Alternative Discussion: NO MEDUICAL EVIDENCE FOR WOMMACK MIRACLE - PROOF OF FRAUD!!!!Group: alt.christnet.christianlife
Discussion: NO MEDUICAL EVIDENCE FOR WOMMACK MIRACLE - PROOF OF FRAUD!!!!

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)

Peter B.
Dec 24, 2010 - 01:46:42 am EST
On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 17:37:13 +1100, I wrote:

> "Peter B." wrote:
>
> ##########################################################
>>> bachman
>>>
>>> Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2007 - 4:57 pm:

>>> I was going to do a book/article about Andrew Wommack and he was
>>> interested
>>> in the idea. I got a call from one of his representatives and I said,
>>> "For
>>> y***s, Andrew has told these amazing stories and the idea that his son
>>> was
>>> raised from the dead -- that must have been front-page news and I want to
>>> get the documentation for that."
>>>
>>> Well, the fellow admitted there IS NONE. There was no death certificate.
>>> Andrew's son had overdosed and the "doctor pronounced him dead, put him
>>> in
>>> the hospital morgue and put a toe-tag on him."
>>>
>>> The rest of the story is how Andrew says---he and his wife Jamie went to
>>> the
>>> hospital and prayed for their son who "rose off the table and came back
>>> from
>>> the dead."
>>>
>>> Hmmmm.
>>>
>>> The fellow on the phone said that the doctors won't be interviewed
>>> because
>>> they don't want to be portrayed as wrongly calling someone dead who
>>> wasn't
>>> dead (in their eyes) or having to admit someone was raised from the dead.
>>>
>>> Overall, very sad and I wonder how many other "miracles"are really
>>> "misunderstandings."
>>>
>>> from http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/31787.html?1190938606
>>
>> #########################################################
>>
>>> Where is the fraud?
>>
>> There was NO MIRACLE.
>>
>> It was doctor's MISDIAGNOSIS!!!
>>
>> NO DEATH CERTIFICATE!!!!
>>
>> The doctor made a mistake and put a live person in the morgue.
>>
>> It ISN'T a miracle.
>>
>> NO MEDICAL PROOF - NO DEATH CERTIFICATE.
>>
>> FRAUD - NO MIRACLE.
>>
>> A MISDIAGNOSIS IS NOT A MIRACLE!!!!!
>>
>> What don't you understand about that?

>> Where was the fraud?
>
> The FRAUD is attributing a MIRACLE to a MEDICAL MISDIAGNOSIS!!!!
>
> Can't you read? Oh, I forgot, you have dyslexia!!!!

You a college trained edjucamater don't know the definition of fraud.

Dec 24, 2010 - 02:24:55 am EST
"Peter B." wrote:

>> There was NO MIRACLE.
>> It was doctor's MISDIAGNOSIS!!!
>> NO DEATH CERTIFICATE!!!!
>> The doctor made a mistake and put a live person in the morgue.
>> It ISN'T a miracle.
>> NO MEDICAL PROOF - NO DEATH CERTIFICATE.
>> FRAUD - NO MIRACLE.
>> A MISDIAGNOSIS IS NOT A MIRACLE!!!!!
> You a college trained edjucamater don't know the definition of fraud.

But an ignorant uneducated fundamentalist like you does?

PIGS MIGHT FY!!!!!!!

Fraud is something intended to deceive.

You have been DECEIVED by Wommack Ministries.

The deception is substituting a medical misdiagnosis for a miracle.

That is fraud!

Peter B.
Dec 24, 2010 - 02:54:46 am EST
On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 18:24:55 +1100, I wrote:

> "Peter B." wrote:
>
>>> There was NO MIRACLE.
>>> It was doctor's MISDIAGNOSIS!!!
>>> NO DEATH CERTIFICATE!!!!
>>> The doctor made a mistake and put a live person in the morgue.
>>> It ISN'T a miracle.
>>> NO MEDICAL PROOF - NO DEATH CERTIFICATE.
>>> FRAUD - NO MIRACLE.
>>> A MISDIAGNOSIS IS NOT A MIRACLE!!!!!
>> You a college trained edjucamater don't know the definition of fraud.
>
> But an ignorant uneducated fundamentalist like you does?
>
> PIGS MIGHT FY!!!!!!!

Mr. Educator, what does FY mean?

