Alternative Discussion: Opiates(raw Opium)?Group: alt.suicide.methods
Discussion: Opiates(raw Opium)?

Page: 1   (First | Last)

RabidHamster
Mon, 15 Nov 2010 00:28:30 -0800 (PST)
First, sorry for poor formatting, etc. Typing this on phone. On to my
question: is it possible to CTB using opiates? Either pills or raw
opium extracted at home. If not, will they at least inhibit self
preservation attempts if I position myself precariously on a bridge
over a river. I never learned how to swim, so would a high dose of
opiates render me unconcious, cause me to fall, and then drown or
freeze to death in the water? Plan on catching the bus for christmas
this y**r. I figure I deserve something nice for a change. Any help
would be appreciated.

California Psychopomp
Nov 15, 2010 - 10:41:44 am EST
Yes, of course it is. Morphine is derived from Opium.

Click on the link below to learn of Laudanum, which is also known as
tincture of Opium. It was used by suicides in the past. Alcohol will
make Opium more reliably lethal, but you should also add a long-acting
Benzodiazepine such as Diazepam (Valium) and/or a Barbiturate such as
Phenobarbital to ensure that you will achieve a deep & long-lasting
sleep, thereby making the process as painless as possible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laudanum

But Chloroquine Phosphate or Chloroquine Sulphate may be a more
reliable medication and it would be easy, inexpensive and legal to
purchase these tablets from online sources without a prescription.
Chloroquine would also require the use of a long-acting Benzodiazepine
and/or a Barbiturate such as Phenobarbital.

And you would need to use a powerful antiemetic to help eliminate the
possibility of vomiting.

On Nov 15, 12:28=A0am, RabidHamster wrote:
> First, sorry for poor formatting, etc. Typing this on phone. On to my
> question: is it possible to CTB using opiates? Either pills or raw
> opium extracted at home. If not, will they at least inhibit self
> preservation attempts if I position myself precariously on a bridge
> over a river. I never learned how to swim, so would a high dose of
> opiates render me unconcious, cause me to fall, and then drown or
> freeze to death in the water? Plan on catching the bus for christmas
> this y**r. I figure I deserve something nice for a change. Any help
> would be appreciated.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Nov 15, 2010 - 11:52:27 am EST
"RabidHamster" wrote in message
news:ab2ec3e7-835b-41e9-a21d-0af1ec93be6c [No Spam] k14g2000pre.googlegroups.com...
> First, sorry for poor formatting, etc. Typing this on phone. On to my
> question: is it possible to CTB using opiates? Either pills or raw
> opium extracted at home. If not, will they at least inhibit self
> preservation attempts if I position myself precariously on a bridge
> over a river. I never learned how to swim, so would a high dose of
> opiates render me unconcious, cause me to fall, and then drown or
> freeze to death in the wa
"shadow" wrote in message
news:151p6opdtwvkj$.dlg [No Spam] quaternary.quinary...
>i know that sparrows bathe themselves in mud, dirt, to get
> rid of parasites. however have you ever noticed that crows
> clean their beaks by rubbing it against some hard surface?
>
> its almost looks like they finished eating a meal and were
> using the table cloth to...that thing.
>
> anyway sparrows too do that, but i havent seen pigeons
> doing it. i may have, i also havent seen crows f*****g each
> other. i have seen sparrows and i have seen pigeons, but
> dont like to flaunt their f**k.
>
> i think i may have seen it once. if i had to choose between
> being a rat or a crow, i would go with crow. which also
> brings up the issue of rats not copulating at the surface.
>
> these crows are getting smart. they keep making these weird
> sounds, very novel, in the hopes of getting food from the
> one to whom the sounds are directed.
>
> once a crow entered the house, kitchen. it actually came
> right in. i got so f*****g startled, it flew across and out
> the window. it was just standing there on the stupid.....
> cooking thing...oh yes stove, its called stove.
>
> i dont have patience, the crows will take over the world,
> once humans turn themselves into crows, by advanced dna
> manipulation techniques, to remove human features and put
> in crow features.
>
> the feathers will have suction cups like those octopus, at
> their tips. they will use it to sleep along vertical cliffs
> because all the horizontal property was sold out.
ter? Plan on catching the bus for christmas
> this y**r. I figure I deserve something nice for a change. Any help
> would be appreciated.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Nov 15, 2010 - 11:53:05 am EST
I f****d a lotta Asian b*****s on opium.

Swirlyblue
Nov 15, 2010 - 03:50:37 pm EST
On Nov 15, 8:28=A0am, RabidHamster wrote:
> First, sorry for poor formatting, etc. Typing this on phone. On to my
> question: is it possible to CTB using opiates? Either pills or raw
> opium extracted at home. If not, will they at least inhibit self
> preservation attempts if I position myself precariously on a bridge
> over a river. I never learned how to swim, so would a high dose of
> opiates render me unconcious, cause me to fall, and then drown or
> freeze to death in the water? Plan on catching the bus for christmas
> this y**r. I figure I deserve something nice for a change. Any help
> would be appreciated.

hey. i tried to CTB with raw opium a couple of months ago, after
seeing in the news that someone had OD'd and died accidentally
drinking opium poppy tea, which is high in morphine and codeine. it
didn't work for me obviously.

not sure where you live, but i'm in the uk and opium poppies are
actually legal here. i bought a box of poppy heads off the internet
steeped them in hot water and then boiled off some of the water to
concentrate it and mixed with something to make it more palatable.

it tasted foul but i swallowed 8 or so cups over the course of an hour
or so. not sure if you've opiates before, but i have and it did
definately work. i felt the warm and mellow opium buzz. i drank a
further 3 cups and fell asleep.

i woke up the next day feeling surprisingly ok. the only problem i had
was so ridiculously constipated, i didn't have a poo for 5 days! :-)
so to sum up, people have died from it but it's near impossible to
work out dosages and for reason or another didn't work for me.

this website's very good for tips: http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/e=
xp_Poppies_Opium.shtml
although the people on it are doing for recreational purposes but
there's a lot of experience.

another thing to say is that it took a while for the full affect to
kick in, so you might find that it has less of an impact when you try
to do the deed. i think you'll have a similar problem with pills to be
honest.

my email box is open if i can help further.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Search Tags:
california psychopomp ctb
How long can opium be preserved
how long does it take for raw opium to kick in after eating it
poppy tea ctb
raw opium preservation