no! As you say,
the best approach is to simply make TRSDOS/LDOS etc work with 720K,
does anyone know of the required patches etc to achieve this?

I was going to struggle with one of the GIDE IDE controllers which
plug into the Z80 socket, however this device has almost all of the
advantages of a hard drive with none of the problems (drivers for the
GIDE etc).

Clem

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Search Tags:
flopy tu usb adaptör
floopy emulatora gotek
gotek floppy
gotek sfrm72 fu
gotex sfd emulator
of floppy to usb emulator - [tu100m] ver
sfrba16 jump
software gotek system usb floppy
??? gotek usb floppy
"floppy disk emulator" "jumper settings" "gotek"
"format usb as floppy"
"gotek "26 pin"
"gotek floppy emulator software download"
"gotek floppy emulator"
"gotek system" sfrba16
"gotek system" usb emulator
"jumpers gotek for dahao"
"os/9" floppy emulator -mac
(pdf) floppy usb gotek
+"gotek" +"floppy emulator" +"software"
+"sfr ba16" +"pdf"
+"sfr" +"gotek"
+CONFIGURATION+GOTEK
0index.php
1.44mb 34 pin simulation floppy drive how it work
1.44MB Drive to USB emulator sl jumper
26-pin 1.44M floppy
3,5 "ssd usb floppy drive emulador gotek no funciona
3.5 "1.44 mb usb floppy drive ssd emulator e100s
3.5 "ssd usb disket sã¼rã¼cã¼ emulator jumper ayarlarä±
3.5 "ssd usb disket sürücü emulator jumper ayarlar?
3.5 1.44mb usb sd floppy drive emulator
3.5 usb ssd e100s floppy drive emulator in ibm
3.5 usb ssd e100s floppy drive emulator in pc-xt
3.5 usb ssd floppy drive
3.5 usb ssd floppy drive emulator f embroidery machine
3.5 usb ssd floppy drive emulator manual
3.5" 1.44mb usb ssd floppy drive emulator e100
3.5" 1.44mb usb ssd floppy drive emulator e100 version manual
3.5" 1.44mb usb ssd floppy drive emulator e100s version
3.5" 1.44mb usb ssd floppy drive emulator for embroidery machine pdf
3.5" 720K USB SSD FLOPPY DRIVE EMULATOR E100S(720k) Version
3.5" floppy disk usb ssd
3.5" usb ssd floppy drive emulator e100
3.5" usb ssd simulation floppy disk drive emulator
3.5" usb ssd simulation floppy disk drive emulator plug casio keyboard
34 pin to usb
720 kb floppy drive gotex
720 kb floppy drive usb converter gotek
720 kb usb to floppy emulator manual
720k floppy emulator jumper settings
720k usb ssd floppy drive emulator e100s
720kb gotek usb floppy
720kb jumper setting for floppy emulator
720kb jumper settings for gotek emulator
>http://www.gotek.net.cn/)
baixar programa floppy para emulador gotec
Bediennungsanleitung von Emulator Gotek
bedienungsanleitung gotek
bedienungsanleitung gotek emulator
blogs on gotek usb drives
buy gotek floppy drive emulator ebay
cara jemper emulator gotek
cara format emulator gotex
cara format gotek emulator
cara format usb emulator
cara format usb emulator gotek
cara format usb flashdi emulator gotex
cara format usb flashdisk floppy gotek
cara menggunakan download gotek usb keyboard
cara menggunakan memori card untuk Casio CTK-7000
cara menjalankan usb emulator gotec
cara operasional sd card pd ctk 7000
cara pengoperasian usb floppy emulator
cara seting fd emulator gotek
cara setting emulator floppy
cara setting floppy disk emulator
cara setting floppy emulator
card flash floppy disk emulator 34 pin cable
casio gotek tutorial
charmilles floppy usb anleitung
china miaoqiao town north-youyi road
circuit diagram for usb to floppy emulator
circuit diagram of floppy disk emulator
come fare per settare il gotek floppy emulator jumper