> Fraud is something intended to deceive.
>
> You have been DECEIVED by Wommack Ministries.
>
> The deception is substituting a medical misdiagnosis for a miracle.
>
> That is fraud!

And you know it is intended? How, on hearsay?
How do you know it as a misdiagnoses? Proof?

The Salad
Dec 24, 2010 - 02:57:51 am EST
On Dec 23, 11:24=A0pm, "I" wrote:
> "Peter B." =A0wrote:
> >> There was NO MIRACLE.
> >> It was doctor's MISDIAGNOSIS!!!
> >> NO DEATH CERTIFICATE!!!!
> >> The doctor made a mistake and put a live person in the morgue.
> >> It ISN'T a miracle.
> >> NO MEDICAL PROOF - NO DEATH CERTIFICATE.
> >> FRAUD - NO MIRACLE.
> >> A MISDIAGNOSIS IS NOT A MIRACLE!!!!!
> > You a college trained edjucamater don't know the definition of fraud.
>
> But an ignorant uneducated fundamentalist like you does?

Did you forget? They have this invention called a dictionary. Oh and
it has been proven to you that Peter is not a fundamentalist. You ran
away, could not and would not address the evidence. Your own source
James Barr makes it clear Peter is not a fundamentalist so let's not
have any more lies.

[...]
> Fraud is something intended to deceive.

And someone who actually believes a miracle took place do not have
intent to deceive. Now you claimed that you have "proof of fraud".
Please show us the proof or admit you made that up.

> You have been DECEIVED by Wommack Ministries.

It is possible. Do you have proof that this was the intent?

> The deception is substituting a medical misdiagnosis for a miracle.
>
> That is fraud!

So you don't know what fraud means? You quoted it a few lines ago so
how could you forget so soon? Where did you establish intent to
deceive?

The Salad
Dec 24, 2010 - 03:04:13 am EST
On Dec 23, 10:37=A0pm, "I" wrote:
[...]
> > Where was the fraud?
>
> The FRAUD is attributing a MIRACLE to a MEDICAL MISDIAGNOSIS!!!!
>
> Can't you read? =A0Oh, I forgot, you have . . .

Mark why do you lie so much? The fact is that you said you had proof
and you have failed to prove intent to deceive. Calling Peter names
and using extra exclamation marks (educator?) does not make your lies
true nor make up for your failure to support your claims.

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)

