Main Page | Report Page

 

  Religion Forum Index » Jehovah's Witnesses Forum » What do real scientist say about Abiogenesis:Alexandre...

Author Message
Devils Advocaat...
Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:01 pm
 
On 9 July, 00:25, Joseki <jabriol2... at (no spam) gmail.com> wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 8, 8:21†am, Devils Advocaat <mankyg... at (no spam) yahoo.co.uk> wrote:





On 8 July, 12:24, Joseki <jabriol2... at (no spam) gmail.com> wrote:

On Jul 8, 3:35†am, Devils Advocaat <mankyg... at (no spam) yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

On 7 July, 10:56, Joseki <jabriol2... at (no spam) gmail.com> wrote:

On Jul 6, 10:01†pm, ScienceW... at (no spam) Apikoros.Org (ScienceWins) wrote:

Joseki <jabriol2... at (no spam) gmail.com> wrote:
in his publication Evolution three geneses pag 30-33
life from primordial soup-fat chance-

Maybe you should get an education and *then* open your yap.

---
Does belief in astrology cause insanity?http://www.skeptictank.org/edm.htm

Maybe you should read the article and then bow down to intellectual
superiors like †...Moi...

I wonder how you can consider yourself to be such when you cannot even
get the title of a book right, and then instead of offering a valid
quote from the said book you put the words "fat chance" into the mouth
of the author?

I am not Mr. Data of Star trek fame. Have you ever heard of the term
paraphrase?

Of course I have, however, a paraphrase typically is used to clarify
the original text.

Your comment doesn't come anywhere near doing that.

Here is another so you can get the Idea.

BP says: we don't want to plus the hole, we want the Oil, plugging the
hole, will stop the Oil.

=the oil must flow
Evasion noted.

the lack of neurons to comprehend a simple statement noted.

I understand your statement, but it is irrelevant, and also wrong.

Why are you still evading my simple request, to provide a proper quote
from the text you originally mentioned?
 
Mark K Bilbo...
Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:17 pm
 
On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 16:29:14 -0700, Joseki wrote:

Quote:
On Jul 10, 6:20 pm, Mark K Bilbo <gm... at (no spam) com.mkbilbo> wrote:
On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 16:02:36 -0700, Jason wrote:
In article <4c38b... at (no spam) news.x-privat.org>, "Saint Heretica"
inva... at (no spam) invalid.invalid> wrote:

"Jason" <Ja... at (no spam) nospam.com> wrote in message
news:Jason-0907102132490001 at (no spam) 66-53-211-207.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com...
Your faith in Abiogenesis is as strong as the faith of Christians
in creation science.

 You've been told many times in the past that there is no evidence
 for a
magical "creation."  There is much evidence for
abiogenesis/evolution. It's been posted here many times for you over
the years.  You refuse to read it and discuss it rationally with
anyone.  You're still spouting the same nonsense you've been
spouting for years.

There is no proof that abiogenesis has ever taken place.

So you believe life has existed forever? What about the apparent age of
the universe?



Well, that is a good question. I guess life is as old as Energy and
Matter. : "Energy can neither be created nor can be destroyed but only
can be transformed." so some people started to think energy is sacred or
eternal however when they said energy can not be created they do not
mean it is eternal but they mean it is not created from nothingness.
Since it can transform there is a start and finish of the transformation
per se.

Then there was a point where there was no life?



--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
------------------------------------------------------------
"...The only really respectable Protestants are the
Fundamentalists. Unfortunately, they are also palpable idiots..."

- H. L. Mencken
 
Ralph...
Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:17 pm
 
On 7/10/2010 9:28 PM, Jason wrote:
Quote:
In article<89sa1cF5mhU9 at (no spam) mid.individual.net>, Mark K Bilbo
gmail at (no spam) com.mkbilbo> wrote:

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 16:02:36 -0700, Jason wrote:

In article<4c38b7bf at (no spam) news.x-privat.org>, "Saint Heretica"
invalid at (no spam) invalid.invalid> wrote:

"Jason"<Jason at (no spam) nospam.com> wrote in message
news:Jason-0907102132490001 at (no spam) 66-53-211-207.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com...
Your faith in Abiogenesis is as strong as the faith of Christians in
creation science.