como jumper usb floppy goteck
config emulator gotek
configuração floppy DRIVER USB GOTEK
configurando gotek floppy jumper
configuration gotek emulator
configuration of usb gotek
configurazione jumper gotek
configurazione sfrba16 gotek type
connect gotek emulador to pc
conversion from 720 floppy drive to a sd
convert 1.44 floppy drive to 720
convert 1.44 to 720 jumper
convert floppy to shugart
CONVERTER CARD (SINGLE FDD) 26 pin to 34 pin
convertisseur floppy usb shugart
costom slevd pc cabel
cvp-59s floppy usb
cvp65 usb emulator drive
dahao squematic
datasheet gotek jamper
descargar controlador para emulador flopy gotek
descargar controlador usb para gotek
descargar sosfwar flopy emulator gotek
deutsche anleitung emulator gotek
diagram converter FDD _ usb
diagram schematik emulator floppy to usb
Dip switch Emulatore floppy
disk emulator usb gotek
disquetera okuma por usb
download emulator v1.20 gotek draiver
Download driver de instalaçao do emulador de disquete gotec
download driver flopy emulator gotek
download program format usb gotek
download software for gotek
download software gotek
download software gotek usb konverter to fdd
download usb floppy drive emulator e100 version
draives flopy
drive emulator gotex
Drive para emulador de disket gotec - Driver Gratis
Drive para emulador de disket gotek
drive usb jumper gotek
driver de disquete gotek
driver for gotek floppy
driver formatar gotek usb floppy
Driver para emulador de disket gotec - Driver Gratis
e100 e100s emulator difference
e100 e100s emulator difference floppy
e100 floppy convert
e100 floppy emulator jumper settings
e100 foppy emulator jumper gotek
e100 gotek
e100s 720k floppy
e100s flopi
e100s floppy emulator specifications
ebay gotek
emulador de disquete gotek
emulador de disquetes gotek
emulador de floppy for usb gotec
emulador de floppy usb gotec
emulador disquete gotek
emulador drive e100s datasheets
emulador floppy usb shematic
emulador gotek
emulador gotek en ebay
emulador gotek jumpers
emulador gotek software
emulador sfr 44-u100
emulador usb gotec
emuladores gotec funciona no korg
emulator floppy drive usb sfrba16 gotek
emulator floppy wch.cn sfd v1.20
emulator gotec
emulator gotex
emulator of floppy disk drive to usb interface circuit diagram
emulator sfrba16
emulator usb gotex
emulatore floppy disk gotex
emulatore floppy usb gotek pins
emulatore floppy usb gotex
emulatore floppy usb gotex embroidery machine tutorial
emulatore floppy usb selettore
emulatore usb gotex jamper
ESQUEMATIC DE EMULADOE GOTEKUSB
fdd 720 sd
FDD drive 14.4M convert 720K
FDD emulator sd card
fdd replacement usb gotek shugart
fdd schaltplan
fdd sdcard
fdd ssd usb e100 user manual
fdd to usb converter circuit diagram
fdd to usb emulator circuit
fdd to usb gotek
fdd to usb jumper
fdd tu usb
fdd usb e100s
flashdisk format for gotek software
flashdisk untuk gotek
floopy gotek
Floppy 720
floppy 720 to SD
floppy émulator sfr 1M44-u100
floppy disk drive how to connect circuit diagram download
floppy disk to sd card interface cable diagram
floppy disk to usb converter cricuit diagram download
floppy disk to usb converter gotek manual pdf
floppy disk usb gotex
FLOPPY DRIVE E100S manual
Floppy Drive Emulator
floppy drive emulator e100 720 k jumper settings
floppy drive emulator e100s jumper setting
floppy drive emulator e100s pdf
floppy drive emulator gotek
floppy drive emulator gotek system dip switch seting
