Main Page | Report Page

 

  Hobby Forum Index » Sport - Olympics » Olympic Winter Games (Men) - day 10...

Author Message
Malcolm Preen...
Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:03 am
 
Olympic Games (Men) 2010 (last updated: Feb 28 13:45)

For a web version see
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/Olympic_Games_Men.html

Finland 5 Slovakia 3

Qualification Playoff Quarter Finals

Switzerland win 3-2 USA win 2-0
Switzerland 3 USA 2 Finals
Belarus 2 Switzerland 0 Semi Finals
Gold Medal Game
Czech Republic win 3-2 Finland win 2-0 USA win 6-1 USA
Czech Republic 3 Finland 2 USA 6 Canada
Latvia 2 Czech Republic 0 Finland 1
Bronze Medal Game
Canada win 8-2 Canada win 7-3 Canada win 3-2 Finland win 5-3
Canada 8 Russia 3 Canada 3 Finland 5
Germany 2 Canada 7 Slovakia 2 Slovakia 3

Slovakia win 4-3 Slovakia win 4-3
Slovakia 4 Sweden 3
Norway 3 Slovakia 4

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html
 
 
Page 1 of 1    
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
The time now is Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:42 pm