You've been told many times in the past that there is no evidence for
a
magical "creation." There is much evidence for abiogenesis/evolution.
It's been posted here many times for you over the years. You refuse to
read it and discuss it rationally with anyone. You're still spouting
the same nonsense you've been spouting for years.

There is no proof that abiogenesis has ever taken place.

So you believe life has existed forever? What about the apparent age of
the universe?

God created life on this planet. The Bible does not explain details about
how God came to be. I am 59 years old. The age of the earth (as determined
by evoltionist) has changed several times since I was in college. I
honestly don't know the exact age of the earth.





Well try 4.55 billion years, +/-1%. That should sufficiently move you
from 6,000 years.
 
Mark K Bilbo...
Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:17 pm
 
On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 18:28:11 -0700, Jason wrote:

Quote:
In article <89sa1cF5mhU9 at (no spam) mid.individual.net>, Mark K Bilbo
gmail at (no spam) com.mkbilbo> wrote:

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 16:02:36 -0700, Jason wrote:

In article <4c38b7bf at (no spam) news.x-privat.org>, "Saint Heretica"
invalid at (no spam) invalid.invalid> wrote:

"Jason" <Jason at (no spam) nospam.com> wrote in message
news:Jason-0907102132490001 at (no spam) 66-53-211-207.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com...
Your faith in Abiogenesis is as strong as the faith of Christians
in creation science.




You've been told many times in the past that there is no evidence
for a
magical "creation." There is much evidence for
abiogenesis/evolution. It's been posted here many times for you over
the years. You refuse to read it and discuss it rationally with
anyone. You're still spouting the same nonsense you've been
spouting for years.

There is no proof that abiogenesis has ever taken place.

So you believe life has existed forever? What about the apparent age of
the universe?

God created life on this planet. The Bible does not explain details
about how God came to be. I am 59 years old. The age of the earth (as
determined by evoltionist) has changed several times since I was in
college. I honestly don't know the exact age of the earth.

Two days. It was created last Thursday.



--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
------------------------------------------------------------
"The cynics are right nine times out of ten."

- H. L. Mencken
 
Mark K Bilbo...
Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:24 pm
 
On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 18:50:34 -0700, Jason wrote:

Quote:
In article <Jason-1007101833420001 at (no spam) 67-150-122-87.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
Jason at (no spam) nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

In article <i1aq29$bev$1 at (no spam) news.eternal-september.org>, Tim Miller
replytonewsgroup at (no spam) invalid.invalid> wrote:

Jason wrote:
In article <89rs0lFvlgU6 at (no spam) mid.individual.net>, Mark K Bilbo
gmail at (no spam) com.mkbilbo> wrote:

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 13:06:08 -0500, Ips-Switch wrote:

"Mark K Bilbo" <gmail at (no spam) com.mkbilbo> wrote in message
news:89q7e2FmefU2 at (no spam) mid.individual.net...
On Fri, 09 Jul 2010 21:31:14 -0700, Jason wrote:


There are hundreds (or perhaps thousands) of people that have
M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in various fields of science that are
advocates of creation science. Many of them probably keep their
opinions about creation science to themselves to keep from
losing their jobs. Do you blame them?

Ah, yes, the argument of invisible scientists...
He was asked in the past for the names of even a handful who
believe in creation and who lost their jobs because of it. He
failed to produce even one name.
That's because of The Conspiracy. THEY don't want you to know. So
not knowing is what THEY want. And since we don't know, there's
proof!


I googled "list of creation scientists" and got lots of lists. This is
one of them:


http://creation.com/creation-scientists Creation Ministries
International

Creation scientists and other specialists of interest

Scientists alive today* who accept the biblical account of creation


No, that's not what you said. Try again.

But in the spirit of lists, here's Project Steve:

http://ncse.com/taking-action/project-steve

1,139 scientists named Steve (and variations like Stephen) who accept
evolution.


"Science related field". I like that. Not "relevant field" just "science
related". Like Electrical Engineering, Astronomy, and... really? Theology?

And what the hell is "Medical Physics"?