floppy drive emulator gotex
floppy drive gotek datasheet
floppy drive Gotex
floppy drive replacement gotek usb emulator
floppy emulator "usb SD"
floppy emulator 720k jumper settings
floppy emulator directions
Floppy Emulator for Okuma
floppy emulator für usb sd
floppy emulator gotek ebay
floppy emulator gotek jumper settings
floppy emulator gotex
floppy emulator manual
floppy emulator menggunakan usb/sd card
floppy emulator sd
floppy emulator sdcard
floppy emulator sfd v1.20
floppy emulator sfrba16
floppy emulator tutorial datasheet gotec
Floppy Emulator USB CIRCUIT
floppy emulator usb driver diagram
Floppy emulator USB Flash drive 26pin jumper
floppy emulator usb untuk tape mobil
floppy gotec usb
floppy gotek
floppy replacement flash card adapter schematic
floppy to gotek usb emulator for embroidery machine jumper settings
floppy to usb adapter cable schema
floppy to usb adapter diagram
floppy to usb adapter gotec
floppy to usb converter cable schema
floppy to usb converter circuit diagram
floppy to usb converter Jumper settings
floppy to usb emulator circuit schema
floppy to usb emulator gotek
floppy to usb gotek adapter jumpers
floppy to usb schematics
floppy usb adapter e100s(720)k
floppy usb emulator e100s jumper
floppy usb emulator e100s jumpers
FLOPPY USB EMULATOR GOTEK
floppy usb emulator jumper
floppy usb gotek software
floppy+gotek
floppy?Shugart ?convert
flopy emulatoe sfd v 1.20
flopy to usb circuit
flopy to usb koverter shematic circuit diagram
flopyemulator download
format for gotek
format tools of gotek usb emulator
format usb flashdrive as a 720k floppy
formatage disquette okuma
formatar 720k
formattare pendrive per gotex emulatore floppy disk
formatting software for gotek
formatting tool for gotek floppy drive
formatting usb flash driver to use it with gotek system
free download driver emulator v1.20 gotex
free download driver floppy v1.2.0 gotex
free download sofware emulator floppy gotex 2.0v
free download sofware floppy v1.2.0 gotex
go tek floppy usb
go-tecjfloppy to usb converter jumber setting
gotec emulador usb
gotec emulator floppy for keyboard
gotec emulator jumper
gotec emulator to okuma
gotec emulator treiber
GOTEC Floppy
gotec floppy drive emulator
GOTEC Floppy Emulator
gotec floppy emulator manual
GOTEC floppy emulator price
gotec floppy emulator software
gotec floppy manual
gotec floppy software
gotec floppy usb
gotec floppy usb converter
gotec floppy usb converter configuration
gotec floppy usb converter pin configuration
gotec floppy usb emulator jumper pin names
gotec floppy usb emulator jumper pins
gotec jumper
gotec jumper settings
gotec jumper settings gotec sfrba16
gotec replace floppy with sd card
gotec sfrba16
gotec software fd emulator download
gotec system sfrba16
gotec tu 100m free download
gotec tu100
gotec usb emulator
gotec usb fdd
gotec usb floppy drive emulator
GOTEC USB Floppy Emulator
gotec usb floppy format tool
gotec usb floppy jumper
gotec usb floppy manual
gotec usb to emulator durban
gotec usb to floppy
gotec usb to floppy converter
gotec usb to floppy jumper setting
GOTECemulator price
goteck jumper usb floppy
goteck usb floopy emulator
goteck usb floopy emulator ebay price
gotec?emulator
gotek
gotek drive configuration
gotek E100
gotek E100 manual jumpers
gotek emulator schematic
gotek floppy download
gotek floppy format tool software
gotek manual
gotek sfrba16
gotek usb floppy
Gotek ????