Search Tags:
peter wommack raised from the dead
peter wommack son died
"andrew wommack" son raised from the dead
"andrew wommack's son"
"peter wommack"
+andrew womack raise son from the death
+did andrew womack son really commit suicide?
+did andrew wommacks son really die
Andrew Wommack + phoney
Andrew wommack son peters died and came back
andrew womack son raised from the dead
andrew womack claims his son came back to ;life+proof
andrew womack claims to raise the dead band
andrew womack miracles son
andrew womack proof raised son from the dead
ANDREW WOMACK RAISES SON FROM THE DEAD AT HOSPITAL
andrew womack son raised from dead
andrew womack sons miracle
andrew womack true or fraud
Andrew Womack's raising son from dead
andrew womack's son raised from the dead
andrew womacks miracle son raised from dead
andrew womacks son raised from dead
andrew wommac son raised from the dead evidence
andrew wommack + "morgue" + " toe tag"
andrew wommack a fraud
andrew wommack dead son death certificate
andrew wommack fraud
andrew wommack is a fraud
andrew wommack is a phoney
andrew wommack ministries how was son raised from the dead?
andrew wommack miracle evidence
andrew wommack miracle raises son
andrew wommack pronounced dead news
andrew wommack proof of rasing dead son
andrew wommack raised his son from the dead
andrew wommack raised son from dead proof
andrew wommack raises people from the dead
andrew wommack raises son from dead
Andrew Wommack raises son from the dead
andrew wommack raising dead
andrew wommack raising son from the dead book
andrew wommack really raise from dead
andrew wommack scam
andrew wommack son
andrew wommack son being raised from the dead
andrew wommack son came back from the dead
andrew wommack son commits story
Andrew Wommack Son Commits Suicide
Andrew wommack son dead
andrew wommack son dead in morgue
andrew wommack son dead to tag morgue
andrew wommack son death
andrew wommack son death certificate
andrew wommack son died
andrew wommack son died from overdose
Andrew wommack son on suicide
andrew wommack son overdose
andrew wommack son peter
andrew wommack son peter DIED
andrew wommack son peter overdosed
andrew wommack son raised
andrew wommack son raised dead
andrew wommack son raised dead proof
andrew wommack son raised from dead
andrew wommack son raised from dead story
andrew wommack son raised from dead story/how did he die
andrew wommack son raised from the dead
andrew wommack son s death story
andrew wommack son suicide
andrew wommack son suicide 2013
andrew wommack son was it a real miracle
Andrew Wommack Son's Dead
andrew wommack son's death
andrew wommack son's miracle
andrew wommack son's peters death
Andrew Wommack Sons Dead
andrew wommack sto about his son coming back to life
andrew wommack toe tag son raised from dead
andrew wommack's divorce
andrew wommack's son commits suicide
andrew wommack's son peter
andrew wommack's son raised from the dead
andrew wommack's son's overdose
andrew wommack+testimony+son
andrew wommacks son come back from the dead
Andrew Wommaxk's son raised from the dead medical proof
andrew wommstory of peter wommack raised from dead
andrew+wommack+fraud
are there any documentations on andrew wommack's miracles?
death certificate for andrew wommack's son
death of peter wommack s testimony
did peter wommack commit suicide
Did andrew womack son come back to life
did andrew womacks son die
did andrew womaks son come back to life
did andrew wommack claim to raise the dead
did andrew wommack raise his son from the dead
did andrew wommack's son commit suicide
Did Andrew Wommack's son commit suicide and did Andrew divorce
Did Andrew Wommack's son commit suicide?
did andrew wommack's son die of an overdose
did andrew wommack's son really die
did any doctors see andrew wommack son raised from the dead
did peter wommack actually die
did peter wommack really come back from the dead?
doctors discuss wommack son raised
documentation peter wommack raised from dead
does andrew womacks son beat his wife
Does andrew Wommack lie
evidence if andrew womacks son being brought bavk from the dead
evidence that andrew wommack son was raised from dead
how did Andrew Womacks son die
how did andrew wommack son died
how did andrew wommack's son die
how did peter wommack die
how did peter wommack die?
how o*d was andrew wommack son peter when he died
how peter wommack died
hwhy did andrew wommacks son commit suicidettp://www.pfo.org/jonhagee.htm
is andrew wommack a fraud
is andrew wommack legit?
is andrew wommack legitimate
is it true andrew womack's son was dead and in the morgue
Is there any proof that Andrew Womack's son was raised from the dead?
is there any prove that Andrew Womack rsised his son from the dead
is there proof andrew wommack's son came back to life
is there proof that andrew wommack son was actually dead
jamie wommack testimony
medical evidence raised from dead
peter walmak raised from the dead
Peter womack brought back from dead
peter womack raised from the dead
peter womack son of andrew
peter womack son of andrew womack ministries
peter wommack
peter wommack died
peter wommack death
peter wommack died from an overdose
peter wommack overdose
peter wommack raised from dead
peter wommack raised from the dead
Peter wommack risen from the dead
peter wommack s testimony
Peter wommack son commits suicide P
peter wommack son of andrew womack
peter wommack son of andrew wommack
peter wommack testimony
Peter Wommack Testimony Son of Andrew & Jamie Wommack
peter wommack's death story
peter wommack's suicide
peter wommack's testimony
Peter Wommack, revived in morgue
peter wommack, son of andrew wommack]
Peter Wommacks Death
p******s of andrew wommack sons
proof andrew wommack son raised from the dead
proof that andrew womack raise someone from the dead
proof that andrew wommack's son raised from the dead
proof that peter wommack was raised from the dead
story of andrew wommack son raised from the dead
teatimony of andrew womack about his son rising from the dead
the death of andrew wommacks son
the story about andrew womack's son dieing
the story of Andrew Wommack, death of son
the story of Peter Wommack's death
the truth about peter wommack death
There was no death certificate. Andrew's son had overdosed and the "doctor pronounced him dead, ...
was andrew wommack son raised from the dead
was andrew wommacks son really raised from the dead
what is the story behind andrew wommack's son's death?
when was peter walmac raised from the dead
where is peter wommack now
womack raises dead
womack son denies raised from dead
wommack + death