--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
------------------------------------------------------------
“Whenever you hear a man speak of his love for his
country, it is a sign that he expects to be paid for it.‚ÄĚ

- H. L. Mencken
 
Sam Wormley...
Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:29 pm
 
On 7/10/10 6:29 PM, Joseki wrote:
Quote:
Well, that is a good question. I guess life is as old as Energy and
Matter.

Neutral hydrogen and helium didn't exist for the first 382,000 years.
The first stars able to synthesize carbon, nitrogen and oxygen didn't
come into existence until ~ 400,000,000 years.
 
Jason...
Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:32 pm
 
In article <87OdnVjQztc8hqTRnZ2dnUVZ_u2dnZ2d at (no spam) giganews.com>, Ralph
<mmman_90 at (no spam) yahoo.com> wrote:

Quote:
On 7/10/2010 9:28 PM, Jason wrote:
In article<89sa1cF5mhU9 at (no spam) mid.individual.net>, Mark K Bilbo
gmail at (no spam) com.mkbilbo> wrote:

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 16:02:36 -0700, Jason wrote:

In article<4c38b7bf at (no spam) news.x-privat.org>, "Saint Heretica"
invalid at (no spam) invalid.invalid> wrote:

"Jason"<Jason at (no spam) nospam.com> wrote in message
news:Jason-0907102132490001 at (no spam) 66-53-211-207.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com...
Your faith in Abiogenesis is as strong as the faith of Christians in
creation science.




You've been told many times in the past that there is no evidence for
a
magical "creation." There is much evidence for abiogenesis/evolution.
It's been posted here many times for you over the years. You refuse to
read it and discuss it rationally with anyone. You're still spouting
the same nonsense you've been spouting for years.

There is no proof that abiogenesis has ever taken place.

So you believe life has existed forever? What about the apparent age of
the universe?

God created life on this planet. The Bible does not explain details about
how God came to be. I am 59 years old. The age of the earth (as determined
by evoltionist) has changed several times since I was in college. I
honestly don't know the exact age of the earth.





Well try 4.55 billion years, +/-1%. That should sufficiently move you
from 6,000 years.

Don't be shocked if that figure does change during your life time. I seem
to recall that when I was in college (1970 to 1974), the figure was 4.3
billion.
 
Jason...
Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:37 pm
 
In article <89skquF66vU16 at (no spam) mid.individual.net>, Mark K Bilbo
<gmail at (no spam) com.mkbilbo> wrote:

Quote:
On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 18:50:34 -0700, Jason wrote:

In article <Jason-1007101833420001 at (no spam) 67-150-122-87.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
Jason at (no spam) nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

In article <i1aq29$bev$1 at (no spam) news.eternal-september.org>, Tim Miller
replytonewsgroup at (no spam) invalid.invalid> wrote:

Jason wrote:
In article <89rs0lFvlgU6 at (no spam) mid.individual.net>, Mark K Bilbo
gmail at (no spam) com.mkbilbo> wrote:

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 13:06:08 -0500, Ips-Switch wrote:

"Mark K Bilbo" <gmail at (no spam) com.mkbilbo> wrote in message
news:89q7e2FmefU2 at (no spam) mid.individual.net...
On Fri, 09 Jul 2010 21:31:14 -0700, Jason wrote:


There are hundreds (or perhaps thousands) of people that have
M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in various fields of science that are
advocates of creation science. Many of them probably keep their
opinions about creation science to themselves to keep from
losing their jobs. Do you blame them?

Ah, yes, the argument of invisible scientists...
He was asked in the past for the names of even a handful who
believe in creation and who lost their jobs because of it. He
failed to produce even one name.
That's because of The Conspiracy. THEY don't want you to know. So
not knowing is what THEY want. And since we don't know, there's
proof!


I googled "list of creation scientists" and got lots of lists. This is
one of them:


http://creation.com/creation-scientists Creation Ministries
International

Creation scientists and other specialists of interest

Scientists alive today* who accept the biblical account of creation


No, that's not what you said. Try again.

But in the spirit of lists, here's Project Steve:

http://ncse.com/taking-action/project-steve

1,139 scientists named Steve (and variations like Stephen) who accept
evolution.


