Alternative Discussion: Upcoming:JFK Assassination & JFK Related BooksGroup: alt.conspiracy.jfk
Discussion: Upcoming:JFK Assassination & JFK Related Books

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Lazuli777
Thu, 12 Jan 2012 11:48:14 -0800
There is a bunch in the works and I am sure there are several I am
unaware of-

1. Mrs. Kennedy & Me-Clint Hill Apr.
2. From An Office Building With A High Powered Rifle-Don Adams-Apr.
3. Once Upon A Secret -Mimi Alford-Feb.
4. Mary's Mosaic- Peter Janney-Apr.
5. Nixon's Darkest Secrets-Don Fulsom( much Assassination material) Jan.
6. A Secret Order-H.P. Albarelli-Apr.
7. Robert Groden-JFK Absolute Proof
8. Larry Sabato-The Kennedy Half Century-book( interviewed witnesses to
the Assassination) and PBS Special 2013
9.William Law- Oral History Of The JFK Assassination
10. David Lifton-Final Charade
11. Max Holland- A Need To Know
12. James Di Eugenio-Destiny Betrayed-Revised and Expanded
13. Mitchell Warriner-The Consequence Of Truth
14. Joan Mellen-Texas Robber Barons And The CIA
15. William Davy-New Garrison related book
16. James Swanson-2013
17.Bill Minutaglio -2013
18. Barr McClellan-follow up LBJ Book?
19. Barr McClellan-book on the secrets of Kennedy Family?
20. Ed Tatro-on LBJ?
21. Bill Simpich- on Oswald files
22. Timothy Naftali-JFK's Foreign Policy...Laz

Jason Burke
Jan 12, 2012 - 02:57:20 pm EST
On 1/12/2012 11:48 AM, lazuli777 [No Spam] webtv.net wrote:
> There is a bunch in the works and I am sure there are several I am
> unaware of-
>
> 1. Mrs. Kennedy& Me-Clint Hill Apr.
> 2. From An Office Building With A High Powered Rifle-Don Adams-Apr.
> 3. Once Upon A Secret -Mimi Alford-Feb.
> 4. Mary's Mosaic- Peter Janney-Apr.
> 5. Nixon's Darkest Secrets-Don Fulsom( much Assassination material) Jan.
> 6. A Secret Order-H.P. Albarelli-Apr.
> 7. Robert Groden-JFK Absolute Proof
> 8. Larry Sabato-The Kennedy Half Century-book( interviewed witnesses to
> the Assassination) and PBS Special 2013
> 9.William Law- Oral History Of The JFK Assassination
> 10. David Lifton-Final Charade
> 11. Max Holland- A Need To Know
> 12. James Di Eugenio-Destiny Betrayed-Revised and Expanded
> 13. Mitchell Warriner-The Consequence Of Truth
> 14. Joan Mellen-Texas Robber Barons And The CIA
> 15. William Davy-New Garrison related book
> 16. James Swanson-2013
> 17.Bill Minutaglio -2013
> 18. Barr McClellan-follow up LBJ Book?
> 19. Barr McClellan-book on the secrets of Kennedy Family?
> 20. Ed Tatro-on LBJ?
> 21. Bill Simpich- on Oswald files
> 22. Timothy Naftali-JFK's Foreign Policy...Laz

All of which PROVE conspiracy I'm sure, eh, Lazboy?

Aeffects
Jan 12, 2012 - 03:06:32 pm EST
On Jan 12, 11:57=A0am, Jason Burke wrote:
> On 1/12/2012 11:48 AM, lazuli... [No Spam] webtv.net wrote:
>

> > There is a bunch in the works and I am sure there are several I am
> > unaware of-
>
> > 1. Mrs. Kennedy& =A0Me-Clint Hill Apr.
> > 2. From An Office Building With A High Powered Rifle-Don Adams-Apr.
> > 3. Once Upon A Secret -Mimi Alford-Feb.
> > 4. Mary's Mosaic- Peter Janney-Apr.
> > 5. Nixon's Darkest Secrets-Don Fulsom( much Assassination material) Jan=
.
> > 6. A Secret Order-H.P. Albarelli-Apr.
> > 7. Robert Groden-JFK Absolute Proof
> > 8. Larry Sabato-The Kennedy Half Century-book( interviewed witnesses to
> > the Assassination) and PBS Special 2013
> > 9.William Law- Oral History Of The JFK Assassination
> > 10. David Lifton-Final Charade
> > 11. Max Holland- A Need To Know
> > 12. James Di Eugenio-Destiny Betrayed-Revised and Expanded
> > 13. Mitchell Warriner-The Consequence Of Truth
> > 14. Joan Mellen-Texas Robber Barons And The CIA
> > 15. William Davy-New Garrison related book
> > 16. James Swanson-2013
> > 17.Bill Minutaglio -2013
> > 18. Barr McClellan-follow up LBJ Book?
> > 19. Barr McClellan-book on the secrets of Kennedy Family?
> > 20. Ed Tatro-on LBJ?
> > 21. Bill Simpich- on Oswald files
> > 22. Timothy Naftali-JFK's Foreign Policy...Laz
>
> All of which PROVE conspiracy I'm sure, eh, Lazboy?

got the non-Z-film alteration movement dancing mightly at the Ed Forum
moron, you should look-in, learn something Mr. Densely Ignorant!
l***o! ! ! !

