Main Page | Report Page

 

  Religion Forum Index » Christian Methodist Forum » Creationism...

Author Message
Terry Cross...
Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:16 pm
 
On Sep 26, 5:55†pm, "zayton" <zay... at (no spam) newwavecomm.net> wrote:
Quote:
duke wrote:
On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 02:15:03 -0500, "W.T.S." <m... at (no spam) earthlink.net
wrote:

You have a right to believe that, but we recall that YOU are not
allowed to believe anything without proof, and you have no proof.
You have only your faith.
TCross

Ok, walk around with your eyes closed for awhile.
P.S. †There's more than enough proof for evolution, and zero proof
for creationism.

Actually, there is no proof of evolution. †It's never been witnessed.

Look around you.
It is taking place all the time.


Any paranoid would say the same.

TCross
 
Sidney Lambe...
Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:33 pm
 
On alt.religion.christian, Terry Cross <tcross77 at (no spam) hotmail.com> wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 26, 12:15=A0am, "W.T.S." <m... at (no spam) earthlink.net> wrote:
[delete]
Ok, walk around with your eyes closed for awhile.
P.S. There's more than enough proof for evolution, and zero proof for
creationism.
Evolution, truth. Creationism, lie.

Long live the false alternatives -- that is all that keeps Evolution
alive.

TCross


The "proof" (a non-scientific concept) for the Theory of
Evolution is "proof" only to true believers. To those of us who
examine the evidence with an open mind, it is flimsy in the
extreme and open to other interpretations. One has to accept many
assumptions on blind faith in order to believe the Theory of
Evolution.

For example: That the world was once devoid of biological life
other than microbes.

And that the apparent laws of nature have always been what they
appear to be now.

That something called "chance/randomness/chaos/accident" exists.

Note that I am not a "Creationist". It _is_ a lot closer to the
Truth than the ToE, though.

The road to Truth is to dismiss every concept about the nature of
reality that you can't verify with your own experience.

Of course, the priests of the Bible and of Darwinism want us to
believe that we have no capacity to directly apprehend the nature
of reality. They have to. Because if we do, then they are out of
a job.

But we do.

And really understanding that is _true_ human evolution.

Sid

--
We are magickal beings and it's all Good.
http://tinyurl.com/7vs9zb
usenet4444 (AT) gmail (DOT) com
 
zayton...
Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:55 pm
 
duke wrote:
Quote:
On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 02:15:03 -0500, "W.T.S." <m14m at (no spam) earthlink.net
wrote:

You have a right to believe that, but we recall that YOU are not
allowed to believe anything without proof, and you have no proof.
You have only your faith.
TCross

Ok, walk around with your eyes closed for awhile.
P.S. There's more than enough proof for evolution, and zero proof
for creationism.

Actually, there is no proof of evolution. It's never been witnessed.

Look around you.
It is taking place all the time.
Quote:

And the big bang creation is of the universe is as close to confirmed
as you can get. Not so evolution.

 
Sidney Lambe...
Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:37 pm
 
On alt.religion.christian, Terry Cross <tcross77 at (no spam) hotmail.com>
wrote:

Quote:
On Sep 26, 5:33=A0pm, Sidney Lambe
sidneyla... at (no spam) somewhere.invalid> wrote:

On alt.religion.christian, Terry Cross <tcros... at (no spam) hotmail.com
wrote:

On Sep 26, 12:15=3DA0am, "W.T.S." <m... at (no spam) earthlink.net
wrote:

[delete]

Ok, walk around with your eyes closed for awhile. P.S.
There's more than enough proof for evolution, and zero
proof for creationism. Evolution, truth. Creationism, lie.

Long live the false alternatives -- that is all that keeps
Evolution alive.

TCross

The "proof" (a non-scientific concept) for the Theory of
Evolution is "proof" only to true believers. To those of us
who examine the evidence with an open mind, it is flimsy in
the extreme and open to other interpretations. One has to
accept many assumptions on blind faith in order to believe the
Theory of Evolution.

For example: That the world was once devoid of biological life
other than microbes.

And that the apparent laws of nature have always been what
they appear to be now.

That something called "chance/randomness/chaos/accident"
exists.