"Science related field". I like that. Not "relevant field" just "science
related". Like Electrical Engineering, Astronomy, and... really? Theology?

And what the hell is "Medical Physics"?

It's PC to be an evolutionist. It's like when Hitler was in power. Most of
the college eductated people at that time (in Germany) that wanted to
advance or do well in life become a member of the NAZI party. I don't
blame scientists that are alive today when become advocates of evolution.
That's how they can become college professors and easily get important
jobs.
 
Joseki...
Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:54 pm
 
On Jul 11, 7:01†am, "n... at (no spam) bid.nes" <alien8... at (no spam) gmail.com> wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 11, 3:47†am, Joseki <jabriol2... at (no spam) gmail.com> wrote:





On Jul 10, 9:17†pm, Mark K Bilbo <gm... at (no spam) com.mkbilbo> wrote:

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 16:29:14 -0700, Joseki wrote:
On Jul 10, 6:20†pm, Mark K Bilbo <gm... at (no spam) com.mkbilbo> wrote:
On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 16:02:36 -0700, Jason wrote:
In article <4c38b... at (no spam) news.x-privat.org>, "Saint Heretica"
inva... at (no spam) invalid.invalid> wrote:

"Jason" <Ja... at (no spam) nospam.com> wrote in message
news:Jason-0907102132490001 at (no spam) 66-53-211-207.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com....
Your faith in Abiogenesis is as strong as the faith of Christians
in creation science.

†You've been told many times in the past that there is no evidence
†for a
magical "creation." †There is much evidence for
abiogenesis/evolution. It's been posted here many times for you over
the years. †You refuse to read it and discuss it rationally with
anyone. †You're still spouting the same nonsense you've been
spouting for years.

There is no proof that abiogenesis has ever taken place.

So you believe life has existed forever? What about the apparent age of
the universe?

Well, that is a good question. I guess life is as old as Energy and
Matter. : "Energy can neither be created nor can be destroyed but only
can be transformed." so some people started to think energy is sacred or
eternal however when they said energy can not be created they do not
mean it is eternal but they mean it is not created from nothingness..
Since it can transform there is a start and finish of the transformation
per se.

Then there was a point where there was no life?

† Do you mean to say that the feldspar paperweight on my desk is
alive?


You never know, maybe you can teach it some tricks.
 
Joseki...
Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:55 pm
 
On Jul 11, 8:04†am, Sam Wormley <sworml... at (no spam) gmail.com> wrote:
Quote:
On 7/11/10 5:49 AM, Joseki wrote:

On Jul 10, 9:29 pm, Sam Wormley<sworml... at (no spam) gmail.com> †wrote:
On 7/10/10 6:29 PM, Joseki wrote:

Well, that is a good question. I guess life is as old as Energy and
Matter.

† † Neutral hydrogen and helium didn't exist for the first 382,000 years.
† † The first stars able to synthesize carbon, nitrogen and oxygen didn't
† † come into existence until ~ 400,000,000 years.

What is your point.... oh oh, I get it. The only place in the universe
that has life is,,, on earth eh?

Isn't that a bit narrow?

† †Try--Life didn't appear until the chemistry of life was available.
† †Hydrogen, carbon, nitrogen and oxygen.

Oh... oh... I see... yeah, No other forms of life can not exist if
they do not have hydrogen, carbon, nitrogen and oxygen.

How dumb of me.
 
Joseki...
Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:56 pm
 
On Jul 11, 11:44†am, Mark K Bilbo <gm... at (no spam) com.mkbilbo> wrote:
Quote:
On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 20:37:13 -0700, Jason wrote:
In article <89skquF66v... at (no spam) mid.individual.net>, Mark K Bilbo
gm... at (no spam) com.mkbilbo> wrote:

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 18:50:34 -0700, Jason wrote:

In article
Jason-1007101833420... at (no spam) 67-150-122-87.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
Ja... at (no spam) nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

In article <i1aq29$be... at (no spam) news.eternal-september.org>, Tim Miller
replytonewsgr... at (no spam) invalid.invalid> wrote:

Jason wrote:
In article <89rs0lFvl... at (no spam) mid.individual.net>, Mark K Bilbo
gm... at (no spam) com.mkbilbo> wrote:

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 13:06:08 -0500, Ips-Switch wrote:

"Mark K Bilbo" <gm... at (no spam) com.mkbilbo> wrote in message
news:89q7e2FmefU2 at (no spam) mid.individual.net...
On Fri, 09 Jul 2010 21:31:14 -0700, Jason wrote:

There are hundreds (or perhaps thousands) of people that
have M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in various fields of science
that are advocates of creation science. Many of them
probably keep their opinions about creation science to
themselves to keep from losing their jobs. Do you blame
them?

