Main Page | Report Page

 

  Religion Forum Index » Deism Forum » Point counter point church tax excempt...

Author Message
buckeye...
Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:13 am
 
Peter Franks <none at (no spam) none.com> wrote:

Quote:
:|buckeye wrote:
Neutral> Peter Franks <none at (no spam) none.com> wrote:
Neutral
Neutral>> :|buckeye wrote:
Neutral>> Neutral> Today's question: Why should churches be tax exempt in the first place?
Neutral>> Neutral
Neutral>> :|Wrong question to be asking.
Neutral>> Neutral
Neutral
Neutral
Neutral> So you say.
Neutral
:|Yes, so I say.
Neutral
NeutralI see that you aren't interested in a rational and orderly discussion.
:|Have fun with your one-sided propaganda 'discussions' with the
:|feeble-minded that swarm to your posts...

Hahaha, you don't see a damn thing except a projection of your own closed
minded bias.

Rational and ordely discussion. I have never seen such from you. I see you
whine, belly ache and bawl becaseu things aren't the way you think they
should be based on your inaccrate viewpoint on Con Law, etc. I see you
get spanked on a regular basis by a couple people. I greatly suspect that
one of those people may very well be an attorney, which I seriouly doubt
you are.

So actual historical facts are to you propaganda, huh? No surprise there.


I am never interested in anything you have to say which is why I seldom
read anything you say.

I do enjoy reading what others say to you as they spank you though
I skip over your comments and just read their replies to you.

***************************************************************
You are invited to check out the following:

The Rise of the Theocratic States of America
http://members.tripod.com/~candst/theocracy.htm

American Theocrats - Past and Present
http://members.tripod.com/~candst/theocrats.htm

The Constitutional Principle: Separation of Church and State
http://members.tripod.com/~candst/index.html

[and to join the discussion group for the above site and/or Separation of
Church and State in general, listed below]

HRSepCnS ˇ Historical Reality SepChurch&State
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HRSepCnS/

***************************************************************
.. . . You can't understand a phrase such as "Congress shall make no law
respecting an establishment of religion" by syllogistic reasoning. Words
take their meaning from social as well as textual contexts, which is why "a
page of history is worth a volume of logic." New York Trust Co. v. Eisner,
256 U.S. 345, 349, 41 S.Ct. 506, 507, 65 L.Ed. 963 (1921) (Holmes, J.).
Sherman v. Community Consol. Dist. 21, 980 F.2d 437, 445 (7th Cir. 1992)
.. . .
****************************************************************
USAF LT. COL (Ret) Buffman (Glen P. Goffin) wrote

"You pilot always into an unknown future;
facts are your only clue. Get the facts!"

That philosophy 'snipit' helped to get me, and my crew, through a good
many combat missions and far too many scary, inflight, emergencies.

It has also played a significant role in helping me to expose the
plethora of radical Christian propaganda and lies that we find at
almost every media turn.

*****************************************************************
THE CONSTITUTIONAL PRINCIPLE:
SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE

http://members.tripod.com/~candst/index.html
****************************************************************
 
buckeye...
Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:38 am
 
RhymeCon <bob4 at (no spam) neo.rr.com> wrote:

Quote:
Neutral
:|Americans United have unquestionably have signed election (h) since
:|lobbying is one of their rasons d' etat (or however the French spell
:|it).

Any post you post regardign AU will alwasy be suspect since you freely
claim to be anti AU.
Any post you post regarding church state separation will be suspect since
you freely acknowledge being anti church state separation in on both topics
church state separation and AU you have been caught posting inaccurate
information, propaganda and lies.

***************************************************************
You are invited to check out the following:

The Rise of the Theocratic States of America
http://members.tripod.com/~candst/theocracy.htm

American Theocrats - Past and Present
http://members.tripod.com/~candst/theocrats.htm

The Constitutional Principle: Separation of Church and State
http://members.tripod.com/~candst/index.html

[and to join the discussion group for the above site and/or Separation of
Church and State in general, listed below]

HRSepCnS ˇ Historical Reality SepChurch&State
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HRSepCnS/

***************************************************************
.. . . You can't understand a phrase such as "Congress shall make no law
respecting an establishment of religion" by syllogistic reasoning. Words
take their meaning from social as well as textual contexts, which is why "a
page of history is worth a volume of logic." New York Trust Co. v. Eisner,
256 U.S. 345, 349, 41 S.Ct. 506, 507, 65 L.Ed. 963 (1921) (Holmes, J.).
Sherman v. Community Consol. Dist. 21, 980 F.2d 437, 445 (7th Cir. 1992)
.. . .
****************************************************************
USAF LT. COL (Ret) Buffman (Glen P. Goffin) wrote

"You pilot always into an unknown future;
facts are your only clue. Get the facts!"

That philosophy 'snipit' helped to get me, and my crew, through a good
many combat missions and far too many scary, inflight, emergencies.

It has also played a significant role in helping me to expose the
plethora of radical Christian propaganda and lies that we find at
almost every media turn.

*****************************************************************
THE CONSTITUTIONAL PRINCIPLE:
SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE

http://members.tripod.com/~candst/index.html
****************************************************************
 
 
Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
The time now is Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:58 am