Alternative Discussion: IMMORALITY TAKES KERAL CPM DISTRICT CHIEF'S HEADGroup: alt.politics
Discussion: IMMORALITY TAKES KERAL CPM DISTRICT CHIEF'S HEAD

Page: 1   (First | Last)

And/or Www.mantra.com/jai Dr. Jai Maharaj
Tue, 09 Aug 2011 06:41:24 GMT
Immorality takes Kerala CPM district chief's head

By V. R. Jayaraj
The Pioneer
Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Kochi - The Kerala CPI (M), facing a barrage of allegations related
to s*x scandals and financial scams against its heavyweights, on
Monday removed Gopi Kottamurikkal as Ernakulam district secretary in
the name of immorality.

An influential leader in central Kerala, Gopi is known as a frontline
warrior of the party's neo-liberalist faction headed by State
secretary Pinarayi Vijayan. Gopi, facing the charge of using the
party's district committee office for his immoral activities, is the
second CPI (M) district chief in Kerala to face action for alleged
immoral behaviour within a month. The party had on July 3 expelled
former Kannur district secretary P Sasi, known as Pinarayi's second-
in-command, for sexual harassment against women.

The party will decide on the disciplinary action to be taken against
Gopi after a committee headed by central committee member Vaikom
Viswan submits its enquiry report but sources in the State committee
said he would have to be expelled. State committee member MV Govindan
from Kannur has been given the charge of Ernakulam district unit.

The Ernakulam district secretariat, which had discussed the charge
against Gopi in the presence of Pinarayi a week ago, had left the
matter to be decided by the State leadership. The State secretariat
which met on Sunday was forced to take the decision to remove Gopi as
district secretary and to launch an enquiry.

When the charges were levelled against Gopi sometime back in the
Ernakulam district secretariat and committee, his opponents - mainly
from the faction led by Opposition leader VS Achuthanandan - had
declared that they would be satisfied with nothing less than his
expulsion from the party.

The district unit meeting held in Kochi on Monday in the presence of
Politbureau member Kodiyeri Balakrishnan unanimously endorsed the
State leadership's decision to remove Gopi and enquire into the
charges against him. Gopi, who was a staunch supporter of
Achuthanandan till 2008, had joined the Pinarayi camp during the
party State conference held in February that y**r.

Pinarayi tried his level best to defend Gopi when the charges against
him in connection with the name of a woman lawyer first came up. The
secretary had taken the position that this was part of the strategy
of the Achuthanandan group to capture power in the party in context
of the conferences to be held prior to next April's 20thCPI(M)
congress.

It is alleged that Pinarayi had managed to constitute an enquiry
committee in which he and his faction has majority. In the three-
member committee, Viswan and State secretariat member AK Balan belong
to the Pinarayi group while only MC Josephine, central committee
member, is the representative of the Achuthanandan group.

The frequent eruptions of s*x scandals and financial scams against
senior leaders in his camp are cause of huge concern for Pinarayi
just when he is trying with all his might to maintain his grip over
the party by getting elected as secretary for the fourth consecutive
term at the State conference to be held in Tiruvanantapuram in
February.

Pinarayi could not block the removal of Sasi, his closest associate
in the party, as Kannur district secretary over the charge of
sexually harassing a woman employee of party organ Deshabhimani
daily. Later, he also had to silently watch Sasi's expulsion from the
party after a commission confirmed the charges against him.

http://dailypioneer.com/357670/Immorality-takes-Kerala-CPM-district-
chiefs-head.html

More at:
http://www.dailypioneer.com

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

fair use of copyrighted works.

copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed
by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
this post may be reposted several times.

Uno Hu
Aug 09, 2011 - 03:16:54 am EST

usenet [No Spam] mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj) wrote in
message
news:20110808XDR6EEr3ByhIkRAKgUNwERm [No Spam] gAnTI

> Hindus takes Kerala CPM district chief's head
>
> By V. R. Jayaraj
> The Pioneer
> Tuesday, August 2, 2011
>
> Koochi koochi - The Kerala CPI (M), facing a barrage of allegations
related
> to hindu s*x scandals and financial scams against its heavyweights,
on
> Monday removed Gopi Kottamurikkal as Ernakulam district secretary in
> the name of immorality.

figures

And/or Www.mantra.com/jai Dr. Jai Maharaj
Aug 09, 2011 - 12:54:46 pm EST

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

[...]

Search Tags:
"gopi kottamurikkal scandal "
CPM LEADER IMMORAL s*x
cpm scandal, eranakulam, gopi
gopi kottamurakkal scandal
gopi kottamurakkal scandrell
gopi kottamurical and lady advocate
gopi kottamurical scandal
Gopi kottamurical's s*x
gopi kottamurickal scandal
gopi kottamurickal video
Gopi kottamurikkal and women lawyer
Gopi kottamurikkal cpi(m) leader and his s*x scandaj
gopi kottamurikkal lady name
gopi kottamurikkal scam
gopi kottamurikkal scandal
gopi kottamurikkal scandal filestube
gopi kottamurikkal scandal Kerala
gopi kottamurikkal scandal lady
gopi kottamurikkal scandal lady advocate
gopi kottamurikkal scandal lady name
gopi kottamurikkal scandal video
gopi kottamurikkal scandals
gopi kottamurikkal scandle
gopi kottamurikkal s*x scandal
gopi kottamurikkal video scandal
gopi kottamurikkal who is the lady
gopi kottamurikkal with lawyer 2011
gopi kottamurikkalscandel video
gopi kottumurikkal scandal
gopikottamurickal scandal
gpi kottamurikkal s*x scam with lady you tube
immoral activities of gopi kottamurikkal
immorality in kerala
Kannur p sasi immoral activities
lady advocate behind gopi kottamurickal expulsion
lady lawyer with gopi kottamurikkal
name of women lawyer involved with gopi kottamurikkal
SCANDAJ
what gopi kottamurikkal scandal
what was gopi kottamurikkal immoral activities
What was Gopi kottamurikkal scandal
who is gopi kottamurikkal lady