Ah, yes, the argument of invisible scientists...
He was asked in the past for the names of even a handful who
believe in creation and who lost their jobs because of it. †He
failed to produce even one name.
That's because of The Conspiracy. THEY don't want you to know.
So not knowing is what THEY want. And since we don't know,
there's proof!

I googled "list of creation scientists" and got lots of lists. This
is one of them:

http://creation.com/creation-scientistsCreation Ministries
International

Creation scientists and other specialists of interest

Scientists alive today* who accept the biblical account of creation

No, that's not what you said. Try again.

But in the spirit of lists, here's Project Steve:

http://ncse.com/taking-action/project-steve

1,139 scientists named Steve (and variations like Stephen) who accept
evolution.

"Science related field". I like that. Not "relevant field" just
"science related". Like Electrical Engineering, Astronomy, and...
really? Theology?

And what the hell is "Medical Physics"?

It's PC to be an evolutionist. It's like when Hitler was in power. Most
of the college eductated people at that time (in Germany) that wanted to
advance or do well in life become a member of the NAZI party. I don't
blame scientists that are alive today when become advocates of
evolution. That's how they can become college professors and easily get
important jobs.

It's always some kind of cover up or conspiracy with you people. Never
"intelligent people coming to consensus".

Next you'll be telling us how the moon landings were faked...



Theey weren't?
 
Ralph...
Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:16 pm
 
On 7/11/2010 9:57 PM, Jason wrote:
Quote:
In article<4c3a4138 at (no spam) news.x-privat.org>, "Saint Heretica"
invalid at (no spam) invalid.invalid> wrote:

"Jason"<Jason at (no spam) nospam.com> wrote in message
news:Jason-1107101441330001 at (no spam) 66-53-220-81.stkn.mdsg-pacwest.com...
In article<4c39d2cd at (no spam) news.x-privat.org>, "Saint Heretica"
invalid at (no spam) invalid.invalid> wrote:

"Jason"<Jason at (no spam) nospam.com> wrote in message
news:Jason-1007101850340001 at (no spam) 67-150-122-87.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com...
I googled "list of creation scientists" and got lots of lists. This is
one
of them:

And just how did the creationists find out what these people believed?
Have
you checked to see if this list is TRUTHFUL by contacting at least 25% of
the people on it? I bet you haven't. Forget those who are dead since
they
cannot defend themselves and shouldn't be on the list. Too many of these
people are not experts in the fields covering abiogenesis and evolution.
They shouldn't even be on the list.

http://creation.com/creation-scientists
Creation Ministries International


Good points. I did not research any people on the list. I doubt that the
person that told me about all of the Steves that are scientists that are
advocates of evolutions researched the Steves. It's my guess that the
person or persons that made the list done the research. If various people
died after the list was made--I see no problem with keeping them on the
list until the list is updated.

If they did the research there would be footnotes of some kind to that
effect. Anyone can list names and make claims as to what the people do or
do not believe. Also, almost all of them are not in the sciences that are
involved with abiogenesis and evolution. Their beliefs and opinions are of
no value. After all, who cares what an auto mechanic thinks or believes if
you need a heart specialist?




Some of them are in fields related to scientific research.

List five or six Jason, and I'll research them and see what they do.
 