Note that I am not a "Creationist". It _is_ a lot closer to
the Truth than the ToE, though.

The road to Truth is to dismiss every concept about the nature
of reality that you can't verify with your own experience.

Of course, the priests of the Bible and of Darwinism want us
to believe that we have no capacity to directly apprehend the
nature of reality. They have to. Because if we do, then they
are out of a job.

That is the basic scam of all priesthood -- since truth is the
most valuable thing in the universe, the priest gets a monopoly
and sets up shop selling truth to the masses. Such a deal.

You might know Evolution is a scam simply by the aggression of
the proponents -- burning books, monopolizing education, and
frothing at the mouth in the presence of any other ideas. Such
is Priestly Business Rule #1: Thou shalt have no other gods
before me.

TCross

Right on.

The thing about the religion of Darwinism is that its
Savior is Technology, and this belief makes for a lot
of jobs and a lot of investment income....

Sid


--
We are magickal beings and it's all Good.
http://tinyurl.com/7vs9zb
usenet4444 (AT) gmail (DOT) com
 
W.T.S....
Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:50 pm
 
In article <681e2d18-0b63-4e1c-84e6-314d7a20f009 at (no spam)
13g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, tcross77 at (no spam) hotmail.com says...
Quote:

On Sep 26, 12:15 am, "W.T.S." <m... at (no spam) earthlink.net> wrote:
In article <26e42378-3db2-400f-9e05-
c0c399266... at (no spam) q40g2000prg.googlegroups.com>, tcros... at (no spam) hotmail.com says...



On Sep 25, 6:27 pm, "W.T.S." <m... at (no spam) earthlink.net> wrote:
In article <Burno.2614$5W1.2... at (no spam) newsfe04.iad>, zay... at (no spam) newwavecomm.net
says...

W.T.S. wrote:
In article <slrni9s6pt.2rh.sidneyla... at (no spam) 3f8s2dcr5.net>,
sidneyla... at (no spam) somewhere.invalid says...
And, yet, today you can create the precursors of life in any
modern, well equipped laboratory from off the shelf material.

No. You can produce what some scientists _claim_ are the
supposed "precursors of life".

They are the precursors of life.  That's a fact.  Scientists the world
over have reached that conclusion independently, and repeated the
experiments many times to verify the results.  Scientists actually
study and test, they don't just sit around thinking about it.

Sydney (known in some groups as "the Sidiot") has been known to claim that
we create reality by our beliefs.

Reality can't be created.  Reality is what you stumble over if you walk
around with your eyes closed.

You have a right to believe that, but we recall that YOU are not
allowed to believe anything without proof, and you have no proof.  You
have only your faith.

TCross

Ok, walk around with your eyes closed for awhile.
P.S.  There's more than enough proof for evolution, and zero proof for
creationism.
Evolution, truth.  Creationism, lie.


Long live the false alternatives -- that is all that keeps Evolution
alive.

TCross

Evolution, truth. Creationism, lies and deceit!!
--
http://folding.stanford.edu
Save lives, visit today!
 
Terry Cross...
Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:13 am
 
On Sep 28, 5:14†am, duke <duckgumb... at (no spam) cox.net> wrote:
Quote:
On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 08:34:58 -0500, "W.T.S." <m... at (no spam) earthlink.net> wrote:
In article <9o11a6p0i15mh7df77k56krsmkkc6j8... at (no spam) 4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
at (no spam) cox.net says...

On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 06:58:54 -0700 (PDT), ThomM <tommad... at (no spam) optonline.net
wrote:

On Sep 26, 9:13†am, duke <duckgumb... at (no spam) cox.net> wrote:
On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 02:15:03 -0500, "W.T.S." <m... at (no spam) earthlink.net> wrote:
You have a right to believe that, but we recall that YOU are not
allowed to believe anything without proof, and you have no proof.. †You
have only your faith.
TCross
Ok, walk around with your eyes closed for awhile.
P.S. †There's more than enough proof for evolution, and zero proof for
creationism.

Actually, there is no proof of evolution. †It's never been witnessed.

WRONG AGAIN - Duke - LOTS Of the EVOLUTION theories can be observed

Name one.