gotek "26 pin"
gotek +jumpers
gotek 1,44 and 720k emulator
gotek 1.44 driver
gotek 1.44 usb to floppy jumper position
gotek 1.44mb floppy drive emulator manual
gotek 3.5 usb ssd floppy drive emulator
gotek 3.5" usb ssd floppy drive emulator e100
gotek 3.5" usb ssd floppy emulator
GOTEK 3.5\" USB SSD FLOPPY EMULATOR
gotek 34 pin
gotek 44 diagram
gotek 44 diagram
gotek 720
gotek 720 kb
gotek 720k floppy emulator manual
gotek 720kb emulator
gotek :manual
GOTEK BUTTONS FORMAT USB
gotek cabel from floppy to labtop
gotek connect to the computer
gotek conver usb + d1 + d0
gotek convert floppy disk contoler to usb
gotek d1
gotek d1 d0
gotek disk
gotek disk emulators for pc
gotek disk jumper
gotek disk jumper configuration
gotek disketten emulator+schaltplan
gotek drive
GoTek drive datasheet
gotek drive emulator manual
gotek drive instructions
gotek driver
gotek e100
gotek e100 configuration jumper
gotek e100 datasheet
gotek e100 disk emulator
gotek e100 disk emulator usb format
gotek e100 instructions
gotek e100 jumper
gotek e100 jumper configuration
gotek e100 jumper setting
gotek e100 manual
gotek ebay
gotek ecplaza net
gotek emulator
gotek emulator jumpers
gotek emulator manual
GOTEK EMULATOR CONFIG
gotek emulator download
gotek emulator floppy . how format pen drive
gotek emulator floppy sfrba16
gotek emulator for casio keyboard
gotek emulator instructions
gotek emulator jumper setings
gotek emulator jumper settings
gotek emulator manual
gotek emulator manual book
gotek emulator schematic
gotek emulator sd
gotek emulator settings
gotek emulator setup
gotek emulator software
gotek emulator stacji dyskietek
gotek emulator switch
gotek emulator tu
gotek emulator usb format
gotek emulator usb sd
gotek english software
gotek fdd
gotek fdd downlaod software
Gotek FDD Emulator
gotek fdd emulator download
gotek fdd emulator how set dip switch
gotek fdd jumper setting
gotek fdd pdf
gotek fdd soft
gotek fdd software
gotek fdd to usb user manual
gotek fdd-usb emulator
gotek floopy
gotek floopy usb
gotek floppy
gotek floppy 720k
GOTEK FLOPPY CONFIG
gotek floppy DD 720 emulator differences
gotek floppy disk
gotek floppy disk drive emulator dipswitch set up
gotek floppy disk emulator
gotek floppy disk emulator jumpers
gotek floppy disk emulator manual
gotek floppy disk emulator owners manual
gotek floppy drive ebay
gotek floppy drive emulator
gotek floppy drive emulator download
gotek floppy drive emulator jumper
gotek floppy drive emulator manual
gotek floppy drive emulator software
gotek floppy drive emulator working okuama
gotek floppy drive how i can use and configure?