Jason...
Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:57 pm
 
In article <4c3a4138 at (no spam) news.x-privat.org>, "Saint Heretica"
<invalid at (no spam) invalid.invalid> wrote:

Quote:
"Jason" <Jason at (no spam) nospam.com> wrote in message
news:Jason-1107101441330001 at (no spam) 66-53-220-81.stkn.mdsg-pacwest.com...
In article <4c39d2cd at (no spam) news.x-privat.org>, "Saint Heretica"
invalid at (no spam) invalid.invalid> wrote:

"Jason" <Jason at (no spam) nospam.com> wrote in message
news:Jason-1007101850340001 at (no spam) 67-150-122-87.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com...
I googled "list of creation scientists" and got lots of lists. This is
one
of them:

And just how did the creationists find out what these people believed?
Have
you checked to see if this list is TRUTHFUL by contacting at least 25% of
the people on it? I bet you haven't. Forget those who are dead since
they
cannot defend themselves and shouldn't be on the list. Too many of these
people are not experts in the fields covering abiogenesis and evolution.
They shouldn't even be on the list.

http://creation.com/creation-scientists
Creation Ministries International


Good points. I did not research any people on the list. I doubt that the
person that told me about all of the Steves that are scientists that are
advocates of evolutions researched the Steves. It's my guess that the
person or persons that made the list done the research. If various people
died after the list was made--I see no problem with keeping them on the
list until the list is updated.

If they did the research there would be footnotes of some kind to that
effect. Anyone can list names and make claims as to what the people do or
do not believe. Also, almost all of them are not in the sciences that are
involved with abiogenesis and evolution. Their beliefs and opinions are of
no value. After all, who cares what an auto mechanic thinks or believes if
you need a heart specialist?




Some of them are in fields related to scientific research.
 
Jason...
Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:05 pm
 
In article <roOdnWiqZauArqfRnZ2dnUVZ_vidnZ2d at (no spam) giganews.com>, Ralph
<mmman_90 at (no spam) yahoo.com> wrote:

Quote:
On 7/11/2010 5:36 PM, Jason wrote:
In article<4c39d4ae at (no spam) news.x-privat.org>, "Saint Heretica"
invalid at (no spam) invalid.invalid> wrote:

"Jason"<Jason at (no spam) nospam.com> wrote in message
news:Jason-1007101828120001 at (no spam) 67-150-122-87.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com...
God created life on this planet. The Bible does not explain details about
how God came to be. I am 59 years old.

Any of the 10,000 known gods could have done it - right? After all,
one god
is no better or worse than another god. Your particular god is only one of
thousands. Surprised)

The age of the earth (as determined
by evoltionist) has changed several times since I was in college. I
honestly don't know the exact age of the earth.



There is only one God. There are no other Gods.





So says every person who worships any god. Your claim has no more
validity than the claims of any of the others.

I know that I worship the only true God. It does not matter to me about
the members of other world religions. If they believe in a false God, so
be it. There are millions of Christians in Iran and they know the true
God.
 
Jason...
Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:12 pm
 
In article <Virgil-10540F.14470911072010 at (no spam) bignews.usenetmonster.com>,
Virgil <Virgil at (no spam) home.esc> wrote:

Quote:
In article <Jason-1107101436590001 at (no spam) 66-53-220-81.stkn.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
Jason at (no spam) nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

In article <4c39d4ae at (no spam) news.x-privat.org>, "Saint Heretica"
invalid at (no spam) invalid.invalid> wrote:

"Jason" <Jason at (no spam) nospam.com> wrote in message
news:Jason-1007101828120001 at (no spam) 67-150-122-87.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com...
God created life on this planet. The Bible does not explain
details about
how God came to be. I am 59 years old.

Any of the 10,000 known gods could have done it - right? After all, one
god
is no better or worse than another god. Your particular god is only
one of
thousands. Surprised)

The age of the earth (as determined
by evoltionist) has changed several times since I was in college. I
honestly don't know the exact age of the earth.



There is only one God. There are no other Gods.

But which one is "the" one? There is absolutely no way to tell!

Yes there is. The truth is in the Bible. After becoming a Christian, I saw
lots of evidence that Christians worship the true God. A lady that was a
former Miss America came to our church and told us how God healed her. She
had one leg that was much shorter than the other leg as a result of an
accident. She prayed to God to heal her and God caused the leg bone to
grow. The end result was that both of her legs are now the same length.
Many other people have told me how God has healed them.
Jason
 
 
Page 2 of 11    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
The time now is Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:40 pm