AS usual - theists like YOU fail to understand that EVOLUTION Is a
GROUP of theories †- not a single one - and MANY of them have already
been proven to be true †- some were proven LONG ago.

Name one.

Natural selection - the so called survival of the fittest - is ONE
evolutionary theory

Survival of the fittest is a fact, not a theory.
Get some help from daddy.
Well, that settles it. †You don't know the official, or even Webster's,
definition of a scientific fact, theory, conjecture or anything else. †
Get out the Encyclopedia Britannica and look up the proper definitions. †
Hint: †In science, a theory is _not_ something you just dream up out of
your head.

Well, that was a weak nothing response.


Maybe so, but the haughty tone was masterful! Note the angle of the
brows, the circularity of the gestures, the delicate moue! Note the
little rainbows in the saliva spray! That is not an amateur pout, but
a fully accomplished tantrum.

TCross
 
duke...
Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:14 am
 
On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 08:34:58 -0500, "W.T.S." <m14m at (no spam) earthlink.net> wrote:

Quote:
In article <9o11a6p0i15mh7df77k56krsmkkc6j8v8s at (no spam) 4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
at (no spam) cox.net says...

On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 06:58:54 -0700 (PDT), ThomM <tommadura at (no spam) optonline.net
wrote:

On Sep 26, 9:13†am, duke <duckgumb... at (no spam) cox.net> wrote:
On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 02:15:03 -0500, "W.T.S." <m... at (no spam) earthlink.net> wrote:
You have a right to believe that, but we recall that YOU are not
allowed to believe anything without proof, and you have no proof. †You
have only your faith.
TCross
Ok, walk around with your eyes closed for awhile.
P.S. †There's more than enough proof for evolution, and zero proof for
creationism.

Actually, there is no proof of evolution. †It's never been witnessed.

WRONG AGAIN - Duke - LOTS Of the EVOLUTION theories can be observed

Name one.

AS usual - theists like YOU fail to understand that EVOLUTION Is a
GROUP of theories - not a single one - and MANY of them have already
been proven to be true - some were proven LONG ago.

Name one.

Natural selection - the so called survival of the fittest - is ONE
evolutionary theory

Survival of the fittest is a fact, not a theory.
Get some help from daddy.

Well, that settles it. You don't know the official, or even Webster's,
definition of a scientific fact, theory, conjecture or anything else.
Get out the Encyclopedia Britannica and look up the proper definitions.
Hint: In science, a theory is _not_ something you just dream up out of
your head.

Well, that was a weak nothing response.
 
ThomM...
Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:18 pm
 
On Sep 28, 5:52†pm, "Patrick" <barker... at (no spam) erinot.com> wrote:
Quote:
"Thommadura" <tommad... at (no spam) optonline.net> wrote

YOu will note that with the exception of the United States - Evolution is
accepted by the largest majority wordldwide

You will note that the most believed religion in the world
is Christianity, and that more Christians are Catholic than
any other religion.
What was your point?



Actually - the most believed religion in the world is Catholicism -
slightly ahead of Sunni Islam.

THere are more than 40,000 different christian sects - and the idea
that they can be lumped into ONE group simply because of the name of
one of their gods is comical. IF you ask christians which is form of
the belief is wrong - they will identify ALL of them.


However - Obviously - the rest of the message was snipped without
noting it.
My comment was that the worldview IS evolution =- which as been
accepted by the 10 largest sects of christianity - including
Catholicism.

THe problem is that most of the fundamental christians who still rail
against evolution ignore that it is NOT a single theory - and that
most of the theories of evolution are already proven. In addition -
they also claim evolution to claim things it does not.

1 - Evolution was NOT and never was an attempt to explain the origin
of life on earth - ONLY how it "evolved" since then.

2 - Evolution NEVER claimed that one species of animal would magically
and instantly change into another species of animal. Evolution says
that it was SMALL steps over millions of years that allowed that to
happen. The idea that speciation has NOT been observed is not true -
it has been in single and two cell creatures.

However - the most basic form of speciation happens in biological
reproduction. By definition - a single cell creature is a different
species from a multiple cell creature.
When a sperm and egg mate - they create a single cell creature called
a Zygote - which is NOT a human - but in the process it will
eventually become an animal.
 
