Main Page | Report Page

 

  Hobby Forum Index » Sport - Hockey » World Championships - day 13...

Author Message
Malcolm Preen...
Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:37 pm
 
World Championship 2010 (last updated: May 20 21:33)

For a web version see
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/World_Championship.html

Russia 5 Canada 2
Switzerland 0 Germany 1
Finland 1 Czech Republic 2 SO
Sweden 4 Denmark 2

Quarter-Finals

Russia win 5-2
Russia 5
Canada 2 Finals
Semi-Finals
Germany win 1-0 Gold Medal
Switzerland 0 Russia Winner SF1
Germany 1 Germany Winner SF2

Czech Republic win 2-1 Czech Republic Bronze Medal
Finland 1 Sweden Loser SF1
Czech Republic 2 Loser SF2

Sweden win 4-2
Sweden 4
Denmark 2

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html
 
Bruce D. Scott...
Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:53 pm
 
anders t (anthu_001 at (no spam) no_-_spam_.hotmail.com) wrote:
: Quoting Malcolm Preen in rec.sport.hockey:

: >Russia 5 Canada 2

: You don't often see a Canadian NT that look like they were boys compared to
: their grown-up opponents. This was one such time.

: Granted, this is practically the best Russia can offer, [period|full stop].
: But still, those Canadians are NHL professionals.

Did Sydney Crosby play for Canada? Ovechkin was in there for Russia
right after the Caps were eliminated in the NHL.

--
ciao,
Bruce

drift wave turbulence: http://www.rzg.mpg.de/~bds/
 
anders t...
Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:36 am
 
Quoting Malcolm Preen in rec.sport.hockey:

Quote:
Russia 5 Canada 2

You don't often see a Canadian NT that look like they were boys compared to
their grown-up opponents. This was one such time.

Granted, this is practically the best Russia can offer, [period|full stop].
But still, those Canadians are NHL professionals.

--
MANCHESTER UNITED FC
CHAMPIONS LATEST
ENGLAND 2009 - UEFA 2008 - WORLD 2009
 
The Doctor...
Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:06 am
 
In article <ht5e58$9o$2 at (no spam) gwdu112.gwdg.de>,
Bruce D. Scott <bds at (no spam) ipp-garching.mpg.de> wrote:
Quote:
anders t (anthu_001 at (no spam) no_-_spam_.hotmail.com) wrote:
: Quoting Malcolm Preen in rec.sport.hockey:

: >Russia 5 Canada 2

: You don't often see a Canadian NT that look like they were boys compared to
: their grown-up opponents. This was one such time.

: Granted, this is practically the best Russia can offer, [period|full stop].
: But still, those Canadians are NHL professionals.

Did Sydney Crosby play for Canada? Ovechkin was in there for Russia
right after the Caps were eliminated in the NHL.

--
ciao,
Bruce

drift wave turbulence: http://www.rzg.mpg.de/~bds/

Crosby stayed in Pittsburgh.

IIHF vs Stanley Cup series.

Odd!!

Anyone seen FIFA World Cup interfering in the European Champions' League?
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor at (no spam) nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor at (no spam) nl2k.ab.ca
God, Queen and country! Never Satan President Republic! Beware AntiChrist rising!
http://twitter.com/rootnl2k http://www.facebook.com/dyadallee
In him with nothing but insults resides no wisdom. -unknown
 
 
Page 1 of 1    
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
The time now is Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:36 am