gotek floppy drive read only
gotek floppy drive usb manual pdf
gotek floppy drives who sells them
gotek floppy emulaor manual english
gotek floppy emulater
gotek floppy emulator
gotek floppy emulator 720
gotek floppy emulator 720k
gotek floppy emulator 720kb
gotek floppy emulator all jumper settings
gotek floppy emulator anleitung
gotek floppy emulator cable
gotek floppy emulator code
gotek floppy emulator dd
gotek floppy emulator directions
gotek floppy emulator e100 jumpers
gotek floppy emulator english software
gotek floppy emulator for okuma
gotek floppy emulator how to format pendrive
gotek floppy emulator insert disk
gotek floppy emulator INSTRUCTION
gotek floppy emulator jumper
gotek floppy emulator jumper setting
gotek floppy emulator jumper settings
gotek floppy emulator jumper settings -sell
gotek floppy emulator jumper settings 720
gotek floppy emulator jumper settings datasheet
gotek floppy emulator jumper settings for tajima tmfxii-c
gotek floppy emulator jumper settings pdf
gotek floppy emulator jumper settings sell
gotek floppy emulator jumper settings sfr ba16
gotek floppy emulator jumper settings sfrba16
gotek floppy emulator jumper settings+computer
gotek floppy emulator jumpers
gotek floppy emulator jumpers for pc
gotek floppy emulator jumpers sfrba16
gotek floppy emulator manual
gotek floppy emulator manual 720
gotek floppy emulator manual for embroidery
gotek floppy emulator manual for embroidery machine
gotek floppy emulator okuma
gotek floppy emulator os9
gotek floppy emulator pc software
gotek floppy emulator pdf j8
gotek floppy emulator pin 34
gotek floppy emulator pinout
gotek floppy emulator pinouts
gotek floppy emulator schematic
gotek floppy emulator sd card
gotek floppy emulator setup
gotek floppy emulator sfrb430
gotek floppy emulator sfrba16
gotek floppy emulator single density
gotek floppy emulator software
GOTEK FLOPPY EMULATOR SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD
gotek floppy emulator software for tu100m
gotek floppy emulator software format
gotek floppy emulator usb flash
gotek floppy emulator usb format software
gotek floppy emulator user manual
gotek floppy emulator user manual jumper
gotek floppy emulator utility
gotek floppy emulator with jumper switch
gotek floppy emulator+computer
gotek floppy for Casio
gotek floppy format
gotek floppy how to configure
gotek floppy instruction
gotek floppy jumper
gotek floppy jumper setting
gotek floppy jumper settings
Gotek floppy jumpers M0 drive select
gotek floppy manual
gotek floppy os9
gotek floppy pdf
gotek floppy pen drive jumper
gotek floppy pinout
gotek floppy schematic
gotek floppy sfr ba16 emulator jumpers
gotek floppy software
gotek floppy to pc
gotek floppy to usb
gotek floppy to usb cevirici
gotek floppy to usb conversion unit jumpers setting
gotek floppy to usb converter
gotek floppy to usb emulator 720k jumper
gotek floppy to usb emulator fix
gotek Floppy to USB emulator schematic
gotek floppy to usb for korg manual
gotek floppy to usb jumper configuration
gotek floppy to usb jumper settings embroidery happy
gotek floppy to usb manual
gotek floppy to usb software
gotek floppy usb converter
gotek floppy usb converter 720kb manual
gotek floppy usb converter configuration
gotek floppy usb emulator korg karma jumper settings
gotek floppy usb emulator user guide
gotek floppy usb manual pdf
gotek floppy usb pdf
gotek floppy usb pin
gotek floppy user manual
gotek flopy to usb
gotek for flopy
gotek format 100
gotek format software
gotek format tool
gotek format usb
gotek formatting tool
gotek fusb
gotek fusb 720-26p
gotek fusb jumper
gotek gu version
gotek happy jumper settings
gotek ide to usb
gotek instructions
gotek jump
gotek jump sfrba16 720k
gotek jumper
gotek jumper +shugart
gotek jumper 720k
GOTEK JUMPER DRIVE A
gotek jumper pin
GOTEK JUMPER SETTING
gotek jumper setting sfrba16 user manual
gotek jumper settings
gotek jumper settings for keyboard
gotek jumpers
GOTEK Jumpers 720K
gotek M0
gotek manual