Tomnln
Jan 12, 2012 - 04:57:07 pm EST
Hey Jason, why don't you tell us if you have the 26 volums OR, NOT? ? ?

--
Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

Bigdog
Jan 12, 2012 - 04:59:23 pm EST
On Jan 12, 2:48=A0pm, lazuli... [No Spam] webtv.net wrote:
> There is a bunch in the works and I am sure there are several I am
> unaware of-
>
> 1. Mrs. Kennedy & Me-Clint Hill Apr.
> 2. From An Office Building With A High Powered Rifle-Don Adams-Apr.
> 3. Once Upon A Secret -Mimi Alford-Feb.
> 4. Mary's Mosaic- Peter Janney-Apr.
> 5. Nixon's Darkest Secrets-Don Fulsom( much Assassination material) Jan.
> 6. A Secret Order-H.P. Albarelli-Apr.
> 7. Robert Groden-JFK Absolute Proof
> 8. Larry Sabato-The Kennedy Half Century-book( interviewed witnesses to
> the Assassination) and PBS Special 2013
> 9.William Law- Oral History Of The JFK Assassination
> 10. David Lifton-Final Charade
> 11. Max Holland- A Need To Know
> 12. James Di Eugenio-Destiny Betrayed-Revised and Expanded
> 13. Mitchell Warriner-The Consequence Of Truth
> 14. Joan Mellen-Texas Robber Barons And The CIA
> 15. William Davy-New Garrison related book
> 16. James Swanson-2013
> 17.Bill Minutaglio -2013
> 18. Barr McClellan-follow up LBJ Book?
> 19. Barr McClellan-book on the secrets of Kennedy Family?
> 20. Ed Tatro-on LBJ?
> 21. Bill Simpich- on Oswald files
> 22. Timothy Naftali-JFK's Foreign Policy...Laz

Nice to see Groden and Lifton still milking the assassination cash cow
for all it is worth. I'm sure neither could hold a real job. Where are
Lane and Marrs. Are they going on welfare?

Jason Burke
Jan 12, 2012 - 05:14:09 pm EST
On 1/12/2012 1:57 PM, tomnln [No Spam] c*x.net wrote:
> Hey Jason, why don't you tell us if you have the 26 volums OR, NOT? ? ?
>

> Jason Burke wrote:
>> On 1/12/2012 11:48 AM, lazuli777 [No Spam] webtv.net wrote:
>>> There is a bunch in the works and I am sure there are several I am
>>> unaware of-
>>>
>>> 1. Mrs. Kennedy& Me-Clint Hill Apr.
>>> 2. From An Office Building With A High Powered Rifle-Don Adams-Apr.
>>> 3. Once Upon A Secret -Mimi Alford-Feb.
>>> 4. Mary's Mosaic- Peter Janney-Apr.
>>> 5. Nixon's Darkest Secrets-Don Fulsom( much Assassination material)
>>> Jan. 6. A Secret Order-H.P. Albarelli-Apr.
>>> 7. Robert Groden-JFK Absolute Proof
>>> 8. Larry Sabato-The Kennedy Half Century-book( interviewed witnesses to
>>> the Assassination) and PBS Special 2013
>>> 9.William Law- Oral History Of The JFK Assassination
>>> 10. David Lifton-Final Charade
>>> 11. Max Holland- A Need To Know
>>> 12. James Di Eugenio-Destiny Betrayed-Revised and Expanded
>>> 13. Mitchell Warriner-The Consequence Of Truth
>>> 14. Joan Mellen-Texas Robber Barons And The CIA
>>> 15. William Davy-New Garrison related book
>>> 16. James Swanson-2013
>>> 17.Bill Minutaglio -2013
>>> 18. Barr McClellan-follow up LBJ Book?
>>> 19. Barr McClellan-book on the secrets of Kennedy Family?
>>> 20. Ed Tatro-on LBJ?
>>> 21. Bill Simpich- on Oswald files
>>> 22. Timothy Naftali-JFK's Foreign Policy...Laz
>>>

>> All of which PROVE conspiracy I'm sure, eh, Lazboy?

Why the h**l should I answer that question from an idiot like you?

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Search Tags:
"bill simpich" book
"david lifton" "final charade"
a need to know max holland mitchel warriner
a secret order albarelli
albarelli a secret order
bill simpich jfk
david lifton final charade
david lifton oswald the final charade
david liftons new book "final charade" ?
Final Charade (Lifton)
Final Charade (Oswald)
final charade david lifton
final charade lifton david
groden absolute proof witness
james swanson jfk
james swanson jfk book
james swanson kennedy assassination
James Swanson Kennedy book
jfk absolute proof groden
joan mellen 2013 jfk book
larry sabato kennedy half century
lifton final charade
lifton on texas conspiracy jfk
marys mosaic book USENET
mitchell warriner
mitchell warriner book
new jfk books 2013
reviews of "a secret order" by albarelli
robert groden absolute proof
simpich jfk
texas robber barons joan mellen
the kennedy half century by larry sabato
tim naftali don fulsom