Patrick...
Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:52 pm
 
"Thommadura" <tommadura at (no spam) optonline.net> wrote
Quote:
YOu will note that with the exception of the United States - Evolution is
accepted by the largest majority wordldwide

You will note that the most believed religion in the world
is Christianity, and that more Christians are Catholic than
any other religion.
What was your point?
 
Sidney Lambe...
Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:03 pm
 
On alt.religion.christian, ThomM <tommadura at (no spam) optonline.net> wrote:

Quote:
On Sep 28, 5:52=A0pm, "Patrick" <barker... at (no spam) erinot.com> wrote:

"Thommadura" <tommad... at (no spam) optonline.net> wrote

YOu will note that with the exception of the United States -
Evolution =

is

accepted by the largest majority wordldwide

You will note that the most believed religion in the world is
Christianity, and that more Christians are Catholic than any
other religion. What was your point?



Actually - the most believed religion in the world is
Catholicism - slightly ahead of Sunni Islam.

I would have thought that Physical Science/Darwinism would
have been the most believed religion.

Of course, its adherents, being true religious fanatics,
think their beliefs are facts and don't even realize that
their belief system is just another religion.

Quote:
THere are more than 40,000 different christian sects - and the
idea that they can be lumped into ONE group simply because of
the name of one of their gods is comical.

True. Many of them aren't really the same religion at all.

Quote:
If you ask christians which is form of the belief is wrong -
they will identify ALL of them.

However - Obviously - the rest of the message was snipped
without noting it. My comment was that the worldview IS
evolution =3D- which as been accepted by the 10 largest sects
of christianity - including Catholicism.

They are phony Christians. There is no support for that
in the Bible. To the contrary.

But what do you expect from people who call themselves
"Christians" and ignore most of what Jesus taught?
Like his prohibition of materialism.

Quote:
THe problem is that most of the fundamental christians who
still rail against evolution ignore that it is NOT a single
theory - and that most of the theories of evolution are already
proven.

<snicker> The old science books are full of "proven" theories
that have been discarded.

Darwinian evolution is a fantasy.

Quote:
In addition - they also claim evolution to claim things
it does not.


1 - Evolution was NOT and never was an attempt to explain the
origin of life on earth - ONLY how it "evolved" since then.

That's nothing but a copout. Outrageous intellectual dishonesty.
Cowardly evasion.

A _theory_ that is intimitely interwoven with the concept of
linear time cannot possibly ignore the beginnings. Initial
causation.

The Darwinian's idea of how life was supposedly created is
clearly implied in their theory. To pretend that it isn't
is just lying.

And since their ideas of how life supposedly started can't be
proven their entire theory is unproven.

Why do all these arrogant and obnoxious Darwinian religious
fanatics spend so much of their time trying to sell their silly
fantasy here?

They claim that their theory is proven but that's just nonsense.
You have to take a LOT of assumptions on blind faith in order
to buy it.

Like Universal Common Ancestry. An unproven theory fundamental
to the theory of Darwinian evolution. (Thanks to Linda Lee for
that little insight.)

Like the theory that the Earth was once a ball of rock and water
and atmosphere, with no biological life other than single-celled
organisms on it. Unproven.

I've had all of your preaching I can stand for the nonce.
Shut up.


[delete]

Sid

--
We are magickal beings and it's all Good.
http://tinyurl.com/7vs9zb
usenet4444 (AT) gmail (DOT) com
 
Linda Lee...
Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:59 am
 
On Sep 29, 2:30†am, Terry Cross <tcros... at (no spam) hotmail.com> wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 28, 5:17†am, duke <duckgumb... at (no spam) cox.net> wrote:

On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 08:41:58 -0500, "W.T.S." <m... at (no spam) earthlink.net> wrote:
Man once being a fish that left the ocean to walk on the earth is evolution
and never seen in action.

Then why do embryos have gills? †

(Answering WTS)
Embryos do not have "gills." †Ernst Haeckel's theory was the backbone
of Evolution for decades, but has since been shown to be the rankest
fraud. †http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recapitulation_theory

But Haeckel's fraud still shows up in textbooks because most
Evolutionists are no more honest than WTS. †Evolution is a cult.