gotek manual book
gotek manual download
gotek manual jumper 720
gotek manual usb
gotek manual:pdf
gotek modelo e100
GOTEK modelo E100 manual
gotek okuma
gotek os-9
gotek pin mean
GOTEK PINS CONFIG
gotek programa para flash
gotek replace floppy with sd card
gotek schematic 26 pin out
gotek settings
gotek sfd software
gotek sfd software english version
GOTEK SFR 44 flash drive reader
gotek sfrba16
gotek sfrba16 floppy emulator jumpers
gotek sfrba16 jumper
gotek sfrba16 jumper settings
gotek sfrba16 jumpers
gotek sfrba16 manual
gotek sfrba16 usermanual
gotek SFRM72-TU100K floppy emulator settings
gotek shugart mode
gotek sistemi pdf
gotek soft
gotek software
gotek software buy
gotek software cd
gotek software download
gotek software emulator
gotek software for emulator download
gotek SSD emulator
gotek switch settings
gotek system
gotek system "INSERT DISK"
gotek system 720k jumper
gotek system ebay
gotek system floppy usb
gotek system jumper
gotek system jumper stting
gotek system sfrba16
gotek system software download
gotek system usb
gotek system usb ide software
gotek tajima dip-switch
gotek tu-100 jumpers
gotek tu100
gotek tu100m
gotek type-f
gotek u100 jumpers
gotek usb
GOTEK USB driver
gotek usb driver download
gotek usb 2 floppy
gotek usb configuração jump
gotek usb configuraciones jumper 2
gotek usb drive
gotek usb drive 34 pinout
gotek usb drive user's manual
Gotek USB drives
gotek usb emulator
gotek usb emulator aus china
gotek usb emulator controller software
gotek usb emulator format tools
gotek usb emulator jumper setting
gotek usb emulator jumper settings
Gotek usb Emulator Jumper Settings manual
gotek usb emulator jumpers
gotek usb emulator manual
gotek usb emulator pdf
gotek usb emulator pin jumper
gotek usb fdd emulator software
gotek usb fdd jumper settings -jumperless -ipcas
gotek usb fiyat?
gotek usb floppy
gotek usb floppy 1.44 type f
gotek usb floppy 1.44MB
gotek usb floppy 26 pin
gotek usb floppy adapter
gotek usb floppy adapter jumpers
gotek usb floppy custom format
gotek usb floppy download
GOTEK USB FLOPPY DRIVE EMULATOR E100
gotek usb floppy drive jumper settings
gotek usb floppy driver download
gotek usb floppy emulator
gotek usb floppy emulator 2 pin disk change
gotek usb floppy emulator configuration jumpers
gotek usb floppy emulator driver download free software
gotek usb floppy emulator flasdisk format
gotek usb floppy emulator jumper settings
gotek usb floppy emulator jumpers setting
gotek usb floppy emulator manual
gotek usb floppy emulator model
gotek usb floppy emulator okuma jumpers
gotek usb floppy emulator price
gotek usb floppy emulator shugart
gotek usb floppy emulator+pdf
gotek usb floppy in regular pc
gotek usb floppy instructions
gotek usb floppy jump set
gotek usb floppy jumper
gotek usb floppy jumper selection
gotek usb floppy jumpers
gotek usb floppy manual
gotek usb floppy okuma jumpers
gotek usb floppy pdf
gotek usb floppy problems
gotek usb floppy resistor
gotek usb floppy software
gotek usb floppy sürücü jumper ayarlari
gotek usb floppy tutorial formatting
gotek usb floppy with cvp 65
gotek usb flopy pdf
gotek usb fomating
gotek usb format
GOTEK usb formatter
gotek usb jumper
gotek usb jumper setting
gotek usb jumper settings
gotek usb jumpers
gotek usb manual
gotek usb manual 1.44
gotek usb okuma
gotek usb reader jumper settings
gotek usb reader tajima jumper adjust
gotek usb sd floppy drive
gotek usb sd floppy drive 720 format
gotek usb settings for okuma
gotek usb software
gotek usb software download
gotek usb ssd floppy drive
GOTEK USB SSD Floppy Drive Emulator
gotek usb sürücü
gotek usb switch
GOTEK USB TO FLOPPY
gotek usb to floppy pdf
GOTEK USB-FDD
gotek usb-fdd emulator
gotek usb/sd floppy
gotek usb/sd floppy drive replacement
gotek usbdrev format
gotek user manual
gotek usermanual sfrba16
gotek virtual drive
gotek virtual floppy drive utility
gotek virtual floppy jumper settings
gotek virtual floppy settings
gotek yan. gu
gotek ??????????
Gotek ????????? ??? ??????
GOTEK+3.5”+SSD
gotek+how to format usb
gotek+SFRBA16+floppy+emulator+jumper+settings
gotek.com 720kb
gotek.corp
gotek.en.ecplaza.net
gotek_usb_2.0
gotek?jumper
gotex 3.5" 1.44MB USB SSD FLOPPY DRIVE EMULATOR E100 Version
gotex diskette emulator
gotex drive to usb
Gotex Emulator
gotex emulator floppy
gotex emulator floppy/usb
gotex emulator usb
gotex fdd emulator jumper
gotex floppy disk usb flash drive
gotex floppy to usb
gotex floppy to usb jumper meaning
Gotex sfrba16
gotex usb
gotex usb drivers
gotex usb emulator
gotex usb fdd emulator
Gotex usb jumper configuration
gotex usb pinout
gotexs usb flash
gratis software drivers emulator usb gotek
gratis softwere driver usb emulator gotek
here's another -- or maybe a parent or sister-company: http://www.commerce.com.tw/modules.php?modules=3Dcompany&action=3Dcompany_= inside&ID=3DE0220491
hot to jumpers on gotek 3.5 emulator
how can install gotek usb floppy
how format usb for gotek emulator
how to 720kb gotek usb emulator
how to configure usb floppy for 720k
how to connect gotek usb floppy emulator
how to format gotek
how to format gotek usb
how to format usb as floppy drive gotek
how to format usb drive emulator gotec
how to format usb stick floppy emulator gotek
how to format usb stick for gotek
how to install chinese usb floppy emulator no instructions
how to install gotex driver in tmxf-904
how to setup gotek floppy emulator
how to setup jumper settings for gotek floppy drive emulator
how to use a gotek floppy drive emulator
How to use gotek floppy emulator
http://www.ecplaza.net/tradeleads/seller/5684700/simulate_floppy_to_usb.htm
http://www.ecplaza.net/tradeleads/seller/5684700/simulate_floppy_to_usb.htm=
http://www.gotek.net.cn/
i jumper su gotex emulatore
install emulator gotex
install gotek in pc
install gotek usb emulator embroidery machine
installation manual of gotek floppy to usb emulator
interface 35track floppydriveto ibm xt
ipcas emulator jumpers
jumber gotek floppy usb converter
jump do emulador de floppy usb gotec
jump emulador de disquete
jumper config gotek
jumper emulator gotek
jumper floppy emulator gotex for machine embroidery
jumper for gotek
jumper gotek
jumper setting for gotek floppy emulator
jumper setting for gotek pdf file
jumper setting gotek
jumper settings for gotek 720kb floppy emulator
jumper settings for gotek emulator
jumper settings for gotek floppy emulator
jumper settings for gotek floppy emulator u100 on okuma
jumper settings for usb floppy emulator
jumper usb gotek
jumpering gotek
jumpers do emulardo gotek
jumpers en emulador gotek
jumpers floppy gotex
jumpers for floppy emulator okuma
jumpers on gotek emulator
jumpers position for gotec USB flash drive
junpers do emulador floppy gotek
lador disket gotek
laptop floppy ebay
manual book emulator gotex
manual book gotek fdd emulator
manual emulador gotek
manual emulator gotek
manual fdd emulator gotek
manual gotek
manual gotek usb
manual pdf gotek usb
manual simulate floppy gotek
manual usb ssd floppy drive emulator
manual usbfloppy
manual user to adaptador floppy to usb gotek
manuel usb floppy drive gotek
mbusbsd=1
minta driver emulator gotek
o usb gotek
okuma gotek jumper settings
okuma jumper e100 floppy
o*d gotek floppy to usb manual pdf
on okuma which model should to use usb floppy drive emulator
onde f**a os jampes de 720kb do simulador gotek
out going design from gotek usb fdd
panduan format flash disk gotek
para que son los jumps de emulador gotek