TCross

Then why do embryos have gills?

"It is a well-established fact that the human embryo (like all
mammalian embryos) never has gills in any sense of the word. The
fanciful notion of gills is based upon the presence of four
alternating ridges and grooves in the neck region of the human embryo
(called pharyngeal arches and pouches) that bear a superficial
resemblance to gills. While similar arches do give rise to gills in
certain aquatic vertebrates such as fish, their developmental fate in
mammals has nothing to do with gills or even breathing. In man and
other mammals, these arches and pouches develop into part of the face,
muscles of mastication and facial expression, bones of the middle ear,
and endocrine glands." - http://www.gennet.org/facts/metro06.html
 
Terry Cross...
Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:06 pm
 
On Sep 29, 8:20†am, "W.T.S." <m... at (no spam) earthlink.net> wrote:
Quote:
In article <slrnia5evh.2rh.sidneyla... at (no spam) 3f8s2dcr5.net>,
sidneyla... at (no spam) somewhere.invalid says...



On alt.religion.christian, Linda Lee <lindagirl... at (no spam) juno.com> wrote:
On Sep 28, 11:33=C2=A0pm, "W.T.S." <m... at (no spam) earthlink.net> wrote:
In article <slrnia4t1j.2rh.sidneyla... at (no spam) 3f8s2dcr5.net>,
sidneyla... at (no spam) somewhere.invalid says...

On alt.religion.christian, ThomM <tommad... at (no spam) optonline.net> wrote:

On Sep 28, 5:52=3DA0pm, "Patrick" <barker... at (no spam) erinot.com> wrote:

"Thommadura" <tommad... at (no spam) optonline.net> wrote

YOu will note that with the exception of the United States -
Evolution =3D

is

accepted by the largest majority wordldwide

You will note that the most believed religion in the world is
Christianity, and that more Christians are Catholic than any
other religion. What was your point?

Actually - the most believed religion in the world is
Catholicism - slightly ahead of Sunni Islam.

I would have thought that Physical Science/Darwinism would
have been the most believed religion.

Of course, its adherents, being true religious fanatics,
think their beliefs are facts and don't even realize that
their belief system is just another religion.

THere are more than 40,000 different christian sects - and the
idea that they can be lumped into ONE group simply because of
the name of one of their gods is comical.

True. Many of them aren't really the same religion at all.

If you ask christians which is form of the belief is wrong -
they will identify ALL of them.

However - Obviously - the rest of the message was snipped
without noting it. My comment was that the worldview IS
evolution =3D3D- which as been accepted by the 10 largest sects
of christianity - including Catholicism.

They are phony Christians. There is no support for that
in the Bible. To the contrary.

But what do you expect from people who call themselves
"Christians" and ignore most of what Jesus taught?
Like his prohibition of materialism.

THe problem is that most of the fundamental christians who
still rail against evolution ignore that it is NOT a single
theory - and that most of the theories of evolution are already
proven.

snicker> The old science books are full of "proven" theories
that have been discarded.

Darwinian evolution is a fantasy.

Sid

Evolution is absolute truth. †


And WTS wonders why we say he has religion ??!

This bloke is a True Believer. Evolution is not science -- it's a
cult.

TCross
 
Sidney Lambe...
Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:25 am
 
On alt.religion.christian, Terry Cross <tcross77 at (no spam) hotmail.com> wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 29, 8:20=A0am, "W.T.S." <m... at (no spam) earthlink.net> wrote:
In article <slrnia5evh.2rh.sidneyla... at (no spam) 3f8s2dcr5.net>,
sidneyla... at (no spam) somewhere.invalid says...



On alt.religion.christian, Linda Lee <lindagirl... at (no spam) juno.com> wrote:
On Sep 28, 11:33=3DC2=3DA0pm, "W.T.S." <m... at (no spam) earthlink.net> wrote:
In article <slrnia4t1j.2rh.sidneyla... at (no spam) 3f8s2dcr5.net>,
sidneyla... at (no spam) somewhere.invalid says...