pc driver for gotek
pdf floppy emulator gotek
petunjuk manual emulator usb gotek pdf
pin configuration for 720k floppy emulator
pin jumper gotek
pinout floppy emulator usb gotek
problemi c*n emulatore floppy usb gotex
programa de floppy gotek descargar gratis
programa gratis de floppy disk drive
resoldering gotek usb floppy emulator
schalltplan Flash Floppy drive
schaltplan fdd
schaltplan floppy an usb
schematic change fdd usb
schematic fdd to usb
sd card floppy disc emulator schematic
sd floppy emulator
sdcard emulate 1.44 floppy
set jumper fdd to usb gotek
settaggio emulatore gotek usb
setting jumper gotec
setup flash for gotek floppy emulator
setup gotek usb
sfd gotek
sfd v.1.2 usb floopy emulator
SFR1M2-FU USB SSD Floppy Drive Emulator manual
sfrb430
sfrba16
sfrba16 jumper
sfrba16 card
SFRBA16 emulator floppy
sfrba16 gotek
sfrba16 gotek floppy emulator
sfrba16 gotek system
sfrba16 gotek type
sfrba16 jumper
sfrba16 jumper floppy emulator
sfrba16 jumper settings
SFRBA16 manual
SFRM72
Shugart compatible gotek E100 pin configuration
simulador de disquete para usb gotek
simulador floppy-usb gotek
softwar gotek
software del emulador floppy disk usb e100
software disk emulator gotek
software emulatore floppy gotex
software for a gotek emulator
software for gotek
software for usb floppy drive emolators
SOFTWARE FORMAT GOTEK EMULADOR FLOPPY
Software für gotek Floppy drive emulator
software gotek
Software para emulador GOTEK
software sfd gotek
software to emulate FDD 1.2M 3.5"
software untuk emulator gotek 2013
softwere usb emulator gotek
SSD Emulator E100S
SSSD floppy format
standard 34 pins floppy drive to work with korg keyboard
suche software für usb sticks formatieren vom gotek emulator
the 3.5" 720kb floppy disk drive emulator gotek
typ://gotek.en.ecplaza
ufdisk gotex
usb gotek manuali
usb drive gotek manual
usb emolator minta di format
usb emulador de disquete-gotec ingles
usb emulate floppy jumper gotek
USB emulator jumper settings for a gotek
usb emulator tu 100 m
usb fdd 720k
usb fdd circuit diagram
usb FDD formatieren
usb floopy v1.2
usb floppy 2012 manual gotek
usb floppy disk drive emulator gotek
usb floppy disk emulator software
usb floppy disk gotek
usb floppy drive emulator
usb floppy drive emulator + gotec
usb floppy drive emulator e100 user guide
usb floppy emulator circuit diagram
usb floppy emulator for 35 track
usb floppy emulator gotec
usb floppy emulator gotek
usb floppy emulator gotek soft
usb floppy emulator gotek system pdf
usb floppy emulator gotek userguide
usb floppy emulator schematic
usb floppy emulator+gotek+handbuch
usb floppy gotek
usb floppy nedir
USB FLOPPY TREIBER GOTEC 1,44
usb flopy jumper ayar?
usb formatieren für gotek
usb gotek pinout
usb ssd floppy drive emulator download driver
usb ssd floppy drive emulator driver download
usb ssd floppy drive emulator e100 software download
usb ssd floppy drive emulator e100s
USB SSD Floppy Drive Emulator f Embroidery Machine 26 PINS
usb ssd floppy drive emulator manual
usb ssd floppy drive emulator manual e100s
USB SSD FLOPPY DRIVE EMULATOR schematic
usb virtual floppy disk gotek
usb-floppy-format gotek
user guide gotek usb emulator
user manual gotek floppy usb converter
wch.cn floppy emulator manual
what are the jumpers on 1.44 floppy drive emulator
wo kauft man gotek emulator diskettenlaufwerk an usb
write out usb from gotek usb emulator
www.gotek+usb+emulator
www.gotek.com emulator bedienungsanleitung
www.gotek.net.cn