On alt.religion.christian, ThomM <tommad... at (no spam) optonline.net> wrote:

On Sep 28, 5:52=3D3DA0pm, "Patrick" <barker... at (no spam) erinot.com> wrote=
:

"Thommadura" <tommad... at (no spam) optonline.net> wrote

YOu will note that with the exception of the United States -
Evolution =3D3D

is

accepted by the largest majority wordldwide

You will note that the most believed religion in the world is
Christianity, and that more Christians are Catholic than any
other religion. What was your point?

Actually - the most believed religion in the world is
Catholicism - slightly ahead of Sunni Islam.

I would have thought that Physical Science/Darwinism would
have been the most believed religion.

Of course, its adherents, being true religious fanatics,
think their beliefs are facts and don't even realize that
their belief system is just another religion.

THere are more than 40,000 different christian sects - and the
idea that they can be lumped into ONE group simply because of
the name of one of their gods is comical.

True. Many of them aren't really the same religion at all.

If you ask christians which is form of the belief is wrong -
they will identify ALL of them.

However - Obviously - the rest of the message was snipped
without noting it. My comment was that the worldview IS
evolution =3D3D3D- which as been accepted by the 10 largest sect=
s
of christianity - including Catholicism.

They are phony Christians. There is no support for that
in the Bible. To the contrary.

But what do you expect from people who call themselves
"Christians" and ignore most of what Jesus taught?
Like his prohibition of materialism.

THe problem is that most of the fundamental christians who
still rail against evolution ignore that it is NOT a single
theory - and that most of the theories of evolution are already
proven.

snicker> The old science books are full of "proven" theories
that have been discarded.

Darwinian evolution is a fantasy.

Sid

Evolution is absolute truth. =A0


And WTS wonders why we say he has religion ??!

This bloke is a True Believer. Evolution is not science -- it's a
cult.

TCross

Too big to be a cult. It's a religion.

Sid

--
We are magickal beings and it's all Good.
http://tinyurl.com/7vs9zb
usenet4444 (AT) gmail (DOT) com
 
W.T.S....
Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:29 am
 
In article <1c96114e-37ed-4ab3-8f93-49bc910a6920
at (no spam) n19g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, tcross77 at (no spam) hotmail.com says...
Quote:

On Sep 29, 8:20 am, "W.T.S." <m... at (no spam) earthlink.net> wrote:
In article <slrnia5evh.2rh.sidneyla... at (no spam) 3f8s2dcr5.net>,
sidneyla... at (no spam) somewhere.invalid says...



On alt.religion.christian, Linda Lee <lindagirl... at (no spam) juno.com> wrote:
On Sep 28, 11:33=C2=A0pm, "W.T.S." <m... at (no spam) earthlink.net> wrote:
In article <slrnia4t1j.2rh.sidneyla... at (no spam) 3f8s2dcr5.net>,
sidneyla... at (no spam) somewhere.invalid says...

On alt.religion.christian, ThomM <tommad... at (no spam) optonline.net> wrote:

On Sep 28, 5:52=3DA0pm, "Patrick" <barker... at (no spam) erinot.com> wrote:

"Thommadura" <tommad... at (no spam) optonline.net> wrote

YOu will note that with the exception of the United States -
Evolution =3D

is

accepted by the largest majority wordldwide

You will note that the most believed religion in the world is
Christianity, and that more Christians are Catholic than any
other religion. What was your point?

Actually - the most believed religion in the world is
Catholicism - slightly ahead of Sunni Islam.

I would have thought that Physical Science/Darwinism would
have been the most believed religion.

Of course, its adherents, being true religious fanatics,
think their beliefs are facts and don't even realize that
their belief system is just another religion.

THere are more than 40,000 different christian sects - and the
idea that they can be lumped into ONE group simply because of
the name of one of their gods is comical.

True. Many of them aren't really the same religion at all.

If you ask christians which is form of the belief is wrong -
they will identify ALL of them.

However - Obviously - the rest of the message was snipped
without noting it. My comment was that the worldview IS
evolution =3D3D- which as been accepted by the 10 largest sects
of christianity - including Catholicism.

They are phony Christians. There is no support for that
in the Bible. To the contrary.

But what do you expect from people who call themselves
"Christians" and ignore most of what Jesus taught?
Like his prohibition of materialism.

THe problem is that most of the fundamental christians who
still rail against evolution ignore that it is NOT a single
theory - and that most of the theories of evolution are already
proven.

snicker> The old science books are full of "proven" theories
that have been discarded.

Darwinian evolution is a fantasy.

Sid

Evolution is absolute truth.  


And WTS wonders why we say he has religion ??!

This bloke is a True Believer. Evolution is not science -- it's a
cult.

Consisting of hundreds of the most respected scientists from around the

world, including Nobel Prize Winners spanning over 120 years of research
and study. TCross's cult consists of liar, bigots, religious filth,
sellers of disinformation, uneducated trash, and generally retarded.
Quote:

TCross

Evolution, absolute truth. Intelligent Designers, absolute liars.
--
http://folding.stanford.edu
Save lives, visit today!
 
W.T.S....
Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:39 am
 
In article <slrnia8b93.2rh.sidneylambe at (no spam) 3f8s2dcr5.net>,
sidneylambe at (no spam) somewhere.invalid says...
Quote:

On alt.religion.christian, Terry Cross <tcross77 at (no spam) hotmail.com> wrote:
On Sep 29, 8:20=A0am, "W.T.S." <m... at (no spam) earthlink.net> wrote:
In article <slrnia5evh.2rh.sidneyla... at (no spam) 3f8s2dcr5.net>,
sidneyla... at (no spam) somewhere.invalid says...

On alt.religion.christian, Linda Lee <lindagirl... at (no spam) juno.com> wrote:
On Sep 28, 11:33=3DC2=3DA0pm, "W.T.S." <m... at (no spam) earthlink.net> wrote:
In article <slrnia4t1j.2rh.sidneyla... at (no spam) 3f8s2dcr5.net>,
sidneyla... at (no spam) somewhere.invalid says...

On alt.religion.christian, ThomM <tommad... at (no spam) optonline.net> wrote:

On Sep 28, 5:52=3D3DA0pm, "Patrick" <barker... at (no spam) erinot.com> wrote=
:
"Thommadura" <tommad... at (no spam) optonline.net> wrote

YOu will note that with the exception of the United States -
Evolution =3D3D

is

accepted by the largest majority wordldwide

You will note that the most believed religion in the world is
Christianity, and that more Christians are Catholic than any
other religion. What was your point?

Actually - the most believed religion in the world is
Catholicism - slightly ahead of Sunni Islam.

I would have thought that Physical Science/Darwinism would
have been the most believed religion.

Of course, its adherents, being true religious fanatics,
think their beliefs are facts and don't even realize that
their belief system is just another religion.

THere are more than 40,000 different christian sects - and the
idea that they can be lumped into ONE group simply because of
the name of one of their gods is comical.

True. Many of them aren't really the same religion at all.

If you ask christians which is form of the belief is wrong -
they will identify ALL of them.

However - Obviously - the rest of the message was snipped
without noting it. My comment was that the worldview IS
evolution =3D3D3D- which as been accepted by the 10 largest sect=
s
of christianity - including Catholicism.

They are phony Christians. There is no support for that
in the Bible. To the contrary.

But what do you expect from people who call themselves
"Christians" and ignore most of what Jesus taught?
Like his prohibition of materialism.

THe problem is that most of the fundamental christians who
still rail against evolution ignore that it is NOT a single
theory - and that most of the theories of evolution are already
proven.

snicker> The old science books are full of "proven" theories
that have been discarded.

Darwinian evolution is a fantasy.

Sid

Evolution is absolute truth. =A0

And WTS wonders why we say he has religion ??!

This bloke is a True Believer. Evolution is not science -- it's a
cult.

TCross

Too big to be a cult. It's a religion.

Sid

And that's the best creationists and intelligent designers can do, call
names and sling mud. They have no lucid argument, just dreamed up lies
and disinformation. Evolution has pure, proven fact. Creationists make
less and less sense each and every day.
Evolution, truth. Creationism, absolute lie.
--
http://folding.stanford.edu
Save lives, visit today!
 
 
Page 2 of 3    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
The time now